Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:23 pm

Ana went right up to the counter, aiming to speak to whoever came along about both getting herself some coffee and to ask to talk to Mrs. Foster about Luna's request.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:26 pm

Luckily for Ana (probably), Elizabeth was standing behind the counter. "Good morning." The woman greeted the weapon with a polite tone and a polite smile on her face. She was as mysterious when it came to reading her true feelings as ever. Though it seemed like she was looking closely at Ana for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:35 pm

"I-is there anything on my face..?" Ana asked, confused as to why the woman was so interested in looking at her and taken aback by it for just a moment. "Uhm... Right," she continued, "I'd like to order a double espresso please and, do you think we could have a moment of your time?" she finally asked, going ahead and doing both at once for brevity.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:47 pm

"Of course." Elizabeth said politely but kept staring at the girl for a little longer. "Your name is Diana, right?" The woman suddenly asked. She knew Ana's full name from Aurora, of course. "Is your father's name Gyles?" She asked.

Luna tilted her head to her side, surprised that Mrs. Foster somehow knew Ana's dad's name. How did she know it? Was she his acquaintance?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:55 pm

"Diana Kindleberry. I prefer Ana," She said, when asked if that was her name, confirming. She seemed surprised for a moment that Aurora's mother knew his dad, though plenty of people in Death City knew him, so it wasn't that strange. Maybe he dropped by and had reason to introduce himself or something? The cafe was popular enough. "Yes it is. Why?" she asked, then, to see if her suspicions would be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:08 pm

When Ana said her full name Elizabeth put a hand on the back of her own head and let out a quiet, barely audible "Dalibor you idiot...". After that, she let out a quiet sigh. "It is a long story, take a seat, I will prepare your order and I will tell you everything, alright?" The witch said. Though she still looked polite and calm, the aura around her indicated that she was somewhat happy, somewhat surprised and somewhat embarrassed. "Would you like to order something too, Luna?" The woman asked to confirm.

Luna seemed confused by the whole situation. She had so many questions. Well, they would be answered shortly probably, but they still made her very curious. Her train of thoughts got interrupted when Eliza's attention shifted to her. "Y-Yes... I-I'd like a mocha coffee, please..." Luna said meekly.

"Alright. Your orders will be ready in a while." The woman said before she turned around to prepare their coffees.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:17 pm

"Okay?" Ana had nothing but questions, so getting answers would be nice. She went off with Luna in tow towards one of the sofa's that was off to the side. "Why does Mrs. Foster know my dad?" Ana asked nobody in particular once she was sat down, confusion very much evident on her face. She was trying to work things out in her head, but it just wasn't coming together. She was definitely missing a lot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:22 pm

"N-No idea... I-It's surprising though..." Luna said quietly as she sat down next to her girlfriend. She was wondering about the same thing, despite probably knowing even less than Ana.
Soon Elizabeth approached their table with their orders. However, on her tray, there was one more coffee. Elizabeth probably made it for herself. After all, they were going to have a conversation. The woman put all three coffees on the table before sitting down on a chair. "I will answer every your question." Elizabeth said briefly and simply.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:26 pm

"Soooo... How do you know my dad?" Ana asked, first of all, as that was probably the question that would shine the most light on the situation. She took her own coffee from the tray, ready to listen to the answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:31 pm

It was the simplest question to answer. At least for Elizabeth. The woman took her cup and smiled politely at Ana. "My husband is the one who made your father into a Death Scythe. They're former partners." The witch said before taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm really disappointed that Dalibor has not realized that he is teaching his best friend's daughter..." She added and it seemed like there was way more to what she'd revealed.

At Eliza's words, Luna's jaw dropped slightly. She looked very surprised. "Wa-wait, your d-dad is a Death S-Scythe?" Luna asked as she looked at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:52 pm

"Ah, yeah, he is," Ana said in answer to Luna, though after that rather inadequate answer, her attention was back on Eliza. "Dad never told me what his old partners' name was, since I never asked," Ana said, trying to think whether she ever saw anything that even hinted at this curve ball of a revelation. After a few moments, she realised that while her dad didn't speak in detail about his past unless prompted, he never shied away from mentioning to both her and Lyra to look out for people he knew if he knew that they were around. "My dad totally doesn't know that Mr. Foster is in Death City," she finally said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:02 pm

Elizabeth nodded. "He doesn't. I really cannot understand why my husband didn't visit him." The woman said with a trace of disappointment present in her voice. Though it was certainly directed at her husband. "Aurora, please call your father and ask him to come to the cafe as soon as it's possible." Elizabeth said to Aurora who'd just approached their table.

