Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 11:45 am

It took her a while, but the neon light show that marked her transformation at least made people back up far enough that she was able to do as she was told safely. Settling on her feet, she smiled wide back at the woman, dancing a little in her place. "Locked and loaded, at your leisure~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 8:41 pm

Aurora nodded. "I always have time, if we're being honest, but you should probably go to your class soon!" The wi- meister told her, as she put her hands on her hips. For Aurora school became such a boring place, a waste of her time. It's not like her grades were bad. It's not like she was a terrible student. Not at all. Her grades were very good. Just her attendance was... terrible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 10:01 pm

Jennix nodded, not seeming put off by the need to leave the woman, but not nearly as excited for class as she had been not five minutes ago. "Okay~! Where can I meet back up with you? When?" She asked, her excitement returning at the thought of hanging out with her newfound partner and friend.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 1:45 pm

"I'll just be waiting for you in front of the Academy. Near the stairs." Aurora replied, shrugging. No matter when was Jennix ending her classes, Aurora would not only leave the school first but wait as long as it was needed. After all, she didn't have anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 5:53 pm

Jennix nodded. She had a full schedule of classes, but nothing that would hold her beyond the typical school day. As she was new, there weren't even any clubs or anything that could garner her attention, not that she would specifically seek any out, now that she had plans. With a wide grin, she shot off a peace sign and took off. "I'll see you after school!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:44 pm

Aurora waved at her new partner. "See ya!" She said, before she started walking towards her classroom. Her sister was probably waiting for her and... Catherine would probably be pleased that she showed up on time. Aurora suddenly felt motivated to start attending classes again. A huge, happy grin appeared on her face. "So awesome! I'm so hyped now! A new weapon! A new friend! Jeez, this is a goooooood day! Hell yea! I want to celebrate this!" -Foster thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 3:49 pm

Jennix went through her day fairly easily. She recorded her classes using a little tape recorder that Eve had given her, jotting down notes in a fairly scribbled fashion in a notebook. She had duplicate ones for each class back at home, where she'd review everything and rewrite her notes, color coded (and probably neon). The weapon was far from a quiet student, though that wasn't yet getting her into trouble. Instead, she just asked a ton of questions, some of them seeming like utter nonsense. A couple people introduced themselves to her, but she hadn't yet needed to turn anyone down just yet. Afterall, if you don't transform, why would anyone want o partner with you? Practically skipping to their meeting place, Jennix seemed to be several beams of fluorescent sunshine all at once.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 7:17 pm

Aurora's day at school was both boring and exciting. Her teachers (mostly Mr. Kovalsky and Ms. Coon) noticed it, which positively surprised them. Catherine even asked Angela to explain the reasons behind Aurora's unexpected wave of energy and happiness. Even Angela couldn't answer that! When the last bell rang, Aurora quickly left the building. She was basically running to their meeting place. "It's a great day to be alive! Hell yeah!- She thought. Soon after that, she was waiting for Jannix to finally show up. It didn't take long actually. Once Aurora saw Jannix, a huge grin appeared on her face. She waved at the weapon. "Haha! The newbie has entered the lobby!" Aurora said, basically greeting her using gamer slang.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 7:26 pm

"Does that make you the host of this server?" She asked with a grin, high-fiving the wi-meister's waving hand. Jennix was positively energetic, even beyond her usual sense and means of such. It was almost overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:20 am

Aurora put her fists on her hips and shook her head. "Perhaps not a host of the server, but a host of this game." The wi... the witch winked at her. I guess it is time to tell the weapon the truth? "Hey, Jennix. There's something I must tell you before we do anything. So, the Academy accepts witch students, right? You should know that I am one of "DWMA witches"" Aurora said. Telling people that she is a witch is always stressful for her. She's very afraid of being rejected because of what she is.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:24 am

Jennix tilted her head to the side; she'd already met at least one such meister. Afterall, witches seemed to only have two settings at the DWMA: hyper or reclusive. A shrug quickly followed that seemed to make her whole body jump. "'Kay? So, when do we get started? What we doin' oh game master, mine?!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:41 am

Aurora rubbed her chin, that was a good question indeed. She needed to come up with something interesting. To be able to resonate they would have to get to know each other better. Aurora wondered if there were any easy soul hunt mission available... On the other hand, starting their partnership from a soul hunt might not be the best idea ever. "Let's see... the day is still young, newbie, we can start from getting to know each other better. Tell me something about yourself. I might be able to find us something to do." Aurora said. Old memories of her first day woke up once again, reminding her of how much she has changed since then.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 11:46 am

Jennix shrugged, all energy as always. "Skating, biking.... you name a sport, I'll at least try it." The weapon's words were spoken with a laugh. "I can sit still, too, obviously. Video games and whateva ya like." Jen often felt like an open book, which she pretty often was, but she also knew that she could talk a person's ear off all day if left to her own devices. "How's a'bout we start with your interests, aye?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:20 pm

