Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2020, 12:03 pm

Yurio let himself fall back down on the bed when Aurora left to go take her shower and listened while waiting. He wasn't listening to anything in particular, mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2020, 11:28 am

While Aurora was gone, he could hear some movement in the house. Two light gentle footsteps could be heard approaching the bedroom. Finally, Nubia stood in the doorway and looked towards Yurio with a kind smile on her face. "Good morning, dear! I'm preparing breakfast for everyone. Is there anything particular you'd like to eat?" The elder witch asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2020, 11:32 am

With Yurio's hearing, he was already looking towards the doorway by the time Nubia appeared. "I'm not picky," he said, simply, smiling himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2020, 12:20 pm

Nubia's gentle demeanor was as unchanged as ever. "I see... Tea or coffee..?" She said then asked. It didn't matter, really, she was going to prepare both anyway. "Did you two... sleep well?" Nubia asked, looked at the bed with something resembling a slight worry. What kind of a host would she be if her guests couldn't get a comfortable night?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2020, 12:54 pm

"Coffee, please," he said, sitting up. He figured it was more polite to at least sit up while talking to someone, somehow. "I think so," he said. The question was about the both of them, and he couldn't be sure about Aurora, so that was the best answer he thought he could give.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2020, 2:01 pm

Nubia politely nodded with her smile present on her face. She seemed relieved to hear that Yurio slept well. "Alright. I'll prepare coffee for you and Aurora. I'm not sure if it'll be better than Aurora's - I don't have her skills" Nubia told him with unusual humbleness. She was about to walk off, when she stopped herself. "Has... my daughter ever done something to make you feel uneasy..?" Nubia asked, sounding almost apologetic as if she knew that Eliza's way of being wasn't always the most comfortable to experience from those that weren't a part of the family
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2020, 3:54 pm

"Oh, uh... Kind of. Her intuition is just a little scary..." Yurio said, smiling somewhat bashfully as he scratched at the back of his head. It really affected it him more than he thought it ought to have. "It's fine, though. I've asked her to not make it clear she knows everything ever, even if she does, so I think things should be fine, now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2020, 5:28 pm

Nubia frowned, displaying a somewhat sad expression on her face. "I'm really sorry for her. Eliza has always been very perceptive." The grandma said, trying to put things as gently as she could. "She does seem to like you, from what she has said over the phone. Surely she will not bother you with that... intuition of hers..." Nubia didn't mention one thing she has assumed about Eliza's attitude towards Yurio. However, that would probably come up later
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2020, 5:39 pm

"Oh, it's not that big a deal," Yurio said, waving one of his hands back and forth while shaking his head. Really, it was only an issue for him because nobody that he didn't literally share a chunk of head-space with could quite pin things quite as accurately as Eliza could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2020, 5:01 pm

Nubia seemed relieved to see that reaction. It was almost as a weight got lifted off her shoulders. She really felt responsible for her daughter's behavior - who cared that Eliza was a middle-aged woman at that point? "I should go help Richard in the kitchen. You and Aurora can take your time." Nubia said with a smile, before walking off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Aurora came back into the bed room, still wiping her hair with a towel - she didn't really like using a hairdryer for some reason. "Sup~!" She said and smirked at Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2020, 5:29 pm

Yurio smiled at Nubia as she left. In the few minutes that it took for Aurora to get back, Yurio had apparently gotten bored enough to try balancing his phone on his nose; Never mind his reasoning for not just using that to entertain himself. He was sitting cross legged, with his head angled so the bridge of his nose was more or less flat. He turned his head towards Aurora, which made the phone flop down between his legs. Better than his face, at least. "Heya," He said as he stood up, gathering his clothing, and approached Aurora; casually, he leaned in and gave her a sniff, then left to take a shower himself. Of course, he found the bathroom by himself just fine, since he did what he did to follow the trail back to it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2020, 7:18 pm

Aurora laughed quietly seeing Yurio's attempts at fighting boredom. The outcome was absolutely hilarious, although expected. Being used to his great nose and its capabilities Aurora quickly assumed he probably just sniffed her to find his way to the bathroom. Sitting down on the bed, she actually started thinking - Yurio's senses made it so easy for him to track her down basically wherever she went. What was her opinion about it though? Aurora'd never given it a thought. Eventually, she concluded that she actually liked that. There was no need to tell him where she was heading out, as he could just find her easily. It was convenient and made her actually feel somewhat safe.

