Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 5:10 pm

"I don't care about that either way," Yurio said perhaps even with a hint of pride in his lack of consideration for the thoughts, feelings and underwear of strangers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 5:29 am

Aurora shook her head, with a somewhat amused smile on her face, as she reached with her free hand to pat him on the shoulder. It was a little bit awkward, but she did so anyway. "Well, I do. Not everyone is as used to seeing weird shit as the citizens of Death City." She summed up. "Anyway, I'm glad we're living this cool lifestyle." Aurora told him. "Also, being able to ride on your back feels so badass, I can't even describe it." The fox witch laughed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 9:18 am

"True, I guess, but then, they can suck it up," Yurio said with a grin, again, with little consideration. "There's nothing more badass as riding on the back of a dragon. Except for being one, maybe," Yurio said, turning his nose up like one might expect of a narcissistic stuck up sort of person. He dropped the act in moments, though, with a laugh of his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 11:43 am

Aurora snorted and shook her head. "As a dragon you're big, scaly, incredibly strong, and majestic as hell..." She started counting on her fingers while stating his traits as a powerful beast. "Besides, you can fly and breathe fire." Aurora made a pause as if she had to collect her thoughts. She frowned and hummed. "On the other hand I'm one of the only girls in the world who can say - 'I've ridden a dragon' and mean it in a literal way." Aurora said and shrugged. "So yeah, we're pretty badass. Though it's Glyndwr who's the first dragon rider of our time... I think"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 10:27 am

"I can fly and breathe fire in human form, too," Yurio said, ignoring the small issue of it requiring a part of his original form to manifest. "Yeah, there's you, Aurora, then there's this one bow girl a really long time ago, and then anyone else who got a ride when Glyndwr realised he was running out of money that one time... And that's all I remember. Oh, but yes, as far as I know, Glyndwr is the first. Definitely for me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 2:54 pm

Aurora looked at Yurio and blinked a few times before frowning in disbelief. "Wait, Glyndwr was offering people rides for money? Wow." She said, then bit on her thumbnail slightly, trying to ignore her urge to make a bad comparison. "I mean, it's kind of like selling your body for the enjoyment of others..." Biting her lip she looked away, wondering if that was the correct choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:04 pm

"Not... Not quite, no," Yurio said, shaking his head, disagreeing with the comparison. "Did I never mention it before? I thought I did. The children were the worst, because the ones who weren't scared were always little devils, somehow. Anyway, if I really really really didn't want to, it's not like he could have forced me. It was just kind of annoying thinking back on it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:50 pm

Aurora patted on her chin with a finger. "I don't recall? Maybe?" She said and frowned, thinking if, perhaps, she simply forgot about that fact. "Nowadays it would be really awkward to have people pay to ride on your back" Summing up her thoughts, she decided to perhaps change the subject. "Anyway, how's Glyndwr doing nowadays? Haven't seen him in like... forever. Tell him I said hi, or something." Aurora said, poking at Yurio's head, clearly remembering about the mental link the two share.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 5:12 pm

"You're welcome to for free," Yurio said, sticking out his tongue while smiling and letting go of her hand to hold his arms out to his sides, miming a piggy back ride. He took hold of it straight after, though. "But yes, I didn't have a human form then, so I was quite a bit more expensive." He screwed up his face and, rubbing one of his temples in circles, hummed as if he was straining. Soon enough, she shook his head, grinning. "Nah, too far away for conversation. Got no signal."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 9:05 am

Aurora smirked with amusement. Of course she could have a free ride. There was no doubt about it. She was his girlfriend after all. Though, it's not like she would ask him to take her for a flight just for her own enjoyment. "It kinda sucks to be the only one in the family who can't fly at will. Dad doesn't count." She said stretching her neck a bit. Aurora tilted her head to the side curiously when Yurio did his whole "I summon thee" thing. "Signal, huh? Hm, you'd think such magic has no distance limitations. Oh well. We can always invite the man over for a cup of tea once we get back home."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 9:15 am

"Your mum can fly?" Yurio asked, tilting his head. If he wasn't wrong, her animal form was that of a nine tailed fox, and foxes, like Aurora, were not on his list of flying things. He didn't know what her grandparents were either. Really, Angela was the only one he could for certain pin as an airborne animal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 10:48 am

"Yep, she can and it looks ridiculous. She just sort of, starts levitating at will. Grandpa makes the carpets fly and grandma's an eagle." Aurora counted down the ways the elder Fosters could fly themselves. "So yeah, it's a good thing I have you, Yurio~!" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 11:26 am

Imagining the sight, especially in the case of what he imagined Eliza's animal for to more or less look like was kind of a trip. "Oh, but, couldn't you use your shieldy things steps or something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 3:00 pm

