Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:19 pm

Yurio listened to her list options, while he slowly drank his tea and nibbled on a biscuit. He really wasn't expecting her to turn around to just straight up say that she was a bad dancer after suggesting it. "That's silly of you." He said simply, with an amused smile. "Maybe we can do something you are good at, then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:43 pm

"Ugh... I doubt you'd want to go on a karaoke with me" Aurora said as she looked at him, smiling. The girl took a big sip of her tea and leaned her back against the sofa she was sitting on. "On the other hand though, I'd like to learn to dance..." She told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:52 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" Yurio asked about the karaoke. For one, it seemed like fun and then the prospect of hearing her singing was rather enticing. "But, we can do whatever. Though, I'm not sure if I'm any good either. Glyn isn't bad, though, and I usually figure if he can do something then I have it in my head somewhere too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 11:54 am

Aurora was drinking her tea when Yurio was speaking. The girl closed her eyes to think about their options. In the end, they could always try doing something active, for example, they could go and play basketball or other sports game. On the other hand, she was tempted to go on a karaoke with him. She wasn't a bad singer after all. "I guess we can try." Aurora commented with her eyes closed. "Mhm. Yeah, we'll start from karaoke, then." She said after taking a few sips of her tea. She realized she'd almost finished it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 12:00 pm

"Okay!" Yurio said as he stood up, then finishing his tea quickly and heading out of the room towards the front door as soon as he put the mug back on the tray. He'd leave Glyn to clean that up, for being mean. Though, he might have just done so either way. Once his shoes were on, he waited for Aurora just outside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 12:17 pm

Aurora blinked a few times, watching as he disappeared from the room. "H-Hey, wait for me!" She called out. The girl quickly stood up and finished her tea. Then she quickly rushed out of the room to join Yurio. When she finally joined him she sighed. "Couldn't you just wait for me..?" She asked him quietly before she let out a sigh. "Nevermind. I know where a cool karaoke club-thingy is. We could go there." The witch suggested as she folded her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 12:40 pm

"Sorry." He said once she arrived and complained, smiling somewhat sheepishly at her. "I'm just excited, is all." He explained himself, then gesturing out towards the street. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 3:00 pm

Aurora nodded, accepting his explanation. The girl took him by his hand, smiling and blushing a bit. She was getting used to feeling his hand, yet it still would cause a strange excitement. Her heart was beating faster. "This way!" She said loudly and cheerfully as she started leading him in the direction of the karaoke club.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 4:13 pm

Yurio follwed Aurora happily, periodically going between holding her hand normally and weaving their fingers together. He was seeing which way he preferred it, but really? It was equally great regardless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 4:51 pm

Aurora seemed to really enjoy their little walk. The warmth of Yurio's hand, her red cheeks, and her fast beating heart. Everything was so exciting. She started thinking about how fast everything happened! It was this strange miracle, one chance out of million. Aurora realized they haven't really confessed their feelings to each other. Well, in fact, they got into a relationship based just on two days full of experiences and the chemistry between them. Aurora wasn't complaining though as she was quite sure Yurio was the right one. He was just special to her. "Cliche? Maybe. I don't care. I'm happy with how everything developed... Even if it's all happened so quickly." The girl thought as she looked at Yurio with her golden eyes. Golden eyes, a unique color. Perhaps the color of her eyes was caused by her magic, as her magic was affecting her hair? It was not important. Aurora smiled at Yurio. "Now that I think about it...not only I've never told him I..." She couldn't finish the thought, it was so embarrassing. Aurora stared at the ground as they walked. "Come on, Aurora! I know you can at least think about it! Alright... I've never told him that I've fallen in love with him... I mean, us being in a relationship makes it obvious what my feelings towards him are, but... I won't feel fully satisfied until I say the magical "I love you"! I can't just think of myself as his girlfriend until I say it! B-but it's so embarrassing! I-I know! I'll say it after the karaoke! Yes, yes! If I can sing in his presence then I'll surely be able to confess!" Aurora thought with a huge blush on her cheeks. She looked at Yurio again and grinned happily. Excitement could be seen in her eyes. "We're almost there!" She told him cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:16 pm

Blushy cheeks, a big grin and that on the girl he fell for so quickly it was a surprise he didn't leave a crater somewhere, somehow; all of that was a combo of cute that caused him to look mostly the same, grinning and blushing at even that slight a thing. He felt like a big goofball to be like this but before that  he felt so incredibly lucky! He was so happy to be able to spend time with her like this. "Can't wait." He said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:35 pm

Aurora giggled at his grin. It was her time to admit that Yurio was cute and handsome. With a blush, she looked around. They were getting close. In fact, their destination was right around the corner! She couldn't wait to launch her mini-plan! "Operation "confession" has started!" The witch thought right after they reached the place. "Alrighty! I hope you're ready to show how silly we are! We'll end up ashamed of our singing for sure. No matter how good we are when we're alone! You know what? I'm ready for this! This is gonna be FUN!" Aurora told him as she put her hands on her hips. It was supposed to be a motivational speech, even though it probably had the opposite effect. Then she led Yurio inside. At the entrance, they were welcomed by a wide smile of a worker who was standing behind the counter. The room was nicely decorated- with warm lights and many plants. It seemed like they were trying to copy Japanese style karaoke club- with private and public rooms and with drinks, and snacks. Aurora approached the staff member of the club with a wide smile. "Hello, we'd like a karaoke room for two of us." The girl explained. She and the staff member exchanged a few words before the staff member led them to a comfy room with two sofas a table an a stage equipped with music players, speakers, and microphones. "Okay, it's time to start our little karaoke fun! Are you ready?" Aurora told him with her hands on her hips and a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 5:45 pm

