Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 5:17 pm

"Thank you!" Both grandparents said at the same time. Then they looked at each other, exchanging smiles.
Aurora chuckled before sitting down. The first thing she did was pouring herself some coffee. Afterward, she took two slices of bread and two eggs onto her plate. "There's a lot to choose from~" Aurora commented happily
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 5:34 pm

Yurio sat himself down next to Aurora and wasted little time. He loaded up his plate with sausages and bacon, then also got a couple slices of bread onto which he put some eggs and ham. He got each of the meats on offer with the eggs added on; despite the fact that he enjoyed damn near everything anyone cooked up, he was still partial to the sorts of things his diet before his big change dictated. With a cup of coffee to add to that, he was set for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 6:23 pm

"Oh! I've forgotten about the veggies!" Nubia said and was about to stand up, when Richard stopped her and stood up himself. "I'm on it, dear." He said before disappearing into the kitchen. After a moment he would return holding a plate of sliced cucumber, tomatoes and radish.
Aurora giggled seeing how Yurio filled his plate with everything. Soon she focused on her food.
"So... today you're going out to explore the city, yes?" Nubia asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 6:36 pm

"That's the plan, yeah," Yurio agreed, while he wasn't doing the closest thing to shovelling food you can do while in polite company. Whether it was the food being delicious or him just being extra hungry or both wasn't clear, but something or other was making his appetite skyrocket.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 10:53 am

Aurora kept eating at her own usual pace, enjoying herself fully. What could she say? No matter how hungry she was, not enjoying a meal would be a shame. She wasn't talking much because of it.
"We'll prepare some supplies for you then!" Richard announced with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 11:05 am

Yurio smiles as best he could after having had taken another bite. After he was done with what he had loaded onto his plate before, he took some more bread and basically made himself a sandwich with with the vegetables that Richard brought and the ham and cheese that were there already. And hey, eating quickly didn't mean you weren't enjoying things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2020, 9:02 am

Aurora's idea of enjoying food was by eating it slowly. Though, it was true that one could enjoy it by eating at a faster pace too. After dealing with the first wave of food, Aurora had and idea, and made herself two nice sandwiches with slices of tomato and bacon. It tasted better than it looked, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2020, 12:59 pm

Making short work of the overloaded sandwich, Yurio was soon done with breakfast. He sat back and now slowly enjoyed his beverage, in contrast to how he had been eating before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2020, 2:13 pm

Aurora was soon done with her food and her drink and let out a satisfied sigh, before looking at Yurio. Meanwhile, Nubia excused herself to go prepare a backpack of supplies for the two - something about more sandwiches, water and fruit.
"Aaah~! I'm full." Aurora said with a grin, then poured herself half a cup of coffee, to have a taste. "The coffee's good. Especially considering the fact most people don't buy special coffee beans baristas use." She added with a satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2020, 2:23 pm

"Tall praise," Yurio said, though he could tell, more through smell than taste, that the quality certainly wasn't quite there when compared to what he could usually smell at the cafe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2020, 9:25 am

Richard laughed a bit, while Nubia sat there with a somewhat embarrassed look on her face. "Well, we just can't compete with the professionals!" The old sorcerer said with an amused look on his face. "Nubia sure is happy to be able to at least satisfy your tastebuds." He laughed a little and nodded his head. "Yes... I'm glad you like it." The elder witch said with a warm smile.
"Next time I'll make sure to bring you some of our best beans then!" Aurora said with a grin. Then she looked towards Yurio as she gently rubbed his back with her hand. "So, we're heading out right after breakfast, yes?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2020, 9:44 am

"Works for me," Yurio said, nodding, though he seemed just fine with sitting and sipping at his coffee slowly for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 1:07 pm

While the two enjoyed their drinks the elderly sorcerer stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare some supplies for his guests so they wouldn't get thirsty or hungry while exploring the city. While yes, they could stop by a restaurant or something, Foster grandparents would never let their family members leave their house hungry! How stereotypical, isn't it?

