Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 11:35 am

Luna knew that she would get it in time, but that didn't change the fact that her magic was incredibly dangerous for everyone around her. She thought of herself as of a time bomb that can explode at any moment. That worried her. "I... I mean... It... It's just that m-my m-magic is r-really destructive..." Luna explained meekly before returning to yummy food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 12:21 pm

"Don't see my house on fire or anythin' so I suppose you're doing somethin' right," Gyles said, shrugging.

Ana, at about this time, got done with eating. "Talking about this isn't my idea of a good morning," she said, sighing.

Last edited by Arc on July 20th 2018, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 12:52 pm

It wasn't Luna's fault that Gylen was picking the worst topics to talk about! However, she still felt guilty for replying to him because it could put Ana in a bad mood. Soon Luna finally finished eating and looked at Gylen. "T-The food was d-delicious..." She complimented, before looking at Ana. "S-So... d-do we have any plans for today..? W-Wanna visit N-Nine tails..?" Luna asked her girlfriend meekly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 1:46 pm

"Sure," Ana said, getting up from her chair. She pushed it under the table and then quite promptly went off heading for the front door, expecting Luna to follow.

Gyles' interest was piqued by the mention of a nine tails, though he didn't say anything and didn't show it in any way. He did, however, note to ask about it later...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 1:55 pm

Luna put her chain in its place and walked over to Ana. "W-Wait, I've left my robe in your r-room... I-I'll go and g-get it..." The witch said before quickly going back to her girlfriend's room, where she put the boots on and collected the rest of her stuff. After that, she returned to her partner and smiled. "A-Alright... We can go n-now... L-let's visit the d-dorms first..." The girl said with a blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 2:11 pm

"Okay," Ana said before Luna went off to her room, herself waiting at the front door once she put on a pair of sandals. "Lets," Ana said once Luna came back, opening the door and leaving.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 2:19 pm

Once they left the house, Luna started leading the way towards the dorms, picking the shortest route. The girl started thinking about what all that happened on the previous day and about the topics that Gyles touched during breakfast. She didn't really know what to think about Ana's father. On one hand he looked like a good person, but on the other hand, he made Ana somewhat irritated.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 4:29 pm

Ana followed Luna for a while before she decided that just walking was a bit boring. She put an arm around Luna's waist as she had gotten to doing lately.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 4:37 pm

Of course, walking like that would make them get to the dorms later. They weren't in a hurry though and Luna really enjoyed being that close to her beloved one. She put her hand around Ana's shoulder and smiled. Luna started looking for a topic to start a conversation, but she wasn't really good at that. Perhaps walking in silence was enough?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:53 pm

Ana was fine with walking in silence, also not having much that she wanted to talk about at the moment. She was just fine with walking side by side with her girlfriend, just enjoying her company while doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 5:59 pm

It took them a while but they finally reached the dorms. Nothing on their way had distracted them, which was good, probably. "A-Alright, I'll leave my outfit i-in my room and change m-my clothes. Y-You can go with me if you want..." Luna told Ana meekly with a slight smile before she walked into the building.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:06 pm

"Might as well," Ana said, trying to sound indifferent, although with the single dorm rooms it was fairly difficult to change without anyone else inside also seeing. Ana would be a liar if she said that she didn't want to see Luna change again. That wasn't bad of her, was it?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:12 pm

Of course, it wasn't bad of her. What if Luna invited her inside just to allow her to watch? After all, she'd learned already that it was something that they both enjoyed. Luna led Ana upstairs and then through the corridor until they reached her room. Luna opened the door and walked inside. Well, it was pretty convenient for Luna to have the whole room for herself. The witch placed her robe, gloves and hat on her bed and took her heavy boots off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:26 pm

Once inside the room, Ana sat herself on the bed for lack of anything better to do. She was just waiting, in practice, even if she would be watching while doing that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:42 pm

Luna looked into the wardrobe to pick clothes to wear. She really didn't have many clothes other than those that served as her school uniforms. Also, all her non-school clothes seemed so simple and cheap many girls would probably start feeling bad for Luna. She definitely needed to go shopping for more clothes soon... or get a proper part-time job first to be able to easily afford those. After a moment of thinking, Luna picked a simple dark-blue t-shirt, jeans and a grey hoodie. For underwear, well, it seemed like all her bras and panties were white or black. They all were simple and plain. Perhaps Luna should get buy herself some more interesting underwear too? To make Ana even more eager to have some bed fun with her in the future? So, Luna took white panties and a white bra. She put the clothes on a chair. "A-Alright... I-I'm going to c-change my clothes now... Y-You can look, i-if you want..." Luna told Ana before she started unbuttoning her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 6:51 pm

"Planning on it," Ana said, preferring being honest over playing coy. She scooted backwards along to bed to put her back against a wall, so that she might be more comfortable in enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:08 pm

