Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:26 pm

Aurora shrugged as she approached the screen. "Let's go for something random then.
I have no idea what to play for you.
" She said, scrolling through the song list. In the end, she closed her eyes and tapped on a random song. Apparently, she'd chosen a song in Japanese! "Uh-oh, this one might be difficult. It's in Japanese. It's not like only know my mother language and English... Yea... Let's try at least" Aurora said as she took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:29 pm

"How hard can it be?" Yurio asked with a dismissive shrug, not really familiar with the language, having spent all of his life in the US. He could really be wrong at times. Really wrong.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:37 pm

Aurora's eye twitched. "English is the only language you know, correct?" The girl asked, just to make sure. Japanese was one of the most difficult languages to learn! Too bad Yurio wasn't aware of that. Too bad Yurio would soon realize how wrong he was. The song started and Aurora started preparing for a challenging battle. At first, she was doing surprisingly well, but soon the embarrassment would start. The words were too fast to read and interpret them, so quickly Aurora became unable to sing words and she started mumbling instead. "Damnit it! No, no, I caaaaan't! This is too difficult!" She cried out and put her hands on her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:42 pm

Yurio was mostly thrown off by the fact that the way the words were written and the order the syllables were pronounced did not match up. He could make the sounds, but he couldn't make then in the right places. "Okay, I think I might have jinxed it." He said, going up to the screen to make the Japanese song go away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:59 pm

Aurora giggled. "Should've guessed." She commented with a smile as she got off the stage to sit down and rest a bit. "Despite this... mistake, it was fun anyway." She thought as she closed her eyes. Aurora, after a moment of thinking, looked at Yurio. "What do I do..? It's a good opportunity to do what I want to do... Ugh... Am I a coward?" She thought as she stood up and approached him slowly. There was a huge blush on her face and she was looking at him sheepishly. "Should I..?" She asked herself in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:10 pm

"What's up?" Yurio asked when she approached him all slow and shy, his head tilted in curiosity. 

OOC: O-o-o-one liner, liner liner  liner .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:40 pm

Aurora looked away for a second. "What do I do... What do I do..? This is not the right moment! It's not romantic enough!" The witch bit her lip at the thought. She was unsure what to do. There were so many things she wanted to do! She wanted to say "I love you", she wanted to hug him, she wanted to kiss him. All of this at the same time! "I don't know what to doooo!" She thought. Aurora needed to decide finally! "I-I know this is... you know... unexpected and you know but... C-can I have a hug?" She asker Yurio, embarrassed by her silly behavior. At least she made a decision!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:46 pm

Yurio blinked at her, wondering why she thought that she had to ask, but wasn't going to complain or deny himself the opportunity. He put his arms around her and pulled her towards himself. "Any time you like..." He told her, quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:06 pm

Aurora closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. "This is addictin'~." The girl whispered, enjoying the moment. "W-Well... Now at least know that my shyness was just... an overreaction! Now I sure will be able to finally say it! Yes, it's the right moment! Damn... I'm so childish..." She thought. After a moment she escaped from his hug and stood in front of him with a giant blush and a wide, cute smile. "Do it!" "Yurio? I'd like to tell you something!
This is important! At least for me...
" Aurora said, confidently. Once she was about to actually say what she wanted to say, the confidence went away! "I-I uh.. er... this was supposed to be easier..." Aurora made a pause to take a deep breath. "Yurio, I love you!" She told him, loudly. Well, she basically yelled. Aurora then turned her head away, blushing. "I'm so silly..." She thought, ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:22 pm

Yurio felt as if his heart would somehow burst, a big grin and lots of blushing suddenly happening in the general area of his face. It seemed obvious to him beforehand, but hearing it said just made him all sorts of happy. He damn near tackled Aurora into another hug, holding her tightly as he nuzzled her where he could. "I love you too!" He said quite loudly when his face wasn't obstructed by a part of her neck, shoulder or head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:10 am

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 SGxMTjr

shhh I don't care that you don't need my permission
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 1:19 pm

Aurora closed her eyes and enjoyed the hug. She was really getting addicted to being hugged! A huge blush was present on her cheeks, but she seemed happy and satisfied. "Now I can finally freely think of myself as your girlfriend..." She whispered very quietly. She hugged him back, tightly and smiled. "But you know what? Now I feel old for some reason." Aurora said as she looked at him, not releasing him from the hug. A giggle followed her words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 2:22 pm

"You couldn't before?" Yurio asked with mock pout on his face, which he stopped making quite quickly. "Why?" He asked, then, when she said she felt old. She was very young, especially so when it came to witch standards.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 3:18 pm

Aurora blushed at the first question. "I mean, kind of. Well... It's difficult to explain. Let me just explain my way of thinking. I was like: I can't call myself his girlfriend because I haven't said "I love you". I know it's really silly but... You know... I'm weird sometimes." She explained her strange way of thinking. Aurora scratched the back of her head and started thinking about her an answer to Yurio's thinking. "I dunno. I just feel like I've accomplished a lot in my short life. I've changed a lot... Do you remember the... younger me? I'm not her anymore. I'm almost an adult-... Wait... Oh, damn!" Aurora made a short pause upon a sudden realization. She suddenly started laughing loudly. "It's my eighteenth birthday today!" She told him amused by the fact.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 5:14 pm

