Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:21 pm

Aurora sighed and looked away for a second. The tagger attitude was getting on her nerves. "I like your art, girl!" The witch admitted as she looked at the artist. "Do you give autographs?" She asked, intending to ask for one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:33 pm

Cece's head tilted a bit at the question, confusion evident. Carefully, she fed the line to her contraption to allow her to stand on the ground. Still, she looked a bit like a mountain climber, her curiosity outweighing her intuition to leave. Her silence remained but a shrug followed in response. Unless the witch attacked her, she saw no harm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:57 pm

Aurora smiled, the tagger actually listened! She pulled a notebook and a pencil out of her pockets and slowly approached the artist. "What are you working on today?" Aurora asked as she looked up at the wall. "Souls? Cool! I'll make sure to take a look at it in the morning." The witch commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:08 pm

Behind the bandana, Cece smiled at the woman, a light twinkling in her deep purple irises, whether Aurora could see them or not. Without any reason to hold back, she took the pen and wrote out her signature like she would on her murals. It was a bit awkward trying to translate what was normally made with a spray can onto paper with a pen, but it was effective.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:41 pm

"Thanks!" Aurora said, looking at the autograph. She read it to check what was the tagger's artistic nickname. The witch seemed rather happy to meet the one who'd managed to impress her so much. "You know what... You're doing a good job. The city will look way nicer thanks to you." She said, stating her opinion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:05 pm

The tagger smiled, giving her a thumbs up before changing her hand sign to point upwards, silently requesting to continue her task.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:49 pm

"Hey, can I watch you in action?" The witch asked as she leaned against a wall. Her curiosity was stronger than her. The tagger "Cece" was truly an inspiring artist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:54 pm

A nod followed, and Cece took this as permission to continue work on her piece. Kicking off the ground, she began working more on the foreground and the various effects of the souls, from elemental affinities to adding a cute, small hat to the witch's soul. She seemed especially intent on getting the hat correct.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 7:19 pm

Aurora seemed really interested in the witch's soul the tagger was working on. She was doing a good job. "That's a pretty accurate representation..." The girl commented quietly. I think the witch soul will be my favorite... well, probably because I'm actually a witch..." Aurora added, admiring the art style of the tagger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 9:53 am

The artist, for her part, seemed neither surprised nor aware of the fact the witch had just stated. Metaknowledge aside, the fact that the picture retained so much accuracy could point to anything from a meister with powerful soul perception to any Jimbob or Jane having seen an image or more previously and recreating the memory. Cece didn't plan on giving away the facts one way or the other, however, instead merely enjoying her work and the fact that she had a fan. Before long, the scene was complete, a battle collage made from the view of souls on silhouettes, giving an anonymity to the subjects themselves as they meisters and witch fought alongside their weapons against a cluster of kishin eggs of various shapes, humanoid and others, and sizes. Kicking off the wall to step on the ground and look over the piece, she waited for a long time before looking over to Aurora. She ran a hand against her own view of the image before shrugging, as if to ask if Foster thought she was finished.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:17 pm

Aurora stared at the art piece, analyzing every centimeter of it. It was a bit difficult, considering the light. It was quite dark at that time of the day. However, it was incredible. The art made her remember everything she's done for the DWMA. She recalled all the good and bad memories. A small tear appeared in her eyes. "I wish they could see this..." The witch commented, referring to her former weapons and long-missing friends. Aurora wiped the tear away and smiled. "Jennix will have to see this... This is so awesome..." The witch added, louder. It was obvious that she was in awe. "I love this one! I think it might be even better than the previous one!" Aurora told the tagger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:20 pm

The tagger did an exaggerated bow as if to mock herself. No sooner had she straightened up, however, than she was back up on her contraption, signing her name out of reach of anyone that might meddle with the art from the ground. With this completed, she pulled herself up to the top of the building, waving down at the witch as if to announce that she was dismissing herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:41 pm

Aurora waved at the tagger, smiling happily. "Goodnight!" She told her. It was really late, thus she decided to return home to get some sleep. It took her at least fifteen minutes to reach her apartment... Then she took a shower and changed into her pajamas and then she went to bed to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:16 am

The remainder of Cece's routine worked likewise, following her gathering up her equipment. With every lock in place on the apartment and the tools of her trade hidden away, the girl did not leave the house again until after daybreak, heading off to the Academy for a second day of classes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 1:08 pm

