Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 8:45 am

Jennix cried out gleefully, excited about the new sets and immediately running through the stats of the items in rapidfire. How she was absorbing, let alone retaining, any of the information was anyone's guess, but she seemed more than a little happy about it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 5:04 pm

Aurora giggled happily. "Something tells me that our partnership will be as great as our cooperation in this game!" She commented, before grinning widely. To tell the truth, since her accident Aurora hasn't been fighting with kishin eggs. She still wasn't sure if her mind was ready to face the danger again, but she was determined to turn Jenninx into a death scythe. Aurora closed her eyes for a second and thought-"I will not fail you as I'd failed them..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 5:12 pm

The weapon beamed, checking through her stats and gear a final time before tossing her old stuff at the witch. She seemed eager to continue the game, and even more eager to actually physically move around outside of it. By this point, she was beginning to question if she should invest in a VR set; it would certainly help channel some of the excess energy she currently had.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2017, 4:43 pm

Aurora stood up for a while to stretch her legs. She looked at her partner and patted her on the shoulder. "Let's take a short break, maybe? My eyes are getting a little bit dry." The witch said, before folding her arms across the chest. "We're quite good at this game, by the way." She added, not hiding her surprise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 5:43 pm

Jennix grinned up at her, a wide, almost wild gesture that had a weird way of screaming 'carefree' rather than 'insane,' despite the almost cheshire nature of it. "We are~!" She agreed, gleefully, before popping up and heading over to the kitchen. "Snacks? Drinks? I might have eyedrops in a box in the bathroom. Maybe." The weapon seemed to think about this for a moment, unsure if she was lying or if there actually were eyedrops hidden away somewhere.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 9:36 am

Aurora rubbed her eye and then shook her head. "No need. Just give me a moment." She told her. A sudden thought, or rather, a wave of curiosity filled her head. She remembered that strange "artist" from the night before. "Hey, Jennix, by the way... Have you heard about a tagger girl who has been painting her murals in random places around the city?" She asked, but didn't really expect Jennix to know anything about her. In fact, the witch expected her to just look surprised. If she expected a specific reaction then what was the point of asking? Aurora just wanted to get her curiosity out of her head, that was all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 10:22 am

Jennix looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, mouth hidden behind the fridge door she had open. "Tagger?" She asked, though she looked away, redirecting her focus to snacks and drinks, "First day of classes was today, I've not even been in the city long. I don't know why you'd think I'd see a tagger."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:13 pm

Aurora shrugged. "Yeah, I should've expected such response. It's just..." The witch said, then paused to approach Jennix from her side. Foster leaned against the wall and stared at the floor. "...I saw her yesterday, you know? And I can't stop thinking about that." She explained
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:18 pm

"Yesterday?" She asked, handing her a water bottle while she debated between apples and peanut butter or something fatty. Mmmmmm.... junk food. Shaking her head, she started rummage through cabinets. "No wonder you're wondering. You've lived here how long, after all? Had you not heard about it before?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 12:49 pm

Aurora stared at the bottle of water, then she put it on the top of her head and closed her eyes. "It's been about... three years since I moved to Death City... And no, I had not." The witch replied, as she finally opened the bottle. "I mean, it's not like she's a vandal or anything... I think her graffiti is art... So I don't mind but... she was just kinda unusual. Quiet, calm 'n' stuff." The witch'd explained, before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2017, 5:05 pm

The weapon laughed in response to her, shaking her head before tossing her a packaged sweet, "Is it that bad in this town that someone calm and quiet is unusual to you? Still, she took a sip of her own drink before moving on to finding a snack of her own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2017, 6:27 pm

Aurora shook her head. That was not what she'd meant. "I mean, Death City is just...
a very strange city. Alright... Uh... I don't know how to explain this... It's just... I've always thought that people who paint walls are more... you know, talkative.
" The witch said, holding the bottle of water in her one hand and the sweet in the other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 6:51 pm

Jennix found herself laughing quickly enough, "What if the tagger just didn't want to be recognized?" She asked, becoming amused with the conversation as it continued to carry on. Wordlessly, she hopped onto the counter, sitting there as they spoke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:27 pm

Aurora closed her eyes. It was a logical explanation. However, usually, people care more about not being recognized through their faces rather than voices. Perhaps she was simply overthinking? In the end the witch shrugged. "Perhaps you're right. Still, I must admit, her art really is impressive. I'll show you someday" Aurora told her, before taking another sip from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 7:30 pm

The weapon grinned, holding her drink up to that as if in toast, "You'll never catch me complaining about a chance to see art."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:17 pm

"Well, we can go whenever you want." Aurora told her shrugging. It's not like she had anything important to do... ever...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:19 pm

"Well, do you want to keep gaming?" She asked, eyeing where they still had the game paused, rather than wholly exited. If not, the implication seemed, she was willing to go see this artwork, now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:29 am

"I don't know..." Aurora replied looking at the pause menu. An idea came into her head. "Actually... We could take a look at the tagger's artwork... I'm curious whether I'll be able to find more murals done by her. " The witch said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:40 am

She offered a nod at this, finishing up her snack before finally deciding to hop back down. Jennix kept her drink in hand as she went through and turned everything off. Without a word, she took the stairs that lead up to her bedroom, returning shortly with a camera dangling from her neck. The weapon smiled, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:20 pm

"Do you want to take pictures of it or what?" Asked surprised Aurora. Immediately after that she shook her head and said- "Alright. Let's go." She put the snacks on the table and walked over to the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:24 pm

Jennix followed along behind her, taking her keys out and locking the door behind them. Really, she didn't see why it would be at all weird for her to want to take pictures; she loved art. "Is there a museum around?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 5:01 pm

"I'm not sure... there might be. Or rather... there should be." Aurora replied, shrugging. Then she started walking down the stairs and then outside the building.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:26 pm

Jennix pouted, leading her back out of the apartment building before giving her the reigns to guide them wherever she wished.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:21 pm

"We can always use the internet to figure out whether there's a museum in Death City or not." Aurora said, leading Jennix where she met the tagger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:25 pm

[color=#00ee00]"But that's obvious." She said, whining a bit and slouching like she was serious, though it was pretty obvious that she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next