Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:34 pm

she moaned in her sleep as she murmured jt's name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:38 pm

He walked over to put on some bandages on his arm. He then leaned over and pet his weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:46 pm

she smiled as the blanket falls as she moves and it shows she was wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:54 pm

Jt stared in Disbelief.

Jt: You are a clever girl. Evil, but clever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:01 pm

she moved as the outline of her chest was very apparent. her shirt going up as the realization came that she wasn't wearing a bra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

Jt: . . .

He got out the bandages and started wrapping his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:08 pm

she rolled onto his side huggling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:10 pm

Jt turned and looked at her, wondering if she was even asleep. He turned back and continued to wrap his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:12 pm

she woke up slowly lifting up as her shirt drooped to one side, "jt?..." she says rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:15 pm

Jt: Good morning. Here, finish wrapping this for me, I can't do it with one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:21 pm

she grabs it wrapping it tightly around his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:22 pm

Jt: Ah, not to tight, not to tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:24 pm

"stop being a baby jt" she says. she leans in whispering tightly, "but I think you pants look a little tight" she whispers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:28 pm

Jt: Now is not the time, just hurry up with the bandage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:53 pm

she laughed getting closer to finish, "hey...do you think i'm pretty?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:58 pm

Jt: This won't boost your ego at all, Yes I think you are pretty. Gorgeous actually, and intelligent. You also know how to wrap people around your finger, which I hate you for by the way. But, it is never boring with you around, and I am glad that I met you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 11:35 pm

she smiled, "you wouldn't believe it but im a nerdy romance girl at heart"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:50 am

Jt: Really? Well, that would explain all the romance novels at home, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 2:55 pm

she laughs, "yea...to be honest i'm looking for that prince charming...what girl isn't right?" she says smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:03 pm

Jt: Yeah, I can you see where you are going with this. Though I personally am not looking for a prince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:42 pm

she laughs, "your just waiting for a damsel in distress" she says laughing. she pretends to be locked in a invisible tower as she pulls the blanket around her, "oh my prince you've come to save me, my hero!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:49 pm

Jt got up and pushed her down on the bed.

Jt: Sorry, this prince is crippled, he is not going to be helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:58 pm

she just smiled brining him down withi her making him be on top of her, "I don't think you're crippled" she says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:01 pm

Jt was staring at her face.

Jt: Why, miss Ash, if I didn't know any better, I would say that you are suggesting something to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:06 pm

she giggled, "and what do you think im suggesting?" she says acting confused, but making it obvious she knew what he was thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next