The bathroom was... just a bathroom. There was nothing remarkable about it, really. Though it looked recently renovated with some nice shower cabin added in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2020, 7:26 pm

Soon enough Yurio was back from his shower and more or less dry, though his hair was still a tad damp and an absolute mess. He didn't seem to mind it as he sauntered back into the room and sat back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2020, 10:01 am

Aurora playfully ran her hand through his hair and smirked. "In normal relationships sniffing your partner is probably only to enjoy their perfumes or shampoo." The fox witch stated with an amused look on her face. "How strong is your nose actually? Wait, wrong question... how well would you be able to track me down by smell alone if I went from, let's say, the academy to Nine Tails?" Aurora asked, trying to finally get more details about her boyfriend's enhanced senses - she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2020, 10:43 am

Yurio was just fine with not being all that normal, which wasn't going to happen when the two of them were concerned. Her followup question had Yurio giving an answer almost immediately. "Generally, easily," he said. "I could track anyone like that, but with people I know well it's even easier. And with you? It's, like, super duper easy to pick up on your smell. Oh, oh, I think this should give you a good idea: The way I found Aurora Boyd's little sister when she was in Death City was completely by smell. Suddenly, I smelled a smell that was kinda similar to Aurora and Neoma, but fishy, and feathery. Turned out, she's a penguin, and she likes her fish."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2020, 7:06 pm

Aurora was more than fine with them not being a normal couple at all. They were special and she loved it. Listening to Yurio's explanation really made her rethink the uses for his abilities. Really, with Yurio's abilities, he could probably do something more exciting than working in a cafe. "Wow. That's actually very impressive! Yurio, you could become a detective with that nose of yours." Aurora said only half-joking about the detective thing. She thought for a moment. "Uh so... how's my smell? Like... can you describe it?" She asked, feeling somewhat embarrassed to even ask such a question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2020, 7:32 pm

"They have dogs for that," Yurio said, pouting a little at the mere possibility of the suggestion that he should do something just because his nose is good. Sure, he could do well in that sort of work, but he could do just as well in many different occupations; even before Yurio got a human form, Glyndwr was often picked for certain tasks just because he came with the dragon. "It's hard to describe, you know? There's things from your environment, or things associated with you. Coffee, metal, just the slightest hint of fur. But then there's just, you, and I can't describe that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2020, 11:01 am

Seeing Yurio's reaction brought slight hints of worry onto Aurora's face. She didn't suggest that just because of his nose of course. Gently caressing his cheek she smiled at him. "You're not a dog, Yurio. You're my boyfriend." She told him as she leaned in to kiss him on the forehead. "All I'm saying is that with your skillset you could do many fascinating things... I, for one, think detectives are awesome. I used to want to become one myself at one point, you know..?" Aurora said.

For some reason, listening to Yurio's description of what her smell was like from his perspective made Aurora feel somewhat embarrassed. It was as if she literally knew everything about her at that point. On the other hand, she liked that. It was a nice feeling. "There's something weirdly endearing in how you recognize it as something special, love." Aurora admitted, wrapping her arms around his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2020, 11:30 am

"I know," Yurio said, idly rubbing his cheek against her hand while it still lingered there and showing his absolute inability not to grin like an idiot whenever Aurora showed him her affection. "I, for one, like working at the cafe. It's really easy to get time off if I have to do something else, y'know~?" Yurio said. He was partially joking, but it was rather convenient if the Academy or Glyndwr ever needed him for something, which didn't happen nearly as often as it used to but was still a possibility. The biggest perk was probably the fact that he was waiting for 

Once Aurora switched around to hugging his arm instead, he, true to himself, immediately turned towards her somewhat and got his face as close as he could to being buried in her hair. "I love everything about you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2020, 5:28 pm

"Mmm~! I know, my mom's a good boss..." Aurora said in regards to working at Nine-Tails. "Being a barista isn't the most ambitious job though..." No matter how she liked her job, there always was this desire in the back of her head to do something more exciting with her life. Besides, a better-paid job would always be nice, not that she was a greedy woman or anything. Seeing the grin and the look on Yurio's face made her forget all the thoughts that she had on her mind - she adored that dragon-man for everything he was, truly.
"I'm gonna melt..." Aurora said feeling her cheeks turning red when he buried his face in her hair and said his compliment. "I love you so much..." She whispered, hugging his arm tightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2020, 5:42 pm

Yurio lifted his head once he felt he had an adequate amount of time enjoying a few of things he loved so much, grinning like a fool as he was prone to do in Aurora's presence once again. He felt that they could go back and forth just telling each other sweet nothings for a good long while, but there was something else he could smell that reminded him of the morning's hunger. "Your grandma came along earlier and mentioned breakfast," Yurio said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 9:41 am

Aurora sniffed the air as if she wanted to feel the smell of the breakfast on her own. "Oh! We shouldn't keep grandma waiting then!" She said, then gave Yurio a kiss on the cheek, before standing up from the bed. "Let's go then, shall we?" Aurora suggested as she moved her way over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 11:05 am

Yurio didn't need convincing to follow Aurora. He stood up and followed, nodding in acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 2:43 pm

Aurora led Yurio into the living room, where Nubia and Richard have already set up the whole breakfast for everyone. They prepared both tea and coffee for everyone which were poured into two big glass vessels, so everyone could pour themselves whatever they wanted they wanted. For breakfast, they went with a 'pick-what-you-want' philosophy because they've prepared a plate of sausages, bacon, eggs, ham and cheese as well as a basket of bread. "Good morning, you two!" Richard greeted them with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 2:48 pm

Yurio was fairly sure about what the table would contain, but even as he returned the older man's 'good morning,' he still had his eyes fixed firmly on the spread of food on the table. That would his the first time seeing something like this. "The food looks great," he finally said, though waiting for Aurora to take a seat first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next