Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki finally has some friends!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mizuki finally has some friends! Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:27 pm

Mizuki happily skips out of the academy, heading towards Deathbucks with some people she just met. "I'm glad you guys are coming!" She says with a huge smile on her face. This was the first time she has ever went somewhere with someone, and this moment was very special to her because of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Hey it better then doing nothing in the academy" Joey say smileing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Yeah and I heard they give you a lot of mushy cream here as well!" Beth said as she skipped behind Mizuki to deathbucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Hey, I bet I can drink 12 of there moka in 1 hour" Joey say to Mizuki and Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:06 pm

Mizuki laughs, actually enjoying herself again. "I bet you can't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:07 pm

"Really, I never back down from anything Beth can tell you" Joey said to mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:10 pm

"He does have a point, but I heard about this one kid drinking a gallon of milk and he had to get his stomach pump. They didn't numb his body or nothing, they just stuck a tube down his throat." Beth said as she walked in.

OOC: True story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:12 pm

OOC: DAMM

Joey walk in and begin to get ready to do this! " Oh yeah it time to fell the flow, let do this" Said to the two girls

Last edited by Joey Yamamoto on July 30th 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:18 pm

Mizuki was shocked by her story, but she quickly regain her posture and runs in as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:20 pm

"I think I don't want that, I stick with 2 moka" Joey said to the 2 girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:24 pm

"That's good. Hahaha." Beth laughed as she looked at the cheesecake from the glass. "Everything looks fresh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:34 pm

"I know right!" Mizuki squeals, staring at a beautiful looking muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:37 pm

"Hello, can I get 2 cheesecake and 2 Moka, very cold please: said to whoever working in the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:40 pm

Beth continued to admire the food until she saw someone from bind open up the case. "Don't gorget a muffin!" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:42 pm

"Oh, and one Chocolate Muffin please" Joey said to the front dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:47 pm

"Muffin!" Mizuki squeaks while hopping up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:50 pm

"And one more Chocolate muffin please" Joey said to the guy in the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:51 pm

Beth watched as he handed them the goodies. "Yummy in my tummy to be!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:57 pm

Joey pay the guy. He bought 2 moka, cheese cake and Muffin for both Beth and mizuki. "Here you go. I bought them for you two" He say to the voth of them".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:59 pm

connor and dylan came in and sat with the group

"hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:01 pm

"Hello Mizuki says to the two, shoving her hand in her pocket. "Here ya go." She hands Joey some cash, hoping it was the amount he spent on her muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:02 pm

"I already pay for it" Joey said to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:03 pm

"I know, but I'm paying you back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Oh, then thank you" he rook the money and put it in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:45 am

I walked in after the rest of the group, I was taking my time, lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki finally has some friends!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next