Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:35 pm

Sora nodded, reverting her eyes to the ground again. "Um, I'm Sora." she almost whispered, sticking her hand out in offering of a shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:36 pm

Leo: I'm Leo. Great to meet you. So, what are you doing here in Death City then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:48 pm

"I go to the Academy." she answered with a small smile, "What about you? I don't think I've seen you before...of course..I haven't really seen anyone.." she mumbled at the last minute, dropping her offered hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:55 pm

Leo: Oh, rather new here then. Also, sorry, I'm actually really busy. This is just me procrastinating. So, who is your partner then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:03 pm

"Don't have one..." Sora said shyly, hooking her hands behind her back, book in one of them. "What're you procrastinating?" she asked curiously, her eyes lightening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:07 pm

Leo: It's a surprise.

He picked a book, then started to head toward the check out. He then did a 180 turn, looking at Sora.

Leo: Are you a weapon or a meister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Um, I'm a weapon..." she replied in a scared voice, is sudden question shocking her. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:17 pm

Leo turned around, then started to debate with himself. After a little bit, he turned around.

Leo: How would you like to be partners? First though, you need to know some stuff. I already have a partner, but it is not uncommon for people to have multiple partners. Also, she is a nice person, and I think it could work out. Plus, it is great practice for to resonate soul's with 3 people. So, what do you say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:21 pm

Sora's eyes widened slightly, and her mouth formed a small 'o' shape.

"um.." she mumbled, "Sure..I guess..but..you don't even know what kind of weapon I am.." she replied, looking up at him through her bangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:23 pm

Leo: I don't mind. Having 2 weapons means 2 different styles. Always a great way to switch up your opponent. So, what kind of weapon are you then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:32 pm

"I'm a bow and arrows..." Sora replied, a small smile spreading across her face. "What's your other weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:38 pm

Leo: She is a scythe, blade on each end.*small pause* So, we have a good amount of range. Well, I think this could work out well. First and foremost, my new friend, where do you live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

Sora looked down shyly, holding her left arm with her right and the book in her left.

"I...don't actually...live anywhere.." she muttered, shrugging her shoulders up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:26 pm

Leo: Well, now you have 2 homes to choose from. Come on, let's come to my house for the night, I think I have enough stuff to do what I want. We can meet up with Skyler tomorrow, deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:50 pm

"Deal." Sora nodded, a smile broadening on her face. She blinked expectantly at Leo, waiting for him to show the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:53 pm

Leo went and checked the book out, and then showed her the way to his house.

Leo: I'm sorry about the mess, but it is cleaner then yesterday. So, ladies first.

He gestured her to go inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:03 pm

Sora checked her book out too, and followed Leo to his house.

"That's fine, I don't mind messes." Sora smiled, stepping inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

Leo: That is much appreciated.

He guided her to his room, then took out a notebook.

Leo: I need you to transform into your weapon form please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:23 pm

"Okay.." she said shyly as a pink-blue aura surrounded her. And then, she was in Leo's hand, a silver bow with gold designs. Along with a similar sheath filled with silver arrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:32 pm

He grabbed, and easily resonated souls with her. He started examining her, going to a notebook and taking some notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:44 pm

Sora was silent as Leo took notes, lost in her own strange world. One where it wasn't too hot or too cold, one where no one judged anyone by their looks. A place for Sora to be happy, somewhere she had friends.

In her daydream, she hadn't been given up to an Orphanage. Here, she knew her parents. And they were kind ones, a beautiful mother with long blue hair, a handsome father with red eyes.

Sora didn't ask questions while Leo took notes, she was too far gone for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:50 pm

Leo finished his notes and looked around. He grabbed a bunch of yellow fabric, but he was tapping his foot. He sat down, sighing, when he saw an old red scarf. He ran to it and grabbed, whispering to himself in what sounded like a voice of triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 10:25 pm

Sora blinked awake, her eyes wide and curious.

"What're you doing now?" she asked, wishing she could see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 10:33 pm

Leo: It's a surprise. Though honestly, it isn't that grand. In fact, you will probably be very disappointed in it. Mainly it is for me, but I think you can wait to see what it is.

He dug under a desk and pulled out a sewing machine, and flipped open his notebook. He got started sewing and cutting the materials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Um, okay?" Sora replied, shrugging and returning to her daydream. She began to hum a song to herself. It was a haunting tune, yet somehow it was a happy tail. It brought a smile to Sora's face, which was pretty difficult these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next