Aurora woke up late in the morning. In fact, she woke up so late that she was probably going to be late for school! Thus she needed to dress up very quickly, grab her breakfast and just eat it on her way to school. Luckily for her, though some strange time-bending magic she managed to find herself in front of the DWMA just in time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 11:14 am

ooc: The power of plot. The actual plot kind. Not the... well, you know.

ic:

Jennix managed her second day of classes with relative ease and a cup of heavily diluted coffee. This seemed rather effective, surprisingly enough, without the expected side effect of her becoming a hyper, twitchy mess. It seemed her body was adapted to properly divvying out her excess energy in such a way as to not annoy the general populace. By lunch, however, she seemed less worried about how tired she was and more concerned with finding her meister, scouring the cafeteria for her, in the hopes that they shared at least a small portion of a lunch period. The weapon would at least be able to afford the opportunity to see if Aurora had found the tagger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:24 pm

Aurora was actually looking for Jennix two. For two obvious reasons naturally. Reason number one was that she wanted to tell her about her meeting with the tagger... the second reason... well... they were partners... and friends, so, of course, she wanted to find her! The weapon was nowhere to be seen though. Where could she be hiding? When Aurora started to lose hope, she noticed a familiar face in the cafeteria. With a wide smile, she approached Jennix. "Goooood morning partner!" The witch greeted her. It seemed like Aurora was in a great mood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:31 pm

The weapon beamed, happy to have her search end by being found by her target, "Hey!" She said, her voice giving away her joy even more than her face. "Did you get enough sleep? Did you find the tagger? Did you make it to school on time? How are you-?" If Aurora didn't stop her, the barrage of questions was only going to continue,
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:48 pm

Aurora patted the weapon on the shoulder. She was asking way too many questions at once. "Yes, yes and yes! I'm happy I've finally found you!" The witch replied with a smile on her face. "So, last night I went on a hunt to find our artists and... I found her. She even signed an autograph for me." She told her and the smile turned into a grin. Aurora pulled her notebook out and showed it to Jennix. The meister seemed excited.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 1:53 pm

Clearly her usual, hyperactive and giddy self, Jennix bounced in place while looking at the notebook, only taking a brief moment to set down her tray of food. She looked curiously at the signature, finally saying, "Oe-Oe? Cece?" She asked more than said, trying to translate the curvy letters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 5:18 pm

Aurora took a close look at the autograph. "Yeah. I think it's "Cece". Even though it... hm..." She commented. The Witch started staring at the handwriting. "This is weird... Was it the lighting? Maybe it was just lazy writing... I mean, I've never anyone write like that. Which is even more strange considering she's an artist." She commented.

Obviously, to avoid breaking the rule of meta-knowledge, this is all Aurora could know about the autograph.
After all, it's impossible for her to know that Jennix just used her other hand to write that autograph!

OOC: Raccoon... you're breaking that rule now...

Nah, but this is something YOU know and besides... I'm not a part of this thread soooo I can read everything I want!

OOC: Nope.
Code:
User 'Raccoon' has been kicked from the server.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 11:54 am

ooc: He gets mad at me for breaking walls... sheesh....

ic:

Jennix kept analyzing the letters, confused and curious by the way they were written, besides which being amused by Aurora's analysis of them. "I guess she's not much of a writer, then? What'd you catch her doing? Tagging, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 11:00 am

OOC: It's Raccoon, what did you expect, MerryLynn? D:

IC:
"Yes, yes, indeed" Aurora answered her question smiling widely. She remembered her awesome meeting with the street artist. "You have to see her newest work! I'll show you after school! If... if you have time, of course." The witch said, way more enthusiastically than she expected. A blush appeared on her cheeks at her sudden burst of excitement. Aurora scratched the back of her hair and an awkward silence followed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 3:41 pm

Jennix seemed not to notice any bit of awkwardness, or if she did, she simply didn't care. Instead, she just smiled and nodded, taking a seat so that she could eat instead of expending her entire lunch period merely socializing. Afterall, food was important! ...and, well, the entire point of lunch. "I don't have any plans," she assured her, content.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 3:11 pm

Aurora sat in front of her partner and that's when she noticed that... she left her lunchbox in her classroom. It's not like she was hungry or anything! Socializing with Jennix was more important! "Cool! I can't wait!" The witch assured her with an excited grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next