Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki finally has some friends!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:17 pm

"Think about it, you will go crazy" He said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:17 pm

"Its fine! I can handle it!" I tug my arm away from her and walks out of the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:20 pm

She sighs, continuing to follow him. "I won't let you go by yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:21 pm

"I am okay! Just... leave me alone." I really wasn't okay. It was painful. I had to open my eyes soon, but not near people. I don't want people getting hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:22 pm

"Come on Beth, I think they need our help" he said to beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:23 pm

"I can't..." She says with a small sigh, "I can't just stand here knowing that you're in pain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:25 pm

"You won't be able to do anything. There is only one way to stop it, and I am the only one who knows, and the only one who will ever know." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:25 pm

"Fine..." She mumbles, "I will....I will leave you alone...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:26 pm

I turn and leave. Sprinting out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:27 pm

"Well, that turn out to be bad, so Mizuki, what do you want to do?" He said to Mikuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:30 pm

"I don't know..." She sighs, rubbing her face with her hands. "Up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:33 pm

"Well I have nothing else to do today just to hang out with you and beth" He said to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:34 pm

"Okay, we could go to Death records."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:39 pm

"What is that?" He said to Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:40 pm

"A record shop, silly." Mizuki says with a smile. "It'll be a lot of fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:41 pm

"Ah,ok" He said to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:41 pm

"Yay!" She cheers, fist pumping the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:45 pm

Joey have his head back down and heading back to Deathbucks to finsh his moka. "No one can understand me, just only Beth"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:48 pm

Mizuki watches Joey walk back into Deathbucks and sighs, What am I doing wrong...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:56 pm

Joey told beth that he headinf to the music store. He put on his dark black jacket on and begin to walking to Mizuki. "So are we heading over or what?" he said to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 6:01 pm

"Yea, c'mon." She says, "It's not too far away." Right after telling him that Mizuki begins to walk over to the music store, hoping that he was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 6:09 pm

When Mizuki was walking Joey put his hoody on and slowy follow mizuki to the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki finally has some friends!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4