"You know it." Yurio said, nodding surely as if they were doing something more important than just having a bit of fun, doing so for the fun of it. "So! I need you to show me how this works, because I have no idea; I just get the singing part. Not that I know if I can, I haven't tried and... Anyway..." He trailed off, realising he was going on a bit of a tangent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 6:08 pm

"Sure, let's go on the stage then." Aurora said as she climbed up on the stage. "Alright, so the heart of the whole system is this computer." She pointed at a small screen which was hanging next to a huge TV. The screen was filled with various categories (such as "artists", "titles" and "genres"). The girl touched the screen. "As you've noticed there is no mouse nor keyboard plugged in. It's because this screen is, in fact, a touchscreen. you control by taping on what you want to choose." Aurora said as he tapped on the screen and went to the list of artists and their songs. "It's quite simple. You choose your song, the lyrics are being displayed on this tv and all you have to do is just pick up a microphone and start singing." She said, leaning her shoulder against a wall. "Try it out. Choose a song for us to sing." Aurora said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 6:36 pm

Yurio nodded along to her explanations, even to the bits he knew about like the touchscreen. He went up to the screen and started looking for something or other to put on. Every few seconds he kept looking, he was looking a little more distraught. After a solid minute of looking through the various songs, he turned to Aurora with frown. "I... I don't know any of these..." He said, almost as if he felt he failed her somehow. After turning back to the screen, he pressed the first thing he saw that was tagged as a duet. "I hope this is fine..." He mumbled as he stepped away from the wall.

OOC: TFW Nothing comes to mind, so you find something or just assume it's some generic thing because there's not even any need for it if we're honest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 7:07 pm

OOC: Ye, let's just go with a generic, easy song. It'll be easier!

IC:
Aurora giggled at Yurio's choice when the music started playing. It seemed like it was some sort of a sweet pop song. She picked up two microphones, one of which she handed to Yurio. Everything seemed quite normal and calm. Until the lyrics appeared on the tv. Aurora's hands started shaking and her face turned red. It was going to be an experience indeed! When the song started Aurora started mumbling instead of singing and on top of that she was stuttering. "S-Shit... Just... Let's sing everything together to... well... just... Let's just do as I say!" Aurora said ashamed of her embarassment. She hoped Yurio's assistance in singing would help. Actually, it would indeed!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 7:21 pm

"That's fine by me." Yurio said, at least after having a chuckle at her embarrassment. He thought she'd be good at this! Not that he cared much. Nor did he have the embarrassment problems. Both of them were there to have some fun, not win some competition. He started singing the words on the screen, making plenty of mistakes due to not actually knowing the song; still, the bits where he got the words right weren't too bad at all, not for someone singing for the first time, even if he was quite a bit deeper than the machine wanted. He couldn't do much about that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 7:59 pm

With Yurio's help, Aurora managed to get a bit more confident. She started singing more clearly. By the end of the song, she was actually doing surprisingly well (compared to her rather weak beginning). Aurora wasn't a bad singer, even though she'd never considered herself to be too good. In her opinion, she was just mediocre, even if her sister kept telling her that she's as good as some of the girls from the internet that make song covers. Finally, the song ended. Aurora seemed rather relaxed, despite a blush that was present on her cheek. "It was fun! Even though the song really wasn't my style." She told Yurio with a smile, winking at him happily. "Are you ready for round two?" The girl asked, with her free hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 8:50 pm

"Yeah." He said, nodding. It really was fun. And, once Aurora had gotten into the swing of things, Yurio found that she was rather good; better than himself, anyway. He just wanted to sit and listen rather than sing with her, even if just for a little while. He waited for her to pick this time. He figured that if she picks something she likes, she won't be shy and he would get to listen to her singing without his own voice in the mix.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:44 pm

Aurora wanted to choose something a bit heavier than pop. She slowly approached the terminal/touchpad and started browsing through available songs. Her aim was to find something not too heavy not to light. She wanted to use some of the energy she's gathered through self-hyping. In the end, she had troubles with finding the right song until she found a cover version of a certain popular rock song. I'll try this one." The witch commented as she started the song. The music was different than the original, but the atmosphere was similar. Aurora smiled as she got ready to start singing. "If you want you can join me." She told Yurio. Then the song started.
Aurora was doing quite fine and surprisingly, wasn't making any big mistakes. It seems like she got over her initial embarrassment and started truly enjoying their karaoke date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:20 pm

Yurio didn't join in. He sat down, deciding to listen to her singing and, really, became entranced as soon as she started. Even if it wasn't perfect Yurio loved every moment of it and even when the song had finished he was focused on her entirely. With a warm smile, he put the microphone down and clapped for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:16 pm

Aurora was so focused on the song she didn't even notice that Yurio didn't join her as she'd expected. She realized that just when he started clapping. Her face turned red, but despite that, she smiled happily and bowed in front of him. "That was fun!" Aurora commented as she folded her arms on her chest. "I-Is it the right moment...?" She asked herself, unsure whether or not finally properly confess.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:55 pm

"Your singing was great." Yurio said, nodding to agree with her after. "Do you think I should sing something alone too?" He asked her, standing back up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:10 pm

"Thank you..." Aurora responded, feeling that her blush and smile grew bigger. A strange sense of accomplishment filled her soul. She wanted to dance and jump around the room, but obviously she wouldn't do that. "Maybe I'm overreacting a bit at this point but... I'm so happy! This is awesome!" Aurora thought as she felt something she'd describe as sweetness on her soul. "If you want!" She finally replied to his question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:15 pm

"In that case, can you pick a song for me?" Yurio said, observing rather intently Aurora's happy, blushing face while doing so. "Since, you know... I don't know any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next