"So, where are you from, dear?" Nubia asked Yurio at some point with a polite smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 5:16 pm

"Depends on what you mean by that, really," Yurio said, scratching at the back of his head as he tried to come up with an adequate answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 11:08 am

Nubia seemed just a little bit ashamed of how her undetailed her question was. "What I mean is - where were you born, dear?" The elder witch asked correcting her previous question
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 6:12 pm

"Eheh, thought so... I've no idea," Yurio said, smiling. It's not the first time he's been asked, and it's more than likely not the last.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2020, 11:08 am

"It's a long story, grandma" Aurora just simply said, which was enough for the elderly witch to drop the subject. "Hm, I'll check out how grandpa is doing, then I suppose we'll be off." Aurora said, then stood up and walked towards the kitchen once again leaving Yurio with Nubia. Only for a moment though, since not too long after that Aurora returned with Richard. She held a backpack in her hand and had a smile on her face. "Well, I guess I'm ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2020, 12:39 pm

Yurio put down his now-empty mug down as Aurora momentarily left the room, once again giving Nubia a smile. "It's quite complicated," he said, then stood up once Aurora got back. "Thanks for breakfast," he said to both of the elder Fosters as he stood himself by Aurora's side, ready to leave himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:53 pm

"Hope you enjoyed it!" Richard said with a grin spread on his face. Then he went on to sit down in his favorite chair and pour himself another cup of tea.

"See you two later!" Aurora said with a smile on her face, before reaching to take Yurio's hand with her empty one. Slowly, she led her dragon boyfriend to the door after Nubia and Richard had said their goodbyes. "Hm, so, are we gonna fly to the center of Glasgow or... are we taking a more conventional way of traveling?" The fox witch asked Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:58 pm

Yurio looked up from where he was putting on his shoes, considering the options for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "Don't want to get too much attention right away, so maybe conventional? At least, if we don't decide it's actually too far partway."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 7:46 pm

"Let's do it! It's been a while since I used a bus." Aurora said with a grin spread across her face and her hand casually rested on her hip. With preparations out of the way, she waved at her grandparents, said her goodbyes and opened the door, before stepping outside into the fresh Scottish morning. It was a little cold still, despite the already late morning. Nothing that would stop Aurora from enjoying it though! With a grin on her face, she started marching towards the pavement, counting on Yurio keeping up with her pace. Afterward she would be headed towards the nearest bus station that she'd spotted the day before on their way to her grandparents' place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 7:57 pm

Once Yurio had his shoes on, he followed Aurora outside, closing the door behind him. At feeling the cold air, he grumbled a little to himself before creating a poncho or cloak of sorts around his shoulders. It was much better than the chilly air, though his legs were no better than before. Having done that, he caught up with Aurora and fell into step beside her. "I've never been on a bus," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2021, 2:11 pm

Aurora couldn't help but smirk seeing Yurio use his dragon powers to create that clothing piece of his - it was quite a cute sight, at least in her opinion. She headed towards the bus station, with hands inside her pockets, the cold air clearly wasn't a big deal for her. After all, she was dressed more properly for the occasion. "There always has to be a first time for everything." Aurora winked at him. "Well, from my experience buses can either be a cool little adventure, or an annoying nuisance. Everything depends on the number of people travelling at the time and the weather." The witch explained. The nearest bus stop wasn't that far away, so they'd arrive there after a few minutes of walk.

There were only a few people waiting for their bus, they could be counted on the fingers of one hand. Aurora stopped by a bus schedule hanging from a nearby sign, just to make sure they wouldn't be waiting for too long and then turned to face Yurio. "We're on time! Our bus should be here in just a few short mintues" Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2021, 5:57 pm

"No need if I'm faster," Yurio said, closing his unusual article of clothing around himself as he walked along by Aurora's side. He could see the point, though personally none of the things bothered him enough to even consider making use of the bus for more than just trying out something novel. Even the cold that he clearly had a dislike for wasn't too much of an issue for a creature that commands fire; temperature becomes a suggestion when Yurio really wants it to, but right now it just isn't worth any more effort.

"Alright," he said to Aurora when she was done with the timetable and got ready to wait for however long it was going to actually take. It only took a minute of standing around for Yurio to open up his weird cloak thing and pull in the nearest available source of body heat towards himself; that, namely, being Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9