"Oh! Okay!" Aurora said and then waved at the girls with a friendly smile on her face. "Hi there!" She said to Luna and Ana before walking off to make a call.

"D-... hm... Ana, may I ask you to call your dad and ask him to come here? It seems like there is a lot of things that need to be explained." Elizabeth said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:11 pm

"I'll get him to come over," Ana said, putting the coffee that she ended up only drinking a little bit off so far down and taking her phone out.

Hey Dad,

Dalibor Foster.

The message she sent read as so, with the location of the cafe added on to the bottom. Ana figured that that would do it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 3:34 am

Soon both Aurora and Angela joined them and sat at the table. It seemed like they were curious what was going on too. Rightfully so, actually. "Dad will be here soon." Aurora said.
"Good. Thank you." Elizabeth said before taking a sip of her coffee. She looked at Ana once again and started thinking about something. She preferred to wait with more explanations until at least Dalibor was with them. "Do you have any more questions for now?" Elizabeth asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 8:05 am

"I can wait," Ana said, taking up her coffee again, sipping on it while thinking about what she's learned so far.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 8:51 am

And so both Luna and Elizabeth started drinking their coffees in silence. Meanwhile both Aurora and Angela prepared another cup of coffee and two mugs of hot cocoa. The sister brought the drinks to the table and sat down. Cocoa was for their father. Gyles would get a drink too, but Elizabeth told the sisters to wait for him to actually appear in the cafe. Soon Dalibor walked into the cafe quickly as if he were in a hurry the whole time. He looked around and approached everyone once he spotted their table. "Hi! Did something happen?" Dalibor asked, clearly worried that something might have happened to his family or to Ana and Luna.
"Sit down. There are things that must be explained." Elizabeth said. Dalibor noticed that her request sounded more like an order, though he was the only one who could notice that. The meister sat at the table and looked around slightly nervously. What was going on?
"Dalibor... One word... Kindleberry." Elizabeth said.
"Huh? Kindleberry?" Dalibor asked confused and looked at the girls.
"Gyles Kindleberry. Diana Kindleberry." Elizabeth added and let out a sigh
"Oh! Gyles and Diana! Yeah, yeah! I know. What 'bout them?"
"Diana Kindleberry is sitting in front of you right now, Dalibor." Eliza said, getting slightly annoyed with her husband's stupidity.
Dalibor looked at Ana and put his hand on his head. "Aaah! I knew you looked familiar!" The teacher exclaimed.
Elizabeth glared at Dalibor
And somehow, for all these months, you haven't realized that you're your best friend's daughter's teacher. How is this possible?” Elizabeth asked.
Dalibor only laughed nervously.
Hahah… You know… nothing has ever ringed any bells…” Dalibor said, trying to dodge the question
Very well, now you're going to explain to Ana your history with her father. You'll tell her everything that she might find interesting. Understood?” Elizabeth said. Something in her voice made Dalibor shiver with fear. Seriously, such manly man could get so easily scared by his own wife.
It took Dalibor a moment to collect his thoughts.
Al-alright, so, uh, Gyles and I were partners for quite some time. Together we've been collecting souls for many months. I'm tellin’ ya, we've been one of the most badass team out there. So… one day we were tasked with killing a witch. Well, we would do it, but we found 3 magic users instead of one. Luckily for us, they weren't hostile. That's how I met my wife. So… sometime later I got married and Gyles was obviously present at our wedding. Ah… I remember challenging him for a drinking game… ahem! So, Gyles became a Death Scythe and got married. Of course, we were present at his wedding. I bet you'll find some photos in your family album, yeah! Oh, by the way, Eliza and I moved to Czech Republic at a certain point.Then Aurora was bored. We asked Gyles to be her godfather. Obviously, my best pal agreed! And when you were born, Gyles asked me to be your godfather and… yeah… I obviously agreed! Then Angela was born and later Lyra was born too and… yeah the story repeated. So… after that, for many years nothing interesting happened and… now we're here” Dalibor said. Though his story was quite chaotic and it was possible that some things happened earlier than others he tried to just tell everything in a big nutshell to not bore everyone with useless facts and details.
Both Aurora and Angela ended up staring at both Ana and Dalibor in great confusion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 9:13 am

"You're an idiot," Ana said, after thinking on what he said for a good few minutes, finding no other words to express what she was thinking at the moment. Her full name was on his register for goodness sake! She didn't care that she was saying it to her teacher, godfather, whatever, at the moment. "So, my dad never mentioned Aurora or Angela either. He would have if he knew they were in Death City," she then said, realising that yes, her dad does in fact know the two, at least from years ago.

