Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:51 am

Haishi thought for a moment. "The only way to find out if we can resonate souls is to try." He replied as he tossed Yuki to Gaffey. He was hoping that he could manage to catch her. If not then they could go find where she fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:18 pm

Gaffey swiftly caught Yuki and looked her over "intresting weapon form i could get used to this" he smiled "quite alot of cutty cutty stabby stabby parts luckly i caught the handle" he than looked to Haishi "please do tell me how to work this weapon and than we can try to work you one small step at a time"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:47 pm

"Yuki is the Ice ring. When you resonate properly with her she can be used to make walls of ice fore blocking attacks. I've seen people use ice weapons to make sharp shards, freeze things, or even make small bridges. The actual weapon itself is close range and can be used in a multitude of ways." He explained, happy with how he'd explained it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)   The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting (Featuring, Sam,Yuki, and Gaffey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2