Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 2:32 pm

"Oh, oh! I'll save the number too!" Angela said as she pulled her phone out. Actually, all four Fosters decided to save Gyles' number to avoid any further problems caused by Dalibor's memory troubles. "Hm... Alright, since everyone got your number now, let's just share ours. Hm... okay, everyone send Gyles a message with your name in it!" The meister suggested with a huge grin on his face. And so Elizabeth, Dalibor, Aurora and Angela all sent Gyles messages. "This is really cool. We have a new uncle, a new aunt and a new cousin!" Angela said enthusiastically with a huge grin on her face. When it came to personality she was a lot like her father. Aurora looked at Ana and smirked at her sister's words. "I'm fine with this. Ana and Luna are already like sisters to me." The fennec witch said.
"Don't forget about Lyra!" Dalibor said with a huge grin on his face.
"More cousins!" Angela said with a similar grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 5:50 pm

Gyles took a few moments to assign each of the numbers from each message to a contact. "If any of you ever need anythin', don't be afraid to ask," he said, smiling.

There wasn't really all that much change all in all for Ana at the moment. Perhaps there would be in the future, but at the moment, she wasn't nearly as excited as the Fosters; it was kinda nice, but not that exciting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 6:09 pm

"Sure thing! You can count on me too. Especially if you need someone to start a fire for a barbeque!" Angela said and then let out a chuckle. Loud, happy Dalibor's laughter followed that.
"Yeah. It's good to have you here! Too bad Eliza didn't ask you to come with your wife and little Lyra. That'd be cool!" Dalibor said and chuckled. "Maybe next time?" He suggested and then grinned as if a genius idea came into his head. "By the way, pal! You and I. Next week. Bar. Strong drinks and beer! Sounds like a plan, aye? Like in good ol' days!" Dalibor said.

Luna didn't really know what to do with herself. She was just sitting there as an outsider to a family reunion or something. She felt uncomfortable. As an orphan, she didn't really have a family after all-.
Aurora suddenly changed her place and sat next to the wolf witch and nudged her in the arm with her elbow. "Yo! Since you're Ana's girlfriend you're also a part of this family. Well, that's how I see it." Aurora told her as if she'd read in Luna's thoughts.
"N-No th-that'd be..." Luna tried to protest but Aurora put an arm around the girl's neck and chuckled.
"Shush, just accept it!" Aurora said and winked at her.
"Speaking of family-related stuff." Elizabeth suddenly said, looking at Ana and Luna. "Family members don't need to pay for their drinks and food." The nine tailed witch said and... winked at them. "Anyways, Ana, you wanted to talk with me about something, am I right?" Elizabeth said as she returned to her usual polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 7:01 pm

"Sure thing!" Gyles answered to Dalibor, now with a grin instead of a smile. He hadn't gone out drinking in a long time and much less so with Dalibor. It'd be a good time, he knew. "Lyra is at home, sure, but the wife is away on business as she tends to be. Shame. I'm sure she'd love to see all of you again."

Nevermind that, Ana was now exactly as excited as the Fosters, even if she tried not to show it so much. Free coffee, and from her favourite cafe! This was almost too good to be true. But, again, she did do a decent job of not showing it and instead went on to talk about what she was reminded of by Elizabeth. "Right, we wanted to talk to you about giving Luna a part time job. She wants to earn some spending money for herself and won't take any from me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 7:40 pm

"Call me immediately when she returns! I'll visit ya for a barbecue with the whole family!" Dalibor said and then laughed in his usual, manly and loud style. Angela also started giggling right when her father started laughing. For her barbecue meant a chance to show her magics! It'd be extra cool considering the fact that Ana apparently had a little sister.
"Alright, but back to our manly plans, Gyles! What about... Next Friday, right after work?" Dalibor asked Gyles, still grinning with enthusiasm.

Elizabeth knew how to win the hearts of many, didn't she? Of course, the elder witch noticed very subtle traces of excitement in the girl's eyes. Of course, she wasn't going to admit it. Well, she was proud that she managed to get Ana at least somewhat excited.
"No problem." Elizabeth said briefly when Ana explained what she wanted to talk about and that was it. Luna was going to get a part-time job.
"H-Huh, r-really?" Luna asked surprised. Was it really that easy? What about an interview or anything?! Well, Luna will think about that later. She got so happy that she couldn't help and hugged Ana tightly.
"I've heard from Aurora that you are a bit clumsy." Elizabeth suddenly said.
Shivers went down Luna's back and her enthusiasm immediately died. "I... I am... everyday I-I trip over my own legs." The girl said and sighed quietly.
"Oh? In this case, I'll send you to a barista course. You won't have to walk around and between the tables and risk hurting yourself. After all, it's way safer behind the counter, am I right?" Elizabeth said as if it was really that easy.
"Y-You would r-really do s-something l-like this f-for j-just a p-part-timer..?" Luna asked, thinking that it was too good to be true.
"Yes, of course. Besides, you are not just some part-timer. No. You are Ana's special one. As Aurora said, this makes you a part of the family. Also, this gives you an opportunity to stay for a full-time job after graduating. Oh, tell me, would you be okay with working on weekends? In the mornings to be exact?" Elizabeth said, still keeping her polite smile.
"Y-Yes... I... I think so..." Luna said after a moment of thinking.
"Good. It's settled then. I'll organize a barista course for you so you can become my part-time working barista. Once you finish the course we'll talk in more detail about your working days and working hours. Though I think that you'll be working on weekends from... 8 o'clock to 16 o'clock. This means that during the week you'll have time for school, school activities and for Ana. You'll have some free time during the weekends too. That's just an idea, but I will try to adjust to your preferences. After all, we don't want to separate you from your girlfriend for too long, right?" Elizabeth said, trying to think of everything to satisfy both Ana and Luna.
For Luna that was really too good to be true. Tears of joy appeared in her eyes before she hugged Ana tightly. "T-This... t-this w-would r-really be f-fantastic..." Luna said quietly, trying to keep herself from crying.
"Any suggestions, objections or questions, Ana?" Elizabeth asked the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 7:53 pm

"Of course, though a couple without her about wouldn't hurt either, I'm sure. I never know when she'll come back, so it's a bit hard to plan for it," Gyles said, grinning, though seemed more interested in the latter plans for the time being. "Friday, after work, unless they send me off to Death knows where in the meantime."