Knowing that Ana was watching, Luna decided to try to copy the way she undressed in front of her the night before, or at least, do something similar. Luna slowly unbuttoned all the buttons of her shirt and let it slide down her arms slowly. She then slid her hands out of the sleeves and tossed the shirt aside. After that Luna turned her back towards Ana and unzipped the zipper of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. So now Luna was standing in her underwear. She decided to let Ana watch for a moment. Then the girl slowly reached with her hands behind her back and reached to take hold of the back of her bra and unclasped it. She let it drop to the floor too, but she still was standing with her back towards Ana, so the weapon couldn't see her chest. Luna then put her thumbs into the sides of her panties and then she started pushing it down slowly, allowing Ana to look at her backside. Luna bent over, giving Ana an even better view, before taking her panties off completely. She also took her socks off. When she was finally standing naked, Luna turned around to look at Ana. There was a bright blush present on her cheeks. Though she seemed somewhat happy that Ana was looking. Soon Luna put fresh socks on and took her fresh white panties into her hands. As slowly she started putting those on. Once the panties and socks were in their places, Luna took her bra and put it on. Then, she put the jeans and the t-shirt on. She decided that the hoodie wasn't needed, so she didn't put it on. After that little show, Luna looked at Ana with a smile. "I-I'm ready to go..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:18 pm

Ana, as was expected, watched with great interest. She didn't think that Luna would go that far to please her, nor did she think that she would copy exactly what she did last night, but she was glad for it because it was incredibly sexy in Ana's honest opinion. She was kind of contemplating doing something to her, but decided against it considering where they were and the fact that they did both agree to go to Nine Tails. Once Luna was dressed, Ana stood up and went right up to her to lift her chin a little and give her a kiss; it wasn't particularly long, but she did linger for a moment after, just looking into Luna's eyes with a smile on her face. A few moments of that and she turned towards the door, going on ahead first, though not before saying a few words, "Didn't realise I was going to get a proper show from such a beautiful performer."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:26 pm

Luna enjoyed the kiss and considered it a reward for her efforts. Too bad it was a little bit short. Ana's words were enough to make Luna so red she had to cover her cheeks with her. For a moment she got too embarrassed to say or do anything. When she came back to her senses she only managed to mumble- "T-Thank you... m-m-my l-l-love..." Luna picked the clothes from the ground and tossed them on her bed before following Ana out of her room. Once they were on the corridor she smiled as she looked at Ana. "N-Now... t-to the cafe, right?" Luna said before she started leading the way towards the exit from the building.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:41 pm

"Yep," Ana affirmed quickly, taking Luna's hand as the girl lead the way out of the dormitories. She kept looking over at her, while the blushing on her face was still present, quite clearly finding that to be rather cute.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:46 pm

Soon they were out of the dorms and on their way towards the cafe. Seeing how poor her wardrobe was, gave Luna an idea for a topic for a conversation. "S-Sometimes I-I consider f-finding a p-part-time j-job, y-you know..?" The girl said. "Y-You've p-probably noticed m-my w-wardrobe, r-right..? I-I mean... I g-got used to s-saving my a-allowances for l-later b-but... I-I j-just don't want to s-spend it on t-things that a-are n-not n-necessary f-for me to live."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 7:54 pm

"Or, you could take me shopping with you and let me dress you up," Ana said, though she knew it was such a huge shot in the dark that she didn't even wait for Luna to respond before she went on. "How about you ask Mrs. Foster? You're cute and all, so you'd make a good waitress, I'm sure," she said, completely glossing over the fact that Luna was shy and clumsy at the same time. Perhaps she could do it if she just worked with her Soul Protect off?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:02 pm

Luna definitely wasn't going to ask Ana to dress her up. They could go shopping together, no problem. Ana could help her pick some clothes, no problem. But Luna wouldn't feel good with anyone buying her anything. Ana's second idea seemed quite good though but... "I-I'm so c-clumsy though... I-I mean, I... I guess I could l-learn to control that magical tranq-tranquilizer and h-help myself with that but... I-it seems that Mrs. F-Foster has enough e-employees... I-I'll ask anyway though..." Luna said with a hope-filled smile. "O-Once I f-find a part-time job, let's g-go shopping together, o-okay?" The girl suggested. To her, it seemed like a nice idea for a date.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:06 pm

Ana was already planning how she might be able to trick Luna like she had with the swimsuit or her coffee that one time, even though it would be a while until they'd be able to go. "Sure," Ana agreed, smiling happily at Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:18 pm

Soon they arrived at the cafe. Luna happily walked into the cafe and looked around. There weren't many customers at that time of the day and so most tables were empty. That also meant that the Foster sisters weren't too busy which meant that they could have a friendly chat with them. Also, it seemed that Elizabeth Foster was also present in the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next