It was at about this time that Gyles walked through the door to the cafe, now wearing his signature dishevelled suit and tie with an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth. Whether he decided that such a reunion was going to be formal enough for him to warrant that or whether he was out to deliver a formal chewing out was yet to be seen. When he saw the somewhat crowded table that was occupied by people he knew, he approached. "Elizabeth," he said, nodding to the oldest witch, turning his attention to both of the younger Foster witches, "I presume, Aurora and Angela?" he said, turning his head to each of them as he named them, "You sure have grown. And... Dalibor," he finally got to him looking at him exactly how you would expect someone to look at one that for all intents and purposes was almost entirely at fault when it came to this whole ordeal. "Pray tell, how long have you and your family been about Death City without tellin' me?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 10:43 am

Yes.”, “Yup!” The sisters both said when Ana concluded Dalibor’s speech by saying that he was an idiot. They didn't even try to defend him there. Especially Aurora seemed slightly annoyed that for so many years she'd been unaware of the existence of her godfather. That'd be a very useful thing to know right after her incident in Greece!
He is.” Elizabeth said in between sips.
Dalibor’s face turned all red. The whole family was against him so suddenly. Definitely that was a very bad start of his godfather-hood. He started wondering, why couldn't he connect the facts? Why didn't he realize sooner? He thought he found an answer to those questions when suddenly… Gyles entered the cafe. Oh well, the real fun had just begun. Here came another one to add some more fuel to his already burning stake.
When Gylen addressed the sisters first, both of them smiled at him in a friendly way. When the Death Scythe asked Dalibor a question, Aurora decided to answer for him.
I’ve been living in Death City for… four years. Something around it. Angela has been here for… two or three… Our parents moved to Death City… a few months ago.
I wonder, why haven't Gyles been informed that our daughters are in Death City, Dalibor...” Eliza said, as she crossed her arms on her chest.
I… don't know…” Dalibor finally said. He seemed really confused. Why didn't he remember to call Gyles? Why didn’t he recognize his best friend's daughter. He knew that his answer got him into serious trouble, but he simply didn't have answers for his own questions.
Aurora, seeing that her father got into serious trouble, decided to do something to not get him punched by the Death Scythe.
Before we continue… would you like something to drink?” Aurora asked Gyles in a casual and friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 11:23 am

"Four years," Gyles said, shaking his head. He just seemed really disappointed at the moment. He sat himself down next to Ana, making the table a little more crowded, though neither him or his daughter seemed to care overmuch. "Cappuccino, if it's not too much trouble?" he said, at the offer of a drink. Since it was a cafe, after all, he asked for coffee. "We've got plenty of time for catching up, but lets get right into it, shall we? Explaining why you forgot that I exist can come later. Now... Makes sense that Eliza hasn't aged a day, but what about you? You find the fountain of youth or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 11:49 am

“No problem. Be right back. Angela, quickly deal with customers in the meantime” Aurora said and walked over behind the counter. Meanwhile Angela stood up and quickly collected orders from three new customers and then turned around a little table at the door to indicate that the cafe was closed. Well, they didn't need/want new customers when a big reunion was going on. Then both girls quickly prepared the orders and coffee for their godfather.

It was good that Gyles decided to ask for something totally unrelated to his memory troubles… or.. maybe? Maybe he found the answer to at least a few of his questions. “Well… that's an interesting story, y’know! It's also one of the main reasons we moved to Death City, pal. See, we've had a poor but calm life in Czech, aye? Suddenly, one day, out of no-fucking-where our lovely little house got attacked by Elizabeth's evil cousin. I'm tellin’ ya, pal, that crazy lass hates me for being a human. Freakin’ racist, I'm tellin’ ya. So, she attacked. We defended. I got hit by magic and… that kinda made me younger 'n’ stuff. No idea how that works though. I'm not complainin’ though. If it means that I can spend a few more years with my girls then I'm more than happy” Dalibor said with a somewhat proud smile.
“The problem is, I was unable to stop my cousin and she escaped” Eliza added calmly.
The sisters finally returned to the table. Aurora put Gyles’ coffee on the table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 12:06 pm

"At least you did that much right," Gyles said, sipping on his coffee after Dalibor was done telling his story, somehow managing to do so without removing or dirtying up the cigarette that was still hanging from the side of his mouth. Death City is the safest place when it comes to defence against all things evil, so the decision was sound. "So, I'm out of questions for the time bein', bar the obvious. Why'd you figure not to tell me anything?"

