Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 3:09 pm

Aurora Skye skipped along with Glyn, half-dragging him as she did so. Though, by now, he was likely more than use to her antics.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:41 pm

Once the group was together again, Aurora put her fists on her hips and grinned. "Alright! Let's get inside!" With these words, she led everyone inside. There weren't many customers around, so there were plenty of empty tables around.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 9:38 pm

Yurio didn't have to be told twice, quite eager to be getting something to eat; cooked food was still fairly novel to him at this point, especially when not tiny compared to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 9:51 pm

Giddy as ever, Aurora Skye tugged her boyfriend along, following the other two inside of the burger joint. She preferred sweet things, herself, but seeing as she was part human and part omnivorous marsupial, she was content with anything she was fed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:03 pm

Aurora led the group towards a counter. There was no queue to it so they could order immediately. "Let's see... For me, it'll be... One cheeseburger with double cheese, vegetables to it, french fries and a bottle of orange juice." The witch said, then started waiting for the rest of the group to finish their order.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 9:26 pm

Yurio pointed Glyndwr to what he wanted rather quickly after Foster was done, and Glyndwr then ordered something that somewhat balanced out the hit to his wallet that would be Yurio's meal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 8:46 am

Aurora Skye picked pretty much the same thing as her Foster counterpart, balancing out the savory by adding a cinnamon roll dessert to hers. She needed her sweets.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 4:45 pm

Once everyone had ordered the food (and paid for it, obviously), they had to wait. Aurora looked around, it seemed like more and more people were coming in. It was late afternoon, almost evening "We've picked the right time to come here, it's dinner time!" The witch commented. Soon three trays with delicious food were waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 7:01 pm

Glyndwr couldn't help but smile when he saw how each order was laid out on each tray. He picked up two, the ones containing the food for Aurora Skye and himself, leaving the singular tray upon which was Yurio's and Foster's order. Whoever had put the food out probably did some quick adding up of the hair and eye colours and the order in which they had entered the place and arrived at the wrong, but still funny, answer.

Yurio was none too pleased, however, staring at the remaining tray as if it was about to jump at him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 8:54 pm

Aurora didn't even bother trying to figure out what was going on, in part because she was being her usual, oblivious self. Instead, she happily took her food from Glyn and set about eating, smiling the whole while, eyes closed happily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 4:43 pm

Aurora Foster shook her head and just took their tray. "Come on, dragon boy... It's time to eat..." She told Yurio, before following the other two to a table, which was located in a corner. The witch put the tray down on their table, before sitting down. "Bon appetit!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 6:42 pm

With a sigh and a shake of his head, Yurio followed after Foster and scooped his food off of the tray. Getting it all straight away would be less troublesome, he figured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 11:32 am

Aurora Skye seemed content already, eager to eat once everyone was seated. She didn't know what to say or do, by this point; should they do small talk?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2017, 9:55 am

So once everyone was seated, Foster grinned and rubbed her hands together. "Oh, by the way, any ideas what we could do after we finish eating?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2017, 6:52 pm

"Welll, I was thinking that I'd retire for the rest of the evening, maybe take my Aurora here to wherever she wants to go to, if she wants to..." Glyndwr said, absolutely not plotting even slightly. The not-plotting kind of implied the dragon and fox would be left alone if that happened to be what happened.

An implication mostly missed by a Yurio focused on eating, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 5:34 pm

Aurora Skye smiled slightly, seeming oblivious to the possibility of him plotting, not that she'd mind if he was. Leaning over, she leaned her head on his shoulder, smiling up at him before pecking him on the cheek and returning to her meal. "That's fine with me if it's fine with everyone else~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 9:10 am

Aurora grinned at Glyndwr's plan. To her, it was obvious that he might be plotting something, even though she was probably wrong, because what on Death would the half-sorcerer even be plotting? The witch put her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hands. "So, in other words,
you want to have some... quality time with your Aurora and your plan is to leave your buddy with the other Aurora. You sly fox.
" She commented jokingly, with a sign of amusement in her voice. Foster winked at Glyndwr and looked at Aurora Skye. "It's fine with me." She replied, before focusing her attention on their delicious, yet unhealthy meal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 9:26 am

"No, that wasn't really what I was thinking. Swing and a miss, so to say." Glyndwr said with a quick shrug. "I mean, you got the part about you two being left alone, but that's about it."

Yurio was still enjoying his food a little too much to be listening in on any conversations going on between the others at the table.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 10:19 am

Aurora Skye grinned at him, then shrugged at the other witch. "I think he's plotting something for you two." She said, unsure if she was understanding it or not. Hey, it wouldn't kill anyone if she was wrong. "Do you want to go, Glyn?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:27 pm

Foster blinked a few times, slightly confused. ""For us"?" She repeated after Skye. "What do you mean?" Aurora asked before returning to the meal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:32 pm

"Yep, lets go." Glyndwr confirmed as he put down the money to cover most of what everyone bought so far, quickly shuffling himself and his Aurora out so that nobody could protest where it would matter.

Yurio only then noticed what Glyndwr had just done. "Dam woo, 'Wyn!" He failed to speak properly due to an overabundance of food within his mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:49 pm

/exitting
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 12:58 pm

Aurora sighed, closing her eyes. What was Glyndwr's plan? The witch joined her fingers and frowned. "Think...think...". She said- "I don't get it..." Or perhaps she had a theory that she did not want to share with the dragon boi. In the end, the witch shook her head and finished her meal. "So... I guess we could spend this evening together or...Something..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 4:18 pm

"There's not much to get, he's an ass and that's that." Yurio said after he had swallowed down the food that prevented him from speaking his mind earlier on. Awkwardly looking away, he asked after a moment: "Anything you want to do...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 6:36 pm

The witch shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever..." She said with her eyes closed. An awkward silence followed her words."And what now, huh? For Death's... ugh... I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do... Ah, good old memories come back- The old shy Aurora's decided to return in the worst possible moment..." A slight blush followed her thoughts. "So uh... any ideas?" Aurora finally asked with a muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next