Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 6:38 am

"But that's mean." Yurio said, looking over his shoulder at the fox witch.

Glyndwr was watching the other pair as Aurora used him as a magical guinea pig, to make sure that either wasn't plotting anything. He was surprised that it wasn't Yurio looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 8:20 am

She wasn't having the best time at the spell, in all honesty, but the plus side was that she was managing to not hurt him; of course, she'd probably know if she was before he ever did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 1:22 pm

"I knoooow. That's kinda the point of trolling, right?" Aurora Foster told him with a huge grin on her face. However, when she saw that Skye actually had some troubles with her spell, she sighed. "Let me... Help her a bit..." The witch murmured and whispered her mantra. Then she cleared her throat and started casting a spell- "Morale boost!"
Suddenly, a barely visible magical circle appeared around the pool. It slowly started making everyone feel relaxed and full of energy. Aurora Skye could also feel a sudden wave of magic flowing through her body, which could potentially help her with the spell she was using.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 3:31 pm

OOC: SKIP ME
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 5:12 pm

Aurora's eyes went wide, a sort of panic striking her. Logically, she knew she was safe; she could feel the draw of the other woman's wavelength as she worked to charge her magic. Still, she wasn't used to the sort of feeling in the air for any other reason than her mother. Ducking down, she dove into the water, grabbing at Glyn's hand when she did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 6:36 pm

The fox witch sighed and rolled her eyes, ending her spell. With her arms crossed on her chest, she sighed. "Yeah, I guess that didn't work as expected" Commented the witch who leaned her elbow on Yurio's shoulder casually.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2017, 10:31 pm

Glyndwr looked to Yurio and Foster for a moment before rolling his eyes and going to comfort the Aurora in front of him.

After Glyndwr's attention was away from them, Yurio looked over at Foster with almost no change to the rather default expression he had. Unenthusiastically he pointed to the other two. "Hey, hey Foster. He knows what you did. Expect to be smitten down by his wrath, for you have angered the beast that is Glyndwr."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 9:07 am

Aurora Skye wandered back to him easily when the magical charge subsided. She felt bad for feeling bad, though she really didn't see that anyone noticed that she'd had a miniature mental freak out; she'd almost instantly just gone into the water, and her face hadn't given anything away. When she popped back out of the water, she seemed just a touch more hyper than normal. Of course, the memory of why she knew about the power drawing, and what caused her ti dive under, remained, it was also fully invisible on her face. She looked over at Glyn, attempting the spell again but still not calculating it out properly. Another spell popped in to follow it, a chain of green and yellow mathematical symbols surrounding the bubble she was trying to form. It was clear enough that she was oblivious to the boys.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 10:01 am

The fox witch raised her brow, looking at the dragon. "What the hell are you talking about now, dragon boy?" She asked, absolutely not understanding his point. How trying to help was bad? Unless there was something connected to the witches that had hurt Skye before. Foster sat on the edge of the pool and rubbed her chin. "Their reaction is indeed unusual. Mental wound, perhaps? Like with Kokoa? Shit...This is why I dislike being a witch." Murmured the fox meister, who got lost in her own thoughts. Then she looked once again at Skye- she was casting a spell again. "No, I don't know enough...I guess I need more time to understand this..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 2:24 pm

"It's a very long story." Yurio said after sitting next to Foster. "And I'm not going to tell it, because I probably shouldn't. I can tell you that it ended with this human form and Glyndwr's magic, because that's the part that doesn't have anything to do with why Aurora was scared. Also, Glyn isn't going to do anything. I was winding you up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 2:44 pm

Skippity
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 2:53 pm

Aurora patted Yurio on the shoulder. "Okay, this much info is enough for me. I will be more careful with my magic in the future." Told him the fox witch with a huge grin on her face, before standing up and stretching her arms... well... arm, the mechanical one didn't have muscles. "Hey, have you played any video game before?" Aurora asked the dragon, before jumping into the water like a proper swimmer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 3:03 pm

Yurio was about to answer, but Foster went away before he could. He ended up just sitting on the side, alone.

Being bored with standing there and being experimented on, and seeing that Foster was away from Yurio, Glyndwr instead decided that letting his Aurora have her fun would be a good idea. "You know how you wanted to mess with the Foster and Yurio? Go get'em."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 3:48 pm

The woman's attention piped back up and she grinned, looking like her tail would be wagging, were she in her other form. Dismissing her spell entirely, she dove back under the water, aiming for the other pair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 4:42 pm

Aurora resurfaced quite quickly, to let Yurio answer her question. With a grin, she looked at the dragon. "Now you can speak!" She told him enthusiastically, with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2017, 4:54 pm

"The answer is no." Yurio said after Foster popped back out of the water. "I used to lack the thumbs for it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 9:19 am

Aurora popped up almost immediately after Yurio finished speaking, grinning from ear to ear. "Are you two conspiring over here~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 1:33 pm

Aurora Foster looked at Aurora Skye and smiled innocently. "Perhaps~?" Told her, trying to sound as innocent as she could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 3:37 pm

"It's all her, honest." Yurio said while slowly sliding himself away from Foster.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 5:50 pm

"Is it?" The girl asked, cocking her head to the side, "'Cause you've been awfully talkative for you, dragon-boy, and I'm beginning to think us Auroras have some sort of dragon fetish~" She winked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 7:11 pm

Aurora's jaw dropped and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "W-What do you mean? Fetish? Me? No!" Said the witch, who put her fists on her hips. "Wait... GLAMOUUUR... I've completely forgotten about that little annoying dragon I was supposed to babysit... Damnit..." Added Foster, realizing there might be truth to Skye's words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 7:22 pm

Yurio spent a good few moments looking between the two Auroras, then slowly turned away from both of them as he caught up with what Aurora Skye was getting at. "I'm sure you're just imagining things." He said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 7:26 pm

"Am I?" She asked, looking back at Glyn and smiling even more warmly upon doing so, "After all, I barely hear you say two words to myself, and here you two are, chattin' it up. You sure there's no flirting going on?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 7:46 pm

She leaned my mechanical arm on Skye's shoulder, smiling innocently. "Yes, I'm sure, my dear friend~! We're just having some fun, while you were having... fun with your dragon boyfriend" Aurora Foster said. A grin appeared on her face

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 14th 2017, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2017, 7:58 pm

Realising that Foster's words were unlikely to do anything to stop the other Aurora from doing what she was doing, Yurio stood up. Turning back around, he jumped into the pool, making no effort to lessen the amount of water splashing over the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next