Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:04 pm

He sent a shiver through her that rocketed down her spine and fire like sparks along her nerve-endings. His words sent a flush through her cheeks once more and she looked away from mild embaressment over the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:08 pm

"Get dressed." He said, starting to pull away from her and pulling on his own clothing. "I'm taking you somewhere with a bed." He growled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:11 pm

She flushed at this, trembling a bit as she fumbled to obey him. Her body was still a wreck of live nerve endings that made it hard to control her hands. Soon enough, she'd accomplished the feat, however, and awaited his command, buckling herself and sitting up in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:15 pm

The pealed out of the parking lot, driving through the storm. August's eyes were firmly on the road, but they had a hazy look to them as he sped them back to the city. In moments after getting off the interstate into Death City, they pulled off the normal roads and onto a long driveway towards a less than humble manner. Four stories, at least, and at least a football stadium in length from side to side, his house screamed wealth. The driveway sloped down into and underground garage, filled with antique cars and motorcycles. August pulled into a space closest to what looked to be an elevator, and threw the car into park. "Out, now." He said, voice starting returning to that deep growl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:17 pm

The fellow weapon didn't have to be told twice, instantly obeying. It was obvious in her eyes when she left the vehicle that she wasn't aware of her hand holding that of the stuffed bear's. Instead, she merely awaited instruction.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:22 pm

August grabbed her by the hand and guided her to the elevator, where a bellhop was waiting for them. "Good Afternoon, Mr. Layne." "Third floor. Now." He said, without his usual air of indifference or sophistication. No, he was on a mission at present, and everything between them and his bedroom was a distraction. The elevator moved up quickly, while August looked to Vanja. "Mother and Father are touring the Gulf on their yacht. We have the house to ourselves, save the staff..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:26 pm

Vanja stared at him, almost in alarm. The house she'd been left on Sylas' passing was gigantic to her, as it was; this seemed like a wholy country to her, by comparison to what she'd been used to. Her early years had found home in an RV, followed by various disparities of homelessness before the Academy had taken her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:58 pm

The door opened to the third floor, which seemed to be entirely his. The halls were lined with landscape portraits of snowy mountains and distant volcanoes. He lead her down the hall, to a large circular room that seemed to be a foyer of sorts for the floor, with a grand staircase leading up and down. He turned, taking her towards his room. It was about what you would expect from him, the walls lined with books, a personal computer sitting at a large desk with school papers strewn about. His bed was topped by a massive pile of at least 7 downy comforters, with not a pillow in sight, making it look like a nest. August, no longer willing to wait, grabbed Vanja, and pulled her into a kiss, rousing her from her shocked stupor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:00 pm

The bear fell from her hand to the floor as he took hold of her. Immediately, her arms began to wrap themselves around the back of his neck, holding him close as she allowed him to mold her like clay to his bidding.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:03 pm

August guided her back towards his bed, before throwing her into the pile of floof. He crawled after her, already stripping as he did so. "You're in my nest now..." He growled softly, his eyes alight with fire as he eyed her unabashedly, the newest piece for his collection, his treasure hoard. He licked his lips, hungry for her in a way he was unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:04 pm

Vanja stared up at him in surprise, her fingers moving to start to undress herself for him. In a way, she was beginning to feel like an offering to some sort of dragon god, a sacrifice to the man she'd claimed as both partner and lover.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:07 pm

August claimed her lips in a fiery kiss, in a manner similar to how he intended to claim the rest of her. His tongue shot out of his mouth, and she could swear it felt longer, more serpentine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:10 pm

Vanja nearly yiped at this this, her clothes only partially undone and certainly not removed. She let him control her as he wished, and found the change of events far more alluring than she would have expected; had he turned into a dragon, now, hse might not even complain.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:12 pm

August pulled the rest of her clothes away, tearing them in the process. His nest was no place for human clothing, and he would make sure she knew that. Both of them bare, now, he looked down at her, his length growing erect once more. "Worship me." He commanded, feeling oh so like some ancient dragon god, with her as his high priestess.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:14 pm

Vanja sputtered, her confidence gone somewhere between the car and the bed. She struggled several times to try to speak, finally speaking in a sort of begged, broken plea, "P.... p... please.... take me.... my master.... my lord..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:16 pm

"Not what I meant." He said softly, gesturing to his now erect length, which gave subtle throbs with each hammering beat of his heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:19 pm

Her face burned still, unsure if she was yet catching his meaning. Sliding down beneath him, she reached herself up, taking his length into her mouth and allowing him to set the pace, gravity on his side as she sucked him off, tongue teasing all the while.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:22 pm

August let out a soft growl of pleasure at that, running a hand through her hair. "Good... Good..." He muttered, starting to thrust in and out of her mouth at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:25 pm

Vanja had long ago learned that her body was pretty much built for sex: she was a contortionist, a screaming, had boundless energy and stamina, and zero gag reflex. His actions did little to dissuade her from her behavior, teasing him willingly and longingly, trying to make him go faster as her tongue flicked across his tip, nearly vibrating there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:27 pm

August pulled away, sliding away from her, and laying on his back, thoroughly wet with her saliva and his own pre. "Tell me what you want..." He growled softly, blue eyes seeming to glow with a lusty fire.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:29 pm

She looked over at him, surprised to see him move. "For you to have me," she said, Moving over and trying to return to her teasings, "Take me as you want me... an offering for your hoard."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:39 pm

"What will you do to please your lord?" He asked softly, his voice deep. "How far would you let him go?" He asked, the tone somewhat...sinister. Who was this new August she'd awoken?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:47 pm

Under normal circumstances, Vanja would be intrigued, thrilled by the way he spoke to her. Under normal circumstances, though, she'd historically been high when having sex and she was usually the one in control... and without any emotional attachments, at that. With her eyes narrowed slightly, looking him over, she moved to suck at the tip of his cock. "How far do you want to go?" She asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:50 pm

August let out a low growl, reaching out and placing a hand to her throat. "Answer me." He said softly, his ego so inflated that, at that moment, he really did believe he was some manner of god, and she was but a mortal before him. It pleased him, seeing how easily she submitted to him, brought him thrills he'd never known. He wanted, nay he needed more of her, more of them, more of the wondrous feeling that was them being together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:52 pm

Vanja stared back at him, pupils dilated so much that it was hard to see the violet of her irises. She wasn't sure how to answer, but thought it might be a bit more amusing to... almost challenge him. Smirking just slightly, she reached a hand down, blatantly waiting until his eyes followed her actions to began fingering herself intensely, curious as to his reaction at the combination of challenge and silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next