Aurora crossed her arms on her chest. DId she have any hobbies? For the last past months, she was basically doing everything to avoid reality. "Well... Uh... Practicing magic I guess... Damnit... I used to be a damn bookworm, you know? Hell,
I know! Video games! Yeah, video games are awesome... Too bad I don't have any console or a computer to play on... So I hardly ever play games, even though I love them! What a paradox.
" During her little speech, Aurora was walking around in circles with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:24 pm

Aurora Foster/Rackie wrote:
For the last past months, she was basically doing everything to avoid reality.
"Me, too, kiddo, me too..."
ooc: Get outta here, you hypocrite!

ic:

Jennix's lips pursed in a way that seemed to mean she was concentrating. "Favored console or game style?" She asked. She had a PC, but it was hard to play multiplayer games on a single PC system, at least compared to CO-OPing on a console.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:38 pm

"Haha! See who's learning from me? XD"
OOC:User "Raccoon" has been kicked from this server
IC:
Aurora scratched the back of her head. She knew the names of the most important consoles in the gaming industry, but in her opinion, a console without games is a useless piece of junk "Well... I really like games that focus heavily on cooperation between two players. Oh! And I absolutely love RPGs." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 12:47 pm

Jennix smirked wide at this, an idea seeming to click into her head. "How much of a stickler are ya for continuity? Cause I think I have juuuuuust the ticket, but it's the third in it's series."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 1:58 pm

"As long as I can experience the story and understand something from it, then there's no problem with it being the third in its series!" Aurora told Jennix with a grin. The weapon seemed to have something on her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:00 pm

"Onward, to victory!" She said, holding her arm up and moving like she was about to march. "We can game at my place. I think I have juuuuuust the thing. Sorry if it's a lil' messy though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 2:56 pm

"It sure isn't as messy as my place usually is...Oh, it's Angela's turn to do the cleaning! Haha! " - The witch thought, following the hyperactive weapon. She seemed really excited. Has her luck finally returned to her? Like the day before she was complaining about not having a partner and the next morning bah! She found a perfect one. Well, perhaps Jennix's personality was a bit too expressive, but still, she was a gamer and a gun!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 8:47 am

Jennix lead her back away from the Academy and towards the residential district on foot. She had a bike, but she didn't much use it and it wouldn't have done her any good when she was leading another person to her place. After all, only one person could use it at once, unless one of them wanted to sit on the handlebars; Aurora didn't strike her as the type of person willing to try that.Instead, she merely lead her along, occasionally switching up her walking for some form of acrobatics. "So, tell me about yourself." Jennix said finally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 4:42 pm

Aurora got a little bit lost in her thoughts, plans for the future. Now that she finally found a partner, everything would return to normality. Her rebellious side would calm down a little bit. She would start training again. For Aurora, meeting with Jennix was like a redemption and rescue from the annoyances of being a weaponless meister. When the weapon spoke, Aurora wasn't really expecting that, so she got a little bit startled. "Hm... Well... What can I say about myself... I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not... an American. I'm from Europe, from Czech Republic- a country so small you probably haven't heard about it.
I live with my younger sister in residential district... Uhm... I'm a fennec witch and my magical specialty are healing and support spells
" Aurora spoke, then made a pause, before speaking again- "What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2017, 6:52 am

Jennix offered an almost wide seeming shrug before speaking again. "Plasma pistol new student weapon, as you already know --- I'm from the city." She said the last few words almost dismissively, without any intention of explaining any further than that. "Only child, everyone back home thought I was too much of a handful. Average to exemplary grades, depending on the class. Most of the trouble I got into was simply a byproduct of having too much energy. Most of it." She laughed, skipping up to an apartment building and typing in her code in the call box. The front gates opened and she gestured for Aurora to follow. "Security's just to deter people. There's not really a lot of parking, since it's mostly students, so they just guard up the building a little bit with the extra money."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2017, 8:48 am

Aurora listened carefully to what Jennix had to say. "You seem quite vigorous indeed..." The witch commented smiling warmly at the weapon. "Don't worry, it's okay" She added to assure her that she didn't mind working with such an energetic person. Aurora followed Jennix through the gates and shrugged at the security measures the building had installed. "At least people who live here can feel safe..." Foster commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 10:34 am

"It's mainly DWMA students, from what the landlord said." Another shrug followed as she skipped along, making her way up and into the building, waving absently at the guard that appeared to be asleep.

The door attendant smiled warmly at them both. "Good day, Ms. Llyod. How did your classes go?" She was an elderly woman, only present during the day hours of the building's operation. Another resident of the complex, she'd be retiring in a few more hours' time.

"Good, Mrs. Norrington! I made a friend~!" Somehow managing to skip in a circle, in place, Jennix made a wide, proud gesture to Foster, beaming all the while. "This is Aurora, ma'am! We're going to go hang out in my apartment~!"

She chuckle softly, seemingly amused by the pair. "Well, Ms. Aurora, if you're both still up there when I'm free I'll bring you some cookies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next