Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki finally has some friends!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:01 am

Beth took a seat and started to eat the cheesecake. "Speak of the lameo." She sneered as she took a sip of her moca.

OOC: BTW posted soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:39 am

Joey say to conner"hey man"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:57 pm

"This is good!" Mizuki squeaks right after taking a bite of her muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:01 pm

Joey smile at his 2 friends having a blast. He said to Beth" so how are you liking this?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:45 pm

I lean against the wall, standing.

I had golden eyes now. That meant that the demon soul embedded in mine wasn't resurfacing at the time.

Last edited by soulforce on August 1st 2013, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:48 pm

Joey said to the new kid" Hey yourself you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:50 pm

"It's you!!" Mizuki cheers, noticing that she didn't know his name yet. "Anyways, what's your name?! I'm Mizuki!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:07 am

Joey said to Beth" Sp how are you liking the thing that I bought you today my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:58 pm

"Shard..."

I say to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:06 pm

"Shard? Well that's an awesome name!" She squeaks with a toothy smile on her face. "C'mon! you can sit next to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:16 pm

Joey went and order a large Plan Moka and begin to drink it. " Meh, it a cool name, the name joey, nice to meet you" Said to bot h Shrard and Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:42 pm

"Hey..." I walked over and sat next to Mizuki.
My golden eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:45 pm

"So, you are the new kid in the academy am I right?" He said to Shard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:45 pm

"Yeh... I am. How did you know?" I say quietly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:46 pm

"Beth, my friend told me when I was looking for her" He answers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:50 pm

"Oh..." I thought back to in the Academy, where I has opened my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:55 pm

"Hm, Mizuki do you want anything else, what you want I am paying for" he said to Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:56 pm

I looked out the window/wall thing, watching the people walk by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:57 pm

"Nah I'm fine, thank you though." Mizuki answers with a smile. "Anyways, what are you guys into."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:58 pm

I shrug.

"I never thought about it..." I quietly say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:00 pm

"You really don't want to know, it a bad hobby I have" Joey said when he have his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:01 pm

"Aw, come on! there has to be at least ONE thing that you like!" She says, poking Shard lightly. Mizuki then looks over at Joey and smiles, "C'mon! You can tell us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:03 pm

"I don't know... I haven't noticed any pleasure for anything yet. It might be that I haven't tried to see my feelings for whatever it is." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:05 pm

"Fine, but you won't like it" he took out the inner layer of the shirt reveling his left and right arms scars." You happy, I cut myself, my brother and sister never love me, never care for me" Joey begin to cry from that." No one ever liking me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:11 pm

I look at the scars and then back out the window. My eyes quickly and momentarily flashed to a cold, stinging blue.

Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 Teen-wolf-derek-past-featured

They quickly turn back to golden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki finally has some friends!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next