"I'd also like to know how you can not recognise the surname of someone you've known for so long, especially when you were at their wedding and all? He's my teacher and everything," Ana asked and told her dad, though now deciding to leave the whole 'idiot' part out. That part was obvious and there was no reason to bring it up again. Gyles was rather surprised to hear that part, too, clearly wanting that question to be answered as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 12:36 pm

“Alright, so here's the thing that I've just realised. Don't get angry, pal, alright? I'll explain everything. So, when Elizabeth told me that Ana is your daughter I realized something… I realized that I might've forgotten your surname. Like, I don't get it. How is it even possible? Alright, so since it’s way too weird I think I might've a theory. What if that magical attack I got hit with during our fight with Elizabeth's cousin made me forget some things? Like, some random things. I mean, I haven't noticed it sooner because to me pal, you were, are and always be ‘Gyles’ and not 'Mr. Gyles Kindleberry, the Death Scythe’. I dunno, does my theory make sense?” Dalibor said and then asked everyone around. Both Angela and Luna looked like that theory made perfect sense to them. Eliza and Aurora on the other hand seemed curious about one fact of the theory. Dalibor didn't really answer why he never told Gyles that his daughters moved to Death City.
“That makes sense. Magic can cause many different side effects. However Dalibor. That doesn't answer one thing- Why haven't you informed Gyles that we’ve sent our daughters to Death City?” Elizabeth asked as she rubbed her chin with her fingers. Her one leg was rested in her other one.
Dalibor scratched the back of his head. “Hm… I'm sure I've planned to call Gyles and tell him… That much I can remember. Damnit… Why didn't I call him though when I wanted to do so?” Dalibor was really getting confused. The truth was more stupid than everyone would expect… Four years before, right before Aurora moved to Death City, Dalibor’s phone got accidentally crushed when he was helping a neighbor. For some reason he forgot about that too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 12:44 pm

"I hope you're not just trying to make things up to cover your ass," Gyles said, sighing. He'd have to give Dalibor the benefit of the doubt here since he really couldn't say whether or not it was true. "But it doesn't change one thing. You didn't tell me about Aurora coming over before any of that happened, it sounds like, so that's still on you. I hope nothing happened that i could have helped with..." he said, though the last part was mostly just mumbled to himself. He wasn't going to dwell on it since what happened happened, but he'd still have liked to be around to help if there was a need. "Besides all that, I'm going to have to talk to some people at the Academy, because nobody thought it a good idea to let me know my old meister was working as a teacher either. Ah, this is a damn mess an' a shame."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 1:34 pm

Dalibor simply wasn't sure if his memory troubles were caused by the magic. To him, it seemed like a logical theory though. After all, it didn't seem normal that he'd simply forgotten the name of his best friend. Besides, Elizabeth confirmed that his theory had sense. He was about to say something when Gyles said that he hoped nothing had happened that he could had helped with. Well, yes, something did happen during those four years. It was something he and Elizabeth learned when they had moved to Death City. Aurora and Angela looked at each other. Aurora bit her lip, instinctively scratched her metal arm that was still covered with Elizabeth's illusion. She got a little bit pale on the face. She could feel cold sweat going down her back. Angela knew more than anyone else why Aurora didn't want anyone to know about her accident in Greece- she simply didn't want to worry anyone. On many occasions, she'd strongly refused to inform their parents about her arm. Angela accepted her sister's decision, despite not liking it at all, especially after seeing that Aurora was just unable to deal with all troubles caused by the mission in Greece. Elizabeth noticed the silent exchange of looks between sisters and understood that she should not say anything. Dalibor noticed in their souls that his daughters really didn't want to talk about the incident and decided to respect their will.
He still couldn't remember why he'd never called Gyles though... He instinctively pulled his phone out of his pocket and started scrolling through his rather short list of contacts. Surprisingly, Gyles' number was nowhere to be seen. "Hey, it's weird, I don't have your number, Gyles!" Dalibor said loudly, clearly surprised. Well, his phone was new but he was sure that he moved all his contacts from his old one.
That's when Elizabeth realized what happened. "Alright, another mystery has been solved. Though my husband is still an idiot, I can finally say something in his defense. Four years ago his phone got accidentally destroyed and thus he lost all of his contacts. Also, before you ask, I didn't have a phone four years ago." Elizabeth explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 2:22 pm

Gyles, not being blind, noticed that everyone seemed a little bit on edge when he mentioned something happening. He had some tact, though, and said nothing about it; there was nothing he could do about the past either, so all he could do was just think about the future to try and make sure nothing else cropped up and be about on the off chance that it did. "Alright, broken phone. I guess I can deal with that explanation," Gyles said. He reached inside his jacket and produced a convenient pen and pad, on which he then jotted down his number. Ripping the mage out, he put it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next