"I don't mind," Ana said, putting an arm around the suddenly emotional Luna. She was glad it was that easy. Perhaps another big boon of suddenly finding yourself with a bunch more family. Mrs. Foster really was very nice, Ana thought, despite never really appearing without that same smile of hers. Luna will be able to make really good coffee, too! Ana was totally already thinking about how often she should visit while Luna was going to be working and whether she would look cute in an apron. Well of course she would, Ana thought in the end, but how cute was the question. "Thank you, so much," she finally said, giving Eliza a big smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 8:07 pm

"Hohoho! If they do that I'll go with ya!" Dalibor exclaimed, half-joking and half-serious. "And be sure that I'll take beer with us too!" The meister added and laughed. It seemed like he really was getting ready for such possibility. He wasn't joking about taking beer on a mission...

"It's no problem. Really. Besides, I needed someone to help me on weekends anyway." Eliza said calmly and quickly finished the rest of her coffee. "Also, I bet you would like to see Luna wear some cute working outfit, am I right?" The nice tailed witch said almost as if she'd been reading Ana's thoughts the entire time. Well, in reality, she just imagined herself in Ana's place. If she had a cute girlfriend, she'd like seeing her in cute things. "Actually, I should have some spare aprons in the back rooms..." She added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 8:41 pm

"You know, I've been doin' mostly intelligence work lately. Might be a nice change of pace to knock some heads in with you like we used ta' do." Gyles said, not commenting about the beer, though not doubting it for a second.

"You got me," Ana said, blushing a little bit but going with honesty here. There was no reason to be bashful about herself liking Luna and everything to do with her. "Though, we can leave that till when she actually starts working..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 8:57 pm

"Intelligence work's fine too, man! As long as it leads to me kickin' some asses!" Dalibor said as he crossed his arms on his chest and closed his eyes. It seemed like he was pretty proud of his strength. "I mean, you've always seemed pretty good at all dat spy stuff. Don't tell me yer some James Bund of the DWMA now." The meister said and then joked, then chuckled.

"Your decision. I'll make sure to take some photos for you, so you can hang them on a wall or something." Elizabeth told Ana as she crossed her arms on her chest and nodded.
Luna was pretty embarrassed by the fact that Ana and Eliza were plotting something already. She blushed and hid her face in her girlfriend's arm.
"For real though, Luna could become a pretty cute cosplayer if she wanted." Aurora commented suddenly. She had her both hands placed on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 9:08 pm

Gyles laughed at both Dalibor's eagerness to go and kick some backside as well as him joking about his work. "I could be, you know how my abilities work, though right now it's nothing nearly as cool as that!"

"Please," Ana said, the idea of having pictures of Luna all over the place in her room suddenly in her head and seeming very tempting. Ana idly stroked Luna's hair while she hid herself. "You've already gotten her a whole witch outfit, isn't that enough to satisfy you?" she asked Aurora, half-joking and partially intrigued by that idea too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 9:25 pm

"Oh really? I've always thought that your ability to perfectly hear through walls was pretty cool! Knowing the enemy's plan without letting them know that we know... You know, that kinda stuff. It's very cool." Dalibor said, remembering old good times when they were hunting for Kishin Souls. Generally speaking, with his abilities Gyles was good with recon while Dalibor was the one who used information gathered through recon to win battles and turn them both into badasses.

"Eh?!" Luna shivered at all their plans. What about asking for her opinion? What on Death was cosplay? What were they planning to do to her? Why did they want to take photos of her?
"Oh trust me, it's enough to satisfy me" Aurora said amused by their little word exchange and then smirked as she looked Ana in the eyes. "But what about you?" The fennec witch asked and then giggled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 9:33 pm

"I know, I know, but for some time I've been letting others know instead if dealing with it myself, you know? I'd love to do a few like we used to," Gyles said. Though, since Dalibor always seemed up for something like that, Gyles figured that perhaps one day soon they actually could.

"Uh... Well, I'm pretty satisfied with how things have been going so far anyway, but any bonus is good too, I guess," Ana said, thinking back to the night before for a moment, blushing a little again. She was looking away from both Aurora and Eliza, scratching at the back of her head with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2018, 9:45 pm

"Yeah, me too, pal!" Dalibor said. "Maybe we could snatch some of those student missions, huh? Just for fun." He suggested and laughed. He joked... probably... most likely... maybe... Knowing him he thought about doing it for real.

Elizabeth noticed the slight change in Ana, obviously. She wondered what the girl was thinking about. Though, it seemed pretty obvious. At least for the nine tailed witch.
"Haha, knew it!" Aurora said and chuckled. She thought that Ana blushed just because she'd imagined Luna in a cute cosplay. "Now I'm definitely going to prepare some costume for Luna... in the future. She'll be the cutest cosplayer ever!" The witch said.

So, the Fosters, the Kindleberrys and Luna spent a pretty good day together... the end..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13