"Oh! Happy birthday!" Yurio happily said, squeezing her into a hug again. Whatever excuse for hugging, he would use. "If I knew I'd have gotten you a gift. How about a request? I'll do one thing you want me to."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:21 pm

Aurora giggled in a very cute way, wrapping her arms around Yurio's torso and closing her eyes. So many new paths have opened for her! She started thinking about Yurio's request idea. Sadly, interesting would come to mind, no matter how hard she tried to come up with something interesting. "Maybe a kiss? I mean... It's more of a gift to him I guess... Because I'd be giving him my first kiss... And there's no way I'd... Stop right here Aurora. Your thoughts are going way too far. Ahem, ideas, ideas." She thought with her eyes closed. "Nah I can't come up with anything. Let's just leave that request for later?" Aurora told Yurio, shrugging. "Do you want to continue our little karaoke party or just do something else?" She asked him, not releasing him from the hug. "He's so warm... Feels so goooood..." Aurora thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:34 pm

"Fine. I just thought you'd make me do something silly, but I guess you can keep it for whenever." Yurio said, speaking quite truthfully. "I don't mind. Any ideas?" He asked, just as happy as she was to stay as they were. It was a wonderful feeling, holding her close like that. He thought that it was very, very rapidly becoming his favourite thing, if it wasn't actually that already.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:46 pm

Aurora tried to look him in the eyes, surprised by his words. "Why would I ask you to do something silly? I'm not cruel besides..." She said and paused. A blush appeared on her cheeks and she looked away. "That'd be a waste of a request... " She added, speaking quieter. "I-I really want to... but should I..? Is it the right moment?" In the end Aurora shook her head. "Yeah, I might have something in mind but... I'd like to wait for a better moment..." She told him, nodding. "Actually, I haven't had dinner yet... We could, for example... Wait! I got it! We were supposed to find a favorite dish for you! Now's a great opportunity. We can go to my place and cook something together!" Aurora said loudly, with a surprisingly enthusiastic voice. It's surprising, she actually came up with a plan for the rest of the day and cooking was just a part of it!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:20 pm

Yurio listened and watched with both curiosity and confusion, really, really wondering what it was that she was thinking of. Even when she was giving her explanation, he was still wondering, though that is not to say that he wasn't listening to her. "If you want to do that, then sure!" He agreed to her plan just as enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:31 am

Aurora quickly led Yurio out of the room. Soon they would finish their business there and leave the building. Once they found themselves outside, the witch looked at Yurio with a wide smile. She was thinking of what they could cook for dinner for themselves. So many possibilities, so many options. "Hey, do we want meat for our dinner?" The girl asked him as she put her hands on her hips. The dragon's answer would her the witch decide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 10:49 am

"Sure? Cook what you like. I'm sure it'll be great regardless of what it has in it." Yurio said, smiling back to her warmly. "It's a lottery whether it'll be my favourite, but I doubt that I won't like it if you've made it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:53 am

"Uhh... Okay, okay, I see. Hm, well, we could start with pancakes." Aurora said as she folded her arms over her chest. Yurio's confidence in Aurora's cooking made her feel somewhat embarrassed as in her own opinion she was just average at cooking. She shook her head, smiling. "You're sweet, you know that? You'll need to taste my cooking to tell if you like it or not." Aurora told him before giggling. "Anyway, let's go, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 12:22 pm

"It can't be bad." Yurio said, seemingly quite convinced that she must be perfect, even if he knew she also couldn't be, since nobody is. Still, he hasn't so far found a part of her he didn't like. He took her hand again when she said to go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 1:27 pm

"W-Well, I mean, I'm not bad, but..." Aurora said slightly embarrassed about how high Yurio was thinking about her. After all, she was just a person, a person with a quite a few bad things about her. All that thinking made Aurora remember about the worst period of her life. A period which Aurora was glad was over. Actually the day she met Skye was when that it ended. The shy Aurora Foster was gone. The rebellious Aurora Foster was gone. The adult, mature Aurora Foster was "born". At that moment the witch looked somewhat nostalgic. She was glad she started fighting with her addictions, but she couldn't forget about the year she wasted after the mission in Greece. In the end, Aurora looked at Yurio with a tear in her eye and a smile that had both happiness and nostalgia in it. "Sorry for spacing out. I started thinking about the past." The girl apologized. "Anyway, remember that my plan is to cook together, which means it should be lots of fun!" She told him, returning to her energetic, enthusiastic self. Aurora took ahold of his hand and simply started walking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 4:00 pm

"Hmm?" Looked at her, once again confused. He was simply walking ahead, so he hadn't noticed whether she was spacing out or not. "I doubt that I'll be much use, if I'm honest..." Yurio said, he has really never done much cooking, and the extent of what he had been told to do when making meals was peeling and cutting potatoes, and not much else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next