Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:32 pm

She grinned at him, diving straight into him with a hard kiss under the water, wrapping herself around him once more.

He merely kept them against the side, and well out of the way of the splashing chakrams and crazy magic users.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:44 pm

Underwater kissing was a new, but expectedly pleasant experience. He held her and return the kiss with gusto, though he pulled back as he felt the top of his head breach the surface. 

For a little bit, Candy simply enjoyed the moment, though only for a little bit. "Hey Rooogue," Candy suddenly drawled against Rogue's chest, turning her head up too look at him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:46 pm

He raised a brow for a moment, pulling back to look at her. That tone could only mean some form of trouble.

Aurora laughed as she surfaced, gulping in air. Well, this had certainly worked as planned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:54 pm

Glyndwr reached up to wipe hair from his face. So maybe a pin would have been nice. But he didn't seem too bothered, grinning at Aurora. "That was sly. Fun, but sly."

"Betcha can't jump clean out of the water while holding me," she said, smiling sweetly. It was just a random thought. She knew it was possible to jump clean out of a pool on your own, but really, she was just curious if Rogue could do it or not.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:09 pm

She beamed at him, mischevious and cute, looking at her adorably, "You love it."

Rogue hesitated, thinking on it. Honestly, he didn't even want to try it, and he said as much citing, "What if I just get water up your nose or something?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:16 pm

"Yeah, I do," he said, hugging her more tightly for a brief moment. "And you."

"Should have thought about that before you forced me into the water in the first place," Candy said, all sarcasm, recalling how exactly that almost happened before. Whatever. She wasn't going to make him do anything, and settled back down against him once she had her say about his excuse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:26 pm

She hummed at him, nuzzling before kissing his cheek, "I love you, too."

She was right, but he'd at least had a little more control in that situation. He had no practice with what she was proposing, and beside the fact if she wanted to do something like that it would work better with her speed than it would with his strength.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 4:45 pm

Glyn gave her a kiss on her cheek in return before bringing his head back to speak. "Want to go sit in the hot tub for a bit?" he asked.

Again, the feat of athletics that she had asked him to perform wasn't something she would make him do. She was just curious, and she was happy to just be cuddling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 9:58 pm

"Maybe," she said before glancing over and then back, "it might be a good idea to stay away from the crazy couple...s."

The assassin buried his face in the girl's hair, ruffling it as he nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 8:39 am

"Does that not apply to us, too?" Glyndwr asked, putting on a show of mock confusion. "Oh well. Let's go, then," he said, moving towards the shallow end.

"Any and all knots and tangles are on you," Candy said, quietly, though regardless of the comment she didn't look to mind the treatment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 4:15 pm

"I'm not threatening to drown you~" She teased him, even as she moved to climb out of the pool, shivering momentarily as she began to adjust to the open air, despite heading to the hot tub and it's only other occupant.

He shrugged, seeming to take that as encouragement to make it worse. Ruffling her hair again, he laughed and began peppering her face with tiny, affectionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 5:41 pm

"Those were threats? Seemed more like attempts," Glyndwr said as he followed her out. He hurried on ahead of her towards the promise of hot water. He seemed more bothered by the cold than she was.

Candy tried to look a bit like a cat that was tolerating whatever affection was thrown her way, but she couldn't mange it for long. He had her giggling softly in no time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 2:41 pm

"Oh, hush, you." Aurora said back, laughing softly as she slid into the water, a sharp yipe escaping her at the difference in temperature before she slowly, steadily adjusted to it.

Rogue laughed as she finally gave in, eventually doing so himself, taking a hold of her and leaping out of the pool with her in his arms. It was perhaps not the best idea, as he nearly stumbled backwards into the water with her, and his feet were certainly hurting from the impact, but they lived.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 3:42 pm

Glyndwr, quite understandably, didn't react all that much to the heated water. There was a smile, yes, as he was getting out of the air which uncomfortably sapped his body heat, but not much more. Once he had sat himself down, he scooched up against Aurora's side and put an arm loosely around her shoulders. "This is better."

Distracted as she was with him and her giggle fit the motion upwards was unexpected and caused her to almost immediately stop and clutch to him. The surprise caused her to yelp in surprise, too, partway when her brain caught up. Up top once Rogue was stationary and sure not to drop her, she loosened her grip somewhat as her next bout of laughter began. "You actually did it!" She managed to say.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 4:06 pm

"Bloody dragon," she said, playfully pushing against him and shaking her head, unable to empathetically grasp how he could handle the transition so seamlessly. "Does that mean you don't want to swim anymore?"

"I mean..." he said, laughing a bit, nervously, more to himself than to her, "You did ask." He asserted, sounding almost accusatory.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 4:30 pm

"Oh, I don't mind, we can get back in the pool if you like, in a bit," Glyndwr said, though content enough to relax against her and settle in the warm water. "I just meant the temperature."

"I'm not bad surprised," She said, grinning up at him, once her mirth calmed enough to go back to speaking. "I love that you'd do that to impress me," she then went on to explain, the quality of her grin changing slightly in line with her teasing words, "It's very cute. And I am impressed."

OOC: Isn't one or more of the weapons in the hot tub? I haven't read back much but I think I remember something like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 5:21 pm

"I don't think a pool-sized hot tub would be safe for most people," she teased idly, nuzzling up against him.

"Wait- don't-" He shook his head, setting her down and looking away, suddenly sheepish, though not wholly regressing. "Not- no, not- cute-"

ooc: Are Rogue's weapons here? If so then the couple probably is?

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 7:18 pm

"I wonder. Would the volume of water matter if the temperature was the same as this here?" Glyndwr posed his question, tilting his head to the side as he pondered it for a few moments. "Ah, but we could try it..."

"Maybe the wrong word," she said, taking his hand as she took a step away. She stood there looking up at him, though she avoided placing another word in it's place since she'd probably just be going into nuances with definitions.

OOC: Went back a few pages, Zoe is in the tub, I think the pair was playing in the pool as well. All of them are around because the purpose was a hunt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 11:33 pm

ooc: Ah, yes. That makes sense. That means that it just turned into a triple date with a third wheel xD

ic:
"It- yes...?!" She said, blinking, surprised by the question, "Glyn, most people can't survive more than... I don't know, half an hour in a hot tub? At least not safely?"

"No- I- I get it," He asserted, still trying to overcome his embarrassment before it could overtake and overwhelm his chakras. "I just- yeah."

For their parts, his partners will still minding their own. It seemed almost that Zoe took a cue from Aurora's words and dismissed herself from the hot tub, bundling herself up in first a towel, then something that seemed to be a hybrid of a second towel, with a hood, and a robe. Taking her seat nearby, she continued to watch the others, eyes rarely, if ever, leaving Rogue out of her sight. The chakrams, meanwhile, were still busy with their own games, but seemed keen enough on continuing to goof off before work really came into play.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2022, 9:58 am

"Yeah but that just means the pool would also have a time limit," Glyndwr said, confident in his conclusion. "And I'm almost sure the main danger of hot tubs is that the hot water is great for..." He paused, looking down at the water they were both sitting in. "You know what, never mind."

Candy nodded, taking hold of his other hand, slowly swinging their arms idly back and forth as she waited for Rogue to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)   Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here be Dragons (Monster Hunt, Arc/Lani)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8