Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:17 pm

Sora picked at her food with her fingers, nibbling on it sometimes. Skyler was taking large spoonfuls and shoving them in her mouth. It was as if she hadn't eaten in a long time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:29 pm

Leo saw the two eat, and he started chuckling to himself. He took another piece of chicken, and some rice with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:32 pm

Sora sat up straight after a few minutes of nibbling, proclaiming herself full. In this case, she was. Her tiny stomach was actually full. Skyler however, was not. She was still sticking as much food as she could in her mouth, giving herself little time to swallow. With the way she ate, it was amazing how thin she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:35 pm

Leo: Wow, you two are the exact opposite eating wise.

He ate an egg roll, and downed some more chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:36 pm

Skyler laughed through a mouthful of food, and Sora let out a little giggle.

"You gonna finish that?" Skyler asked Sora, pointing to her plate of food. Sora shook her head, her growling stomach finally satisfied. Sky grinned, pulling her extras in front of her and scarfing it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 6:23 pm

Leo looked at Sky strangely.

Leo: Why are you eating so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 7:41 pm

Sky looked up at Leo, food nearly falling out of her mouth.

"Wha? I'm jus 'ungry" she somehow managed to say. After a few more minutes of stuffing her face, she sat back. She patted her stomach, grