Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 9:50 am

Candy had no qualms with chasing after him, and although she almost slipped twice she made it in one piece. Still, jumping into the water was another thing, so even if she wanted to go fish Rogue out of there she still sat herself on the edge of the water and rather slowly lowered herself in. 

Glyndwr had made it a habit to not fuss over temperature, but he was heat-proof rather than cold-proof and he couldn't even justify releasing his magic to warm up the water. It'd be a silly use for it, and potentially dangerous. As such, even though he kept himself submerged, he still looked to be rather cold at the moment. "The idea was... Mediocre," he said, looking up to Aurora from his crouched position, putting on a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:18 am

Heated though the pool was supposed to be, the temperatures of the Nevada desert certainly made the waters seem colder than they ought to, Aurora had to admit. She laughed a bit as she moved over to him, wrapping herself around to him and clinging not unlike a koala in an attempt to share her body heat. Besides, this meant that she wouldn't have to hold herself up.

Rogue looked vaguely up at her, and though his expression was blurry, a smirk could be made out. He knew full well that he had the upperhand here and that she wouldn't simply dive in after him. This also meant that he had the chance to drag her down to his level, should he want to. He was certainly tempted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:28 am

Having Aurora's warm body to hold onto certainly made things easier to tolerate while he got used to it. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly made his way away from the shallows so he could at least stand up somewhat straighter. "Thanks," he said, smiling happily. 

Candy, holding herself up about halfway in the water narrowed her eyes as she looked down towards the ninja. She tried to scoot away along the side of the pool without dropping herself in further, but the process was slow going.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:31 am

She merely smiled and nuzzled up against him, trying to keep her weight adjusted and balanced enough to not cause him any issues as he moved throughout the pool. This was a far cry from how they'd been the last, or at least the first, time that she recalled being in a pool with him. That had been an awkward, almost innocent experience, one that she admittedly remembered fondly.

Knowing he'd been had, he readjusted himself and kicked off from the bottom of the pool, popping the top of his head out of the water while his hands snatched her ankles. All mischievous and conniving, he kicked off the side of the pool to launch himself backwards, pulling her full-force into the water with him. He was sure to release her once she was fully in, so that she wouldn't unintentionally panic and kick him, though he wouldn't blame her if she did. Even if it was accidentally-on-purpose.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 10:51 am

Once he could stand up with both their heads comfortable out of the water, Glyndwr found himself a wall to lean against. The fact that they were here with other people didn't really register as such. He enjoyed any moment where they could be close like this. He rested his cheek against her head as she nuzzled him. The playful, new, awkward experience back on the Specific Ocean was nice, but he was just fine with this as well. Yeah. Just fine.

Candy sucked in her breath in anticipation when she felt that he had finally gotten hold of her. It didn't stop her from letting out a loud squeak when she was finally pulled into the water fully. She'd only just managed to avoid getting a nosefull of water. She made her way back to the side of the pool, though instead of climbing out she flipped herself around and pushed off similarly to what Rogue had done. She was coming straight for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:14 am

Aurora settled against him easily, eventually unwrapping her legs and supporting herself well enough. She wasn't exactly the tallest or anything, but he'd found a spot where she could still reasonably stand. Ignoring how intimately close they were, or perhaps embracing it, she rested her head against him. This was fine.

Rogue's combat weapons laughed and hollered, diving out of the way and moving closer to the shallow end to give the couple a wide birth, clearly amused with the turn of events. Even with Candy, he didn't often let lose, especially in front of others. It was always refreshing. Without addressing each other first, the pair started each cheering on one or the other of the couple, but never the same one.

The meister in question laughed, working to dive back towards the bottom. How he was able to maintain staying at the floor was anybody's guess, but it seemed that was the direction he was going in once more.

With everyone splashing and being couple-y, a thing Zoe didn't seem to have too much interest in, she moved over to a raised circle in the corner of the room, the walls around it concrete and thus impossible to just be breached. At some point, she'd discarded the shorts and t-shirt she'd walked down in, leaving her to now climb into the softly bubbling hot tub in an orange and black bikini that highlighted her hair and eyes. Positioning herself so that she had an optimal view of the room, she kept her eyes on them, now, but relaxed in the warmer depths. She could relax. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:29 am

Seeing Rogue dive back down to the bottom, Candy quickly changed her heading and dove down after him. If there was any one thing her little body was, it'd be athletic. She could get down there easily enough, though whether she'd be able to stay like Rogue did was another matter. She didn't quite have a buoyancy sack mutation quite yet and she didn't think she'd want one either. She could hold her breath plenty long, anyway, so maybe if she just grabbed him, she'd manage it. 

Now that Aurora had decided to stand herself up, he was fine with supporting her a little less. He opted to stroke the top of her head instead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:32 am

He smirked at her as she dove, walking backwards along the bottom of the pool on bouncing feet. If she got too close, he had a trick up his sleeve. It'd be cheating, he knew, but she could always tap into her super speed if she really wanted to.

She hummed at him, most of her hair still not wet. Looking up, she grinned before looking over, watching her partner and her partner's boyfriend in their battle of wills.

The chakrams remained laughing and cheering, and Zoe remained watching almost impartially from her perch in the hot tub, though there was a soft smirk on her face all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 11:58 am

She hadn't tried her speed underwater, and she wasn't exactly raring to do so with other people in the pool. It was dangerous enough learning to use it just on land. Still, she went as fast towards him as she could manage without resorting to her powers, hoping that he wouldn't either. If he did, well... She had other ways to deal with it. 

"Those two never stop, huh?" Glyndwr asked, still running his hand over her hair even as she turned her head and he got distracted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 12:25 pm

"Probably not," Aurora said with a laugh, watching them with patient interest. Rogue was bound to be in trouble for this later tonight, especially when-

With what was surely laughter under the water, Rogue's eyes danced as he faded to shadows, disappearing in what appeared to be like smoke, even under the water, and reappearing in the hot tub beside Zoe. The temperature change was a bit of a shock and he jolted, but he was soon laughing all over again, even when Zoe rolled her eyes, placed her hand on the back of his head and shoved it under the water. She didn't hold it there, but he came up laughing and sputtering nonetheless, looking close to tears.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:08 pm

It looked more like he'd be in trouble sooner than that, to Glyn.

Candy resurface the moment that Rogue disappeared and looked around. Quickly spotting him, she took the shortest path out of the water and then finally used her speed. Since the floor was slippery, she ended up having to start slowing down way before she reached the two of them. Still, it was all fine. "C'mere, damn it!" She half shouted as she more or less threw herself at him. She'd be fine whether he decided to catch her or not, but if he did, then there was no escape.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:11 pm

Still laughing, he used his ability again, disappearing from in front of her and reappearing behind. Gathering her up in a bear hung, he lifted her up off the ground, standing outside the hot tub and keeping her hands and arms pinned under his own while he continued to snicker against her ear. "Gotcha." He said. How else would he survive the encounter without capturing her instead?

Aurora shook her head, moving back from Glyn for a minute to go under the water, swim a lap through the shallows and come back. "He's toast." She whispered conspiratively.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:19 pm

Candy wiggled her feet and squirmed weakly in his grasp, though she didn't really put any effort into it. "Well, if you're going to cheat..." she said, trying to look up at him over her shoulder. She then transformed, first out of his grasp and then back into her normal form just outside it, facing him. She lunged again, all speed and no plan.

Glyn's eyes went between Aurora's swimming form and the action-comedy playing out over at the hot-tub. "Man, how does he survive winding her up?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:28 pm

He repeated the process again, laughing a bit but clearly more winded this time. "I'm sure I can wield you." Rogue said, shaking his head; if she was just going to transform then he could still hold her.

"She thinks he's cute," Aurora said with a giggle, shaking her head. "And he's the only one I've seen that can get her like this. Same with her to him." She waved at Zoe her gave a small one back before pointing at the couple and making a crazy sign against her head, causing the witch to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:01 pm

Candy wiggled around again, seeming to struggle a little more than before but not by a large margin. She fell still, pouting, in a way evoking the image of a cat being lifted while looking to be done with the world. "I'll get you later..." she said. 

"She's given up," Glyndwr said, seeing that the girl stop struggling. Did that mean he was super in trouble, then? It really was like watching some sort of action romcom, he just couldn't help but thinking it. And, yeah, crazy was apt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:04 pm

"So you say," he said, putting her down and kissing her on the cheek. Hardly had he done so however before he was gone in another puff. Reappearing above the deep end, he dropped himself back into the pool.

"You think that," Aurora said, giggling as she watched the exchange continue. He was in for it later, and she would probably hear all about it after.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:09 pm

"She hasn't?" he asked, though it looked like he was right. Until, perhaps-

Candy huffed as she was put down on the ground, first turning towards the pool and then using her speed once more. She went in at a shallow angle, probably a little faster than was safe for someone that didn't possess a bouncy ball weapon form and the reflexes that came with the very same speed she was sporting. She was aiming right for Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:12 pm

Rogue, delusional as he apparently was, hadn't expected her to try to go after him again so soon. Sure, "later" being "in two seconds" was exactly the sort of move that he would have pulled, but he usually didn't get her so riled up that she went with the same mindset. It was downfall, in the end, as she met her target precisely as she planned, leading to the girls almost all collectively laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:29 pm

"So she hasn't," Glyndwr said, amused and impressed by the perfect ruse and trajectory both. It was impressive, really. Maybe she'd done this before? He wouldn't be surprised. Actually, he'd be more surprised if anyone else was, looking at things.

Candy, having finally made her catch, held onto him tight and started giggling happily the moment she surfaced.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:31 pm

Rogue squirmed listlessly, clearly having no actual intention of escaping. Still, he laughed and tried to make things at least a little difficult for her.

Aurora nodded before trying to drag him into the water with her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:38 pm

Well, she couldn't very well let go of him now that she caught him. There's no way she'd catch him until very much later. Though she hadn't seen Aurora do so, she still did the same as her and attached herself pretty firmly to Rogue.

It was a good thing that Glyndwr spend a good while standing there getting used to the water. He could actually follow Aurora without issue now and was happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:42 pm

Rogue laughed, tilting his head to cough water out before drifting with her, shaking his head all the while. "You caught me for cuddles?" He teased, speaking against the top of her head, covering most of his face with it.

Aurora grinned at him under the water, swimming away before stopping, seeing if her would follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:49 pm

"Yes!" Candy happily agreed, grinning, as she shoved her face against his chest, nuzzling at him. 

Glyndwr pushed off the wall at his back towards her. The whole chasing thing seemed kind of like fun after watching all that, even if the teleportation and superspeed weren't involved. He wondered what it was that Aurora had in mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:53 pm

Rogue had to keep himself from snorting from his laughter, carrying them over to the side of the pool just before Aurora swam under and away from him. Surfacing briefly, she took a gulp of air before diving in towards Glyn.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:20 pm

Glyndwr happened to surface between just after Aurora dove again, and ended up surprised when he suddenly saw her a fair bit closer.

Candy seemed happy to hang off of Rogue, going wherever he chose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next