Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:01 pm

Skyler walked swiftly after him, stumbling occasionally.

"Leo!" She rasped again, racing after him as fast as her sleeping legs could take her, "Leo!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:07 pm

Leo continued to walk through the town, and ended up reaching the forest. He walked through the trees, and ended up in the training area. In the middle was a bunch of stones set with a bunch of wood stacked upon each other. He started putting a bunch of books on it, as well as other various items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:20 pm

Skyler sighed, following right behind him. He seemed not to hear her. She wondered what he was doing out in the forest so late at night, then remembered his insomnia. Wonder how often he does this.....

"Leo." she called, louder this time. She leaned against a tree, watching him set up books for some reason.

Last edited by Skyra on November 4th 2013, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:31 pm

[Uh, I think you mean Insomnia?]

Leo finished setting the books down, and started setting other items on it. With clothes, pictures, and other sorts of random items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:35 pm

(WHOOPSIES. I can't believe I made that mistake *facepalms* Guess I wasn't thinking, but yes, I did mean that, sorry!!)

"Leo!" Skyler called again, letting her agitation leak into her voice, "Answer me, jesus!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:42 pm

Leo looked around, trying to find the voice. He shook it off, not wanting to deal with it right now. He finished stacking everything up, and took a couple of steps back, looking over his work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:44 pm

Skyler stepped further into the clearing, her brow creasing.

"Leo." she called firmly, frowning at him "Leo talk to me." She walked into clear view, giving him a steely glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:04 pm

When Leo recognized the voice, he froze. He looked down at the floor for a little bit, taking in what had happened. After about a minute, he spoke to her.

Leo: Go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:08 pm

"What?" Skyler asked, full of resentment "Why?" Her face turned from confusion to anger. Who was this guy, telling her what to do? He had no right.

"Why?" she asked again, louder this time, angrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:10 pm

Leo spoke with a stern, intense voice.

Leo: I. Said. GO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:12 pm

"No." Skyler frowned, sitting down stubbornly. She glared up at Leo, sitting with her legs crossed under each other, like a little kid. The girl stared at Leo with a steady, leveled gaze. Her violet eyes dared him to yell at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:20 pm

Leo took a deep breath. He rubbed his head, then addressed Skyler again.

Leo: Please leave me alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:22 pm

"But, why." Skyler asked again, sitting up straighter. "We're partners now," she reminded him, "You can't just brush me off. If Sora were awake, she'd say the same."

Of course, the scared little girl would probably have already been out of there. But, saying that wouldn't quite help their situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:25 pm

Leo turned to her, his eyes filled with rage. There was tears dripping from his eyes, which were bloodshot from lack of sleep.

Leo: GO! NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 11:35 am

Skyler had to work hard to keep her calm and collected demeanor.

"No," she said carefully, "Something is clearly wrong, and I can't just abandon you. I can't leave when someone's crying." She said this matter of factly, as if it should have been obvious. She had at first looked at the outraged Leo with a hint of fear in her eyes, but now it was a spark of concern. What was wrong with the usually-calm Meister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 5:54 pm

Leo stared at her for a sec, then turned away.

Leo: Fine. Don't tell Sora, she is hurt enough from this.

Leo sat down next to her, sighing quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:50 pm

Skyler nodded, turning to face him.

"So what's wrong?" she prompted, softening her expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 8:22 pm

Leo: Well, this is an old fashion funeral. I think it is from the olden days of King Arthur. You stack up a bunch of wood, like so. And if you are doing it in the fores, but a small wall of stones around it. Put the body on the wood, then burn it. I don't have a body, but I think some reminders of it will do just nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:00 pm

"A funeral?" Skyler asked unknowingly, "For who?" For Sora had not told her that the kishiin they'd killed had been Leo's mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:04 pm

Leo handed her the book he was reading, his mom's journal.

Leo: Her's. This is her journal, which describe her journey into madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Oh." Skyler said simply, taking the book. She flipped through it, skimming over the words.

"Oh." She said again, realization leaking into her voice, "Leo, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

Leo: I don't want your sympathy. Well, I do and don't. I want Sora to have it, she is taking this as hard as me. Well, no, that is a lie. Just, give me a moment, I need to get my thoughts straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4