Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki finally has some friends!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:14 pm

Mizuki instantly jumps up from her seat and runs over to Joey, hugging him tightly. "Don't worry, we like you." She whispers, tightening the hug. "And I will try my best to help you stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:15 pm

I look to Mizuki hugging Joey.

I knew that my past was grabbing at my soul now, because I felt the power reflect in my eyes. It was something I moved past long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:30 pm

"What the use, you guys will stab me in the back" Joey say to Mizuki while having his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:31 pm

My eyes flashed blue again as he kept talking.

Some things of what he said were things I could relate to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:34 pm

"Don't say that! We would never back stab you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:38 pm

Joey didn't say anything but cry. " You guys, don't get it, have a brother and sister pick on you and tease you, and never love you" He said to the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:42 pm

Well this is awkward. I am in a coffee shop, with a teenaged boy crying about his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:44 pm

"I sorry I can't relate.." Mizuki whispers, "But I have felt the horrible pain of sadness; we all have. And sometimes we just wonder if this life is a sick joke or not, we wonder if we should just end this game by taking away our own life. But we can't...you can't..Taking your life away or crying over your past does nothing but hurt the people around you. So please....just smile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:46 pm

My eyes flashed blue and golden, battling over the soul reflection until finally they stopped flashing and were crimson red. I gasped and then shut my eyes and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:47 pm

"Meh I can try" Joey lifting his head up with his face kinda smileing. he went back to drink his moka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:48 pm

"Mizuki..." I say. "It's happening again..." I kept my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:53 pm

"Thank you." She gives Joey one last squeeze before hopping over to her seat. "Mizuki...It's happening again..." Those words made her eyes glance over to Shard, noticing how he was covering his eyes again. "Just keep your eyes close and wait until they're gold again." Mizuki says with a smile, "If you need any help, remember that I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:53 pm

"No... its different this time... Its hurting." I moan in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:56 pm

"Damm, Mizuki do we have any Gauze tape,i thinking if I can wrap his eyes arounds, he won't be seeing and can't open his eyes" He said to Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:59 pm

"I'll go ask, but my apartment is nearby if anything seems to get worst." She says before going over to the counter to ask for some gauze. In just 2 minutes, Mizuki comes back with the gauze in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:00 pm

"No... its not that. Its my soul... Its hurting my soul." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:01 pm

"Oh, well then become calm and relex, think about me and Mikuki and Beth hanging out" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:04 pm

"It isn't going to do any good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:07 pm

"What are we suppose to do then?" Mizuki asks, pacing around frantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:10 pm

Joey lost his idea and then look at his moka." hmmm Mizuki, what do we do now" He said to Mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:10 pm

"I don't know!" I groan in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:14 pm

"I...don't....know..." She whispers, "We could take him to my place so he can take a rest on my bed or something, but I don't know if that will help or not... Maybe the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:15 pm

"I'll deal with it..." I get up and quickly walk out the door and out of sight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:15 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know my self" he said to Mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:16 pm

"No!" Mizuki quickly runs after him, grabbing on to his arm. "You can't just leave on your own with that pain!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki finally has some friends!   Mizuki finally has some friends! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki finally has some friends!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next