Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:43 am

Ana giggled happily at the sudden hug, though more than happy to reciprocate. "We're more than ready," she said in agreement. She looked at Aurora when she offered to make her an outfit, too, she looked to be thinking about it. "Uhm... I don't really need one," she said in the end.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:55 am

"Alright! Well, if you'll want one in the future, you can just ask." Aurora said, grinning. It really wouldn't be a problem at all if Ana wanted to have her own enchanted outfit. She would be happy to make one for the weapon.

Luna giggled "I bet you'd look very cute in your v-v-ver... very own mi-mission ready outfit." The girl said with a barely visible blush. She imagined Ana wearing something similar to her robes. Something that'd make them look like a pair of adorable mages. After a moment though, Luna released Ana from the hug and scratched the back of her head. "W-What now, t-then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 9:19 am

"I don't know," Ana said simply. She was just going along with Aurora, so she didn't actually think of anything to do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 9:47 am

"Well, if you have any questions about the outfit or enchantments in general, I'll gladly answer them" Mark said, changing his attitude a little. From just polite, he went to friendly and quite relaxed.
"Well, I should get going in a few minutes. My shift is starting soon." Aurora informed everyone after taking a look at her phone.

Luna looked at Ana and then at Mark and Aurora and shrugged. "I... guess we can go h-home then... maybe?" The witch said, not sure what else they could do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 10:31 am

Ana thought about it for a little while, pondering whether just going on about their day would be the best, but finally arrived at the idea. "How about we go back to the school and see if there's anything on the missions board, something easy and nearby?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 10:36 am

Luna was surprised by Ana's sudden idea. She didn't expect her partner to suggest taking a mission without any warnings. Though, on the other hand, she really wanted to test her new outfit out on a mission so... "S-Sure..? L-Let's go..." The witch said quietly, trying to hide the fact the thought on going on a mission was still a bit stressful and even somewhat scary for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 10:45 am

"Thanks again," Ana said to both Aurora and Mark again as she took Luna's hand and made her way out of the workshop, into the streets outside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:01 pm

"W-Walking on the s-streets in this o-outfit f-feels a bit... embarrassing..." Luna said quietly. She loved it, it looked great and cute and everything, but it simply stood out in the crowd. That's why the witch blushed slightly when she felt curious stares of some random people from the street.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:27 pm

"They're looking because you look so good in it," Ana said, walking a little faster regardless, "It can't be helped, now that we're out here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:36 pm

Luna didn't really believe Ana's words. Perhaps it was just her skepticism. She adjusted her walking pace to Ana's to be beside her all the time. Getting to the academy wouldn't take too much time. Probably. The stairs were, as always, the biggest obstacle to getting there. Luna really disliked having to climb up those stairs every day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:53 pm

Stairs or not, the two of them managed to get up to the school in good time. Ana lead them over to the missions board to pick something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 6:08 pm

Luna looked over the available missions trying to find something that seemed rather easy. Everything seemed so scary though. Even the so-called easy missions seemed so dangerous. "D-Do you see anything interesting..?" Luna asked Ana, hoping to hear that there weren't any "interesting" missions available.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 6:33 pm

"A few things," Ana said, trying to pick the very simplest of those that were listed as the most simple. That, and the nearest of those. "Ah," she said when she finally saw one that seemed good enough. "This one is in the city. Apparently only any good at hiding."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:02 pm

"Y-Yes..?" Luna asked quietly as she looked at the mission that caught Ana's attention. "So... what are the details?" She asked. It was clear that she was afraid of going on missions. She felt really stressed. They could get hurt or even die! On the other hand... they had to start doing missions if they wanted to become stronger.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:13 pm

"They stick to mostly one part of the city, and hides a lot. They're still mostly like a normal person, otherwise. That's about it," Ana said, turning to go off and get them registered on their mission. Their first, though it will be their second soul if they succeed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:17 pm

Luna just followed her partner in silence. She was unsure what to do. Should she be happy that their opponent wasn't strong? Should she say anything? In the end, she remained silent letting Ana deal with everything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:27 pm

Ana got them signed up and out the door quickly, then onto the stairs for the fourth time that day. "It's strange to me how a Kishin Egg can survive in a city filled with Weapons and Meisters. I guess that's the reason why there aren't any strong ones around, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:34 pm

"W-What if t-they c-can't survive? W-What if they d-die quickly and q-quickly get replaced by n-new ones..?" Luna asked, presenting her theory on the matter. What if there simply weren't enough meisters with soul perception to locate ever single kishin egg? Ana's words really made Luna wonder about a few things. When they were almost on the bottom of the stairs, Luna decided to disable her Soul Protect, hoping that her magical tranquilizer would start working before they reached the mission's area.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:44 pm

"Yeah. I guess, right now, we're going off to get rid of one before it gets strong," Ana said, getting her phone out to look at what the shortest route was to the part of the city they needed to be in, or at least making sure she was going the right way. "So how do you think we should go about finding it?"

She hadn't really given that much thought before now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:58 pm

"I... I don't know... m-maybe we could lure it into a trap?" Luna replied. It was the first thing that came into her mind, really. If their opponent liked staying hidden, then perhaps luring them out would turn out to be a proper strategy? However... how were they even going to set up a trap? They knew almost nothing about their target.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:04 pm

"A weak Egg probably won't go after a weapon or meister of any kind, and I wouldn't be comfortable using anything but ourselves as bait," Ana said. "Unless they didn't know about it, maybe? If you were to hide as I wandered around in his sort of area, he might go after me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:12 pm

Luna's heart stopped for a moment. "N-No!" The witch said immediately and perhaps a bit too loudly for her standards when Ana suggested that she'd be the bait. "Ana... no! I... I'm never... never... n-never going to let you risk your life... never... I-I can be the b-b-bait... I c-can protect myself... I-I have magic..." Luna said, her voice started shaking as if she was about to start crying. Her eyes got a bit wet too. There was a probability that Ana would get hurt. That was what caused her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:22 pm

"Luna, I can transform," Ana said, flicking the brim of Luna's big hat over her face. "You can't hurt a transformed weapon. You remember what Lyra said, right? I can take care of myself. I'll be much safer than you would be. Then, if it gets close to me, you can ambush it better because you have your magic."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:27 pm

"N-No! W-what if they will ambush you? What if they are a-armed? W-What if you won't be able to transform on t-time..?" Luna said, after adjusting her hat. She was getting very desperate. She really didn't want Ana to be the bait for the Kishin Egg. She'd even drop the mission! If that prevented the weapon from risking her life she would do it. Luckily, it seemed like her tranquilizer started working somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 10:29 pm

"And what will you do when all that happens to you?" Ana said, finally, frustrated. With a sigh, she crossed her arms in front of her. "We'll find another way to do it, even if it takes us both just walking around until we hear something like last time. It might be too late by that point, though, which is what I want to avoid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next