Aurora stopped and looked Yurio in the eyes. "Let me show you something." She quickly said, before casually releasing her soul protection in the middle of a street. Then she pointed her finger towards space next to them. It was time to test out the effectiveness of her less cringy mantra. "Fo, ox, liska fox!" Aurora chanted and the tip of her hand started glowing weakly. "Personal shield!" Magical particles shot out her hand and formed as a semi-transparent shield. The shield was levitating half a meter above the ground, parallel to the ground. Aurora jumped onto the small shield and then pointed towards space in front of herself, repeating the process. However, the moment she cast the shield spell again, the one she was on immediately disappeared, preventing Aurora from jumping from one shield to another. Aurora turned towards Yurio and put her Soul Protect on. "I can't summon two shields at the same time and can't jump from one to the other, because casting this spell requires concentration." Aurora explained
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 5:28 pm

"Oh, I see," Yurio said. He seemed a little disappointed that his idea wasn't much help, but then he should also have figured that Aurora would have thought of it before. He returned to her side and patted her on the head briefly before taking her hand again. "Then I'll be your wings like always."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:57 am

Aurora giggled happily, before placing a peck on Yurio's cheek. "Wonderful! Thank you." She said and then grinned at him. Taking his hand again, she resumed the walk. "I mean, asking Angela to fly me to places would be awkward, you know?" Aurora said jokingly and winked at Yurio
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:47 am

"It'd look silly if you weren't in your animal form," Yurio said, imagination working away to bring the invoked image to his mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 10:43 am

Aurora nodded. "Exactly!" Said in agreement. "Though even in my animal form it feels weird." Aurora looked at the darkening sky and scratched the back of her head. "Wanna head back soon?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:17 pm

"Sure," Yurio said with a nod of his head, also looking up into the sky. Ah, he realised now that partway through he had gotten entirely distracted from his surroundings with Aurora. It fine, but still.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:40 pm

Aurora started leading him through the neighborhood to make a nice loop and get to her grandparents' house from the other side of the same street. "Good thing you're big enough to carry me on your back while flying. It would be so awkward having to be in my animal form and be carried in your paws." Aurora pointed out, picturing a scene in her mind and adding a documentary-type of narrative to it - "and now, a desert fox is being carried by a dragon to its lair where it will be consumed"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 1:13 pm

"It'd be hard to carry tiny little you in my front feet," Yurio said. Each of his feet were not too far off of the size of her entire animal form, so the amount of finesse he'd have to use without having thumbs would be high. It would be hard, and then it would look very, very stupid to boot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 3:44 pm

"Hm..." Aurora said, tapping on her chin, while thinking. "I guess you're right." She finally said. All that topic made her wonder. "Hey, Yurio, life's long for us both, right? I mean, I don't know how long dragons live, but I'd assume that at least longer than humans. I'm a witch, most, if not all of us can live for hundreds of years. So, I'm thinking, have you ever thought of searching for other dragons? Or, at least, finding whatever happened to the dragon race?" Aurora said, then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 3:52 pm

"I've never been very interested, no," Yurio said, shaking his head. "I've been around people my whole life, and before this," he paused, gesturing to his body, "I always assumed I'd be stuck near Glyn anyway. Even now when I'm not, I feel like I'm as much human as I am dragon, despite certainly being the latter. And I've got you, and everyone else there in Death City. I wouldn't leave everyone behind to look even if I did care."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:57 pm

Aurora smiled and gave him a loving look in an initial reaction to his words. While the witches were almost identical to humans in many ways, she herself was more attached to humanity than to traditional witches. In that way, she was really glad to live in times of peace between almost all witches and the DWMA. She just couldn't imagine herself outside of everything humankind was. "I see. Well, I just asked in case you were curious about that. I would gladly start doing some research if you were. Besides, that would give us more of a reason to travel around." Aurora explained her reasoning. "But... I'm glad you feel the way you do. Well, in my eyes no matter what, you're the man I love above everything." Aurora said, wrapping her arms around his and resting her head on his shoulder. That slowed them down, sure, but it's not like she was in a hurry. "You know... maybe I'll sound like a weirdo, but... with the way you are, I think that even if you didn't have a human form I would still love you. Although, your dragon size would make some interactions complicated." She said, then let out a giggle after the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 5:09 pm

Yeah, hearing the person you love say how much they love you too really always was the best thing. He reached across himself to ruffle Aurora's hair, goofy smile plastered firmly over his features. "Oh, and having to use Glyndwr for conversation would make things awkward sometimes," Yurio said. He didn't disagree, really, with how they were now. They'd for sure get some weird looks and getting to the point they are now would definitely have been a massive hurdle in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next