Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:10 am

she curled in the bed more covering herself with the blanket, "love mode..." she said as if she was disgusted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:48 am

Jt: We need to learn how to keep that under control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:07 pm

she curled up more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:13 pm

Jt sat down next to her.

Jt: It's alright, I'm not mad at you, we just need to learn to control it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:18 pm

she was softly crying, "...I tried everything I could...the only thing that worked was medication and it made me stupid and very lax" she said poking her head out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:21 pm

Jt: It's alright Ash, it's okay.

He let her rest her head on his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:22 pm

she only kept crying softly starting to fall asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:26 pm

Jt: And she is asleep again. . .

He walked to the fridge and started making some pancakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:35 pm

she curled up in the blanket, "jt...im cold"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:38 pm

Jt walked over to her and placed his coat over her. He then walked back to the kitchen, continuing with breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:41 pm

she shuffled a little, "I was talking about maybe..." she stopped herself and sighed standing up, "never mind" she say walking over to him, "it smells good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:46 pm

Jt: So, how about this, I am going to finish making this big breakfast. Then, we can watch one your romance movies. And as we watch, we can do what you hinted at and snuggle. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:55 pm

she smiled, "thanks honey" she says kissing his cheek softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:08 pm

Jt pet her head, then he went back to making some pancakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:41 pm

she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:53 pm

Jt: Pancakes are served, come and get them while they are hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:59 pm

she raced to them and started making a nice big plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:19 pm

Jt started grabbing a bunch as well.

Jt: Hey, hey, hey, I want some too.

By the time they were done, Jt looked and saw that Ash had a comical amount of pancakes, doubling his.

Jt: Now you just need syrup and butter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:24 pm

she smiles at him, "we could always use home brewed milk" she says squeezing her chest and winking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:51 pm

Jt:*blushes* Even after an emotional experience, you still go straight back to making sexual innuendo's in a span of 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:06 am

she smiled, "well they say laughter is the best medicine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:39 am

Jt: Yay, yay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:15 pm

she nodded, "well I hope it doesn't make it harder for me to be your partner...you know the love made"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:17 pm

Jt: I didn't see much of a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:27 pm

she shoved him in a loving way, "shut up jt" she says giggling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next