Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 11:26 am

"Whoa, Minerva's amazing," Ana said, doing as the AI said to do, talking to Aurora meanwhile, "Why can't you beam things through Bluetooth while simultaneously taking a call, huh, Aurora?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 12:32 pm

"Yeah, she is..." Aurora confirmed while looking into her phone to turn the Bluetooth on. "Ha. Ha. Funny. Why can't you do the same then, huh, Ana?" She replied, somewhat mockingly while smirking at her.

Minerva sent them links to five different apartment offers. All of them were located quite near each other luckily. That meant that they wouldn't have to walk too long to see them all. Rent for every single one of them seemed quite reasonable and all of them had: 2 bedrooms, one bathroom a living room and a kitchen. Three of them had already been furnished, one needed to be furnished and the last one apparently had to be slightly renovated, but it was the cheapest one too.
"What do you think?" Minerva asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 12:38 pm

"Because I'm not a robot, obviously," Ana said, waving at Aurora with the hand corresponding to Aurora's own robotic one, sticking out her tongue at her to boot. She went on to look through the offers. They seemed fine, but Ana was no realtor. "We'll have to see, I guess," she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 12:45 pm

"Aurora isn't a robot either. While the base of my limbs and her arm are the same, my entire body has been equipped with additional electronic modules, cables, ports, and devices, which Aurora wouldn't be able to use with how a connection between her limbs and her brain works. Though, I suppose Mark could put a small tablet-like device into her forearm if she wished." Minerva said, unable to understand that she shouldn't be taking their conversation seriously.

"Oi! That's not a bad idea actually! What if I could turn my hand into a gun too? Suddenly being a cyborg seems more fun than ever." Aurora said and grinned with excitement in her eyes. "Anyway, do we want to go for a little trip? To see all those apartments? What do you think, Ana?" Aurora asked her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 3:02 pm

"Yikes, once you do that you'll be chopping off limbs for more," Ana said, shaking her head and crossing her arms to show just how bad of an idea that is. Going back to her phone and looking through the info sent by Minerva once again, however, helped her to make her decision. "Might as well," she said, finally, standing from her seat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 3:06 pm

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not going to purposely get rid of any of my limbs. I like my remaining limbs. Besides, if I lose my right arm, casting magic will be more difficult."Aurora explained. As it turned out, channeling magic through her metal arm was not the easiest task in the world. Both Minerva and Aurora stood up when Ana had. "So, where are we planning to start then?" Aurora asked. "I mean, since Minerva will probably be satisfied with whatever, we need to pick something Luna will like. You know her better than anyone... I think you know her even better than she knows herself at this point."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 7:52 am

"Guess so," Ana said, "And I certainly give her more credit than she gives herself... Anyway, lead the way," she gestured to Minerva, towards the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 10:35 am

"Waypoints set. The route has been calculated. Let's go" Minerva said as she stood up and walked over to the door, followed closely by Aurora. "Yeah, Luna should definitely start seeing more positives in herself. You know, things like her modesty, politeness, her great coffee, et cetera." She said to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 4:29 pm

"She's getting there, slowly. A little too slowly." Ana said, following behind the robot and cyborg both.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 4:57 pm

"I wonder if there's a way to speed it up." Aurora said, rubbing her chin. "Hey, by the way, have you heard any news on the whole thing with our fathers partnering again? I believe that my dad mentioned something about it months ago, but didn't too much on it. Apart from a few small things." Aurora asked once they were outside the cafe. Minerva kept leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 4:53 pm

"I'll keep trying things until something sticks," Ana said, nodding in a determined sort of manner. Outside the cafe, Ana thought about Aurora's question, but shook her head in the end. "Nope, haven't heard of it. Dad's not a talker. I'm not an asker. Makes enough sense for them to do that, though. Dad hasn't had a single Meister for a while, as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 5:23 pm

"Yeah. Dad was all excited about being able to work with... uh... uncle. Yeah, I still need to get used to the fact that he's my godfather. Weird, it was easier for my brain to consider you and your sister my cousins. Anyway, I digress. The thing is... dad kinda wants to investigate mom's cousin, so I guess our fathers will get busy sometime soon." Aurora said and shrugged. "Hey, by the way, Luna wanted to learn to use computers and other fancy technologies, right?" She asked.

"I could certainly help with that. Besides, finding a partner for co-op games would be cool." Minerva chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 8:58 am

"Yeah, it's hard to consider him my father, sometimes too," Ana said, matter-of-factly, though quickly dismissed the comment as a joke, one that once again even she didn't seem to find all that amusing. "That's the one that fried your dad, right?"

"And don't go turning Luna into some sort of shut-in, please?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 12:15 pm

Aurora couldn't help but snort at Ana's little joke quietly. A classic case of a child being embarrassed by their own parent. Even Aurora had to admit that her own father was a little cringy at times. She didn't mind it though.
"Aren't you all the ones with supposed free will? Gaming addiction is a thing though. Okay, I'll make sure not to get her addicted to computer-related activities." Minerva said in response to Ana's request.
"Yup. The racist black sheep of the entire family. I don't know much about her, I've just heard from mom and grandparents that she's always been against any positive relations with humanity." Aurora said and shrugged. Her experiences had taught her that any modern conflicts between magic users and regular humans boiled down to pure and pointless hatred. While it was still true that because of the sway of magic the witches kept causing trouble, she believed there were ways of controlling it to a point where it would no longer pose a threat to humanity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 1:46 pm

"Sounds like a handful. Hope we never meet," Ana said, nodding once with conviction. Not that there would be much reason for someone like that to turn up in Death City of all places, except maybe to finish what they started, not that they're likely to survive it if they try.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 4:36 pm

"Yeah. I wanna punch her in her stupid face. Hell, if there was a mission to take her soul I would certainly be more than willing to participate in it." Aurora said, shrugging with an unusual coldness in her voice. It seemed like the concept of eliminating an evil family member wasn't something that would make her flinch.

"Humans are weird creatures in their willingness to hurt their own kind." Minerva commented. Though even she found her own statement a little bit hypocritical considering the fact that she secretly had the full control over a deadly arsenal of security systems installed in her lab. Anyway, we're almost at the first flat from our list. This is the unfurnished one." She informed the rest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 5:20 pm

"I get that," Ana said with another bout of nodding for agreement this time around. She'd say the same, but really, herself and Luna were not ready for anything close to fighting a witch. As for the apartment, 'unfurnished' definitely stuck out to the one who was all for throwing her parent's hard earned money at Luna. Their fault for letting her have it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 6:34 pm

As the trio approached the right adress Minerva approached a man standing in front of an entrance to the flat and started a conversation with him. He was the landlord and the A.I somehow managed to convince him to let them see the apartment on their own. So, after handing her the keys, he simply leaned against a wall to let them enter the flat freely. "Let's go! If I could really experience feelings, I'd say that this is quite exciting... I think" Minerva told the two.

"Heh, something tells me we'll end up looking for furniture in a certain Swedish furniture store." Aurora commented, knowing well how eager Ana was to throw money at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 1:59 pm

"Lets not let Luna build any of it though~" Ana added to Aurora's comment in a sing song voice as she walked on head. She did agree that this was in fact a bit exciting. And she wasn't even going to be living there most of the time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:33 pm

"Agreed~!" Aurora said, mimicking Ana's singing voice.
Minerva led them up the stairs up to the second floor, where she then stood in front of an apartment door. After a few attempts, she managed to fit the key that had been given to her into a lock and finally unlocked the door. "I'll leave the rest to you. I'm not too picky." Minerva said as she stepped aside.

As advertised, the apartment had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. Most of the rooms needed to be furnished though, since every room was almost completely empty, except for the kitchen and the bathroom, which were actually equipped with the basic objects needed for them to be functional.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:43 pm

It's not as if Ana was particularly picky, either. She didn't know what to look for, besides whether or not the place had the required facilities and the location. Neither seemed bad at first glance, so she went off to check out the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 3:23 pm

The bedrooms seemed to be more or less the same in terms of size. Both of them also had the same view on the street below. Thanks to the location of the flat, the DWMA could also be seen from the windows. The walls could be obviously repainted if they wanted, but one of the bedrooms had white walls, while the other was in shades of pale blue. "Woah, this apartment is huge compared to mine..." Aurora commented after taking a quick stroll through every room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 3:42 pm

Ana was mostly imagining what might be able to fit in each of the bedrooms, not that, again, she was all that good at it. Still, nothing stood out as bad overall. "You live alone, though, don't you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 4:43 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head at the question. While the official answer was simple, it wasn't so easy because of certain circumstances. "Well, yes and no... I mean, I live on my own, but sometimes I invite Yurio for a... sleepover." Aurora explained, not getting into details. "On the other hand, I used to live with my sister in the same apartment. Until our parents moved to Death City." She added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2019, 1:47 pm

"Smaller than this with two people, huh?" Ana asked, ignoring the implications of Aurora's statement. Saying it like that somehow made it worse for Ana than saying it outright or not implying anything at all. She also imagined what it'd be like to have a small apartment to share with her own sister, rather than a large house. "So, how'd you two not kill each other?" she asked, having done that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next