Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 6:56 pm

Since he was looking at just about everything but Aurora, Yurio missed most of her current demeanour. His was about the same, though. "Uh... I guess, I could walk you home, maybe? It is a bit late..." Not that it much mattered to Yurio, but he had nothing else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2017, 9:01 pm

Aurora nodded. "Uh... Sure..?" She replied. That sounded like a plan. Perhaps it was not what Glyndwr had in mind but... No, no, no! He wasn't... What if? "If it's true... Damn, that guy would do everything for a meme..." The witch thought. She slowly cleaned their table and once they were ready to go she said- "So uh... Let's go, I guess..." The awkward feeling was almost cringe worthy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2017, 9:19 pm

While Aurora had been cleaning the table, Yurio went off to pay with the money Glyn had left, if only to give himself a moment to escape from the overwhelming awkwardness that Glyndwr and the other Aurora had caused by leaving. What was he supposed to do, anyway!? He came back by the time Aurora was about done. "Yeah, lets." He said, as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 2:33 pm

Aurora simply followed the dragon in silence until they found themselves outside the building. "So... Uh... Did you like this.. uhm... day?" The witch asked, trying to break the silence. She started leading the way towards The Residential District where her home was. Aurora started wondering about Glyndwr's true intentions. Was he really trying to somehow get her and Yurio closer? That simple thought caused a barely visible blush to appear on her cheeks. Seriously though, what was that sly man planning?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 3:34 pm

"It was fun." Yurio answered simply and quickly. He did however happen to look over as he said it, what would have been an only the brief kind of look you might give when conversing, spotting the touch of colour on Aurora's face that wasn't there before. "You feeling okay?" He asked, looking rather puzzled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 3:53 pm

Aurora'd hoped her blush was almost invisible. However, Yurio's sharp eyes noticed the pink colour on her cheeks, which only made them more visible. The witch looked away for a second and folded her arms on her chest and replied- "Y-ye! I'm fine! T-Thanks!" Aurora finally shook her head, calming down enough, forcing the treacherous blush off her face and then she looked over at the dragon. "Anyway, yeah, it was fun. Lots of fun. I wanna to do it again sometime!" She told him, winking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 4:03 pm

"If you say so." Yurio said with a shrug. Until Aurora spoke again, he kept looking ahead, though then made the mistake of looking at the person speaking to him like a normal person. Turns out, that was his turn to turn red. He didn't really have telling when he was looking like that down as such, so it was rather obvious as he nodded to agree.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 4:46 pm

Luckily for them (I guess), Aurora's apartment wasn't that far. Soon the waves of embarrassment and awkwardness would end. Upon noticing Yurio's reaction to her words, Aurora closed her eyes for a second. She found their situation a little bit funny. "What is this? Some cringy love story?" The girl thought and once she realized she'd compared their situation to some "love story" she shook her head. "Riiighhtttt! No way! Such ridiculous thoughts! I shouldn't listen to them!" Aurora thought. Finally, they reached Aurora's apartment. For some unknown reason, Aurora led Yurio up to a door to her apartment. Perhaps she just wanted to show him where to find her? Perhaps it wasn't important. "Sooooo thanks for walking me home..." Aurora spoke after a yet another awkward silent moment, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 5:06 pm

"Uh... No problem?" Yurio said after a quick moment of not being sure of what to say. "So, I'll see you later, I guess?" He said after another such moment with an awkward, sheepish smile of his own. He wasn't a person until recently and Glyndwr ended up indirectly forcing him into this situation requiring him to act somewhat normally. If there was any one thing Yurio knew, is that he was going to have a few things to say to his 'brother' when he got home himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 6:32 pm

"Sure!" Aurora replied before waving for goodbye. Then she opened the door to her apartment, only to see her younger sister on the opposite site. "Damn it... She must've been eavesdropping!" The witch thought, clenching her teeth.
"Aurora! Where, for Death's sake, have you been?" Angela Foster, Aurora's younger sister, asked with her arms folded on her chest. She was trying to look serious, hover a dumb smirk gave out her real thoughts!
"You know, just hanging out with friends..." Aurora replied as she looked over her shoulder at Yurio. She, on the other hand, didn't know how to react, knowing what might be sitting on her sister's mind.
Angela grinned at waved at Yurio. "Thanks for bringing this troublemaker home!" She told him, as she put her hands on her hips. Aurora closed her eyes and puffed her cheeks, feeling that her face is turning red. "A-Anyway! Again, thanks and see you later!" The girl said as she turned towards Yurio. "Thanks Angela... You know how to embarrass me... You little...ugh..." Aurora thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 6:41 pm

With a final nod Yurio turned away, waving his hand above his shoulder as he walked away. That was mostly him trying to be cool, which was ruined when someone called out to him. He assumed that was the sister Aurora had mentioned earlier on, so he turned around. He ended up waving a goodbye with an amused grin as he walked backwards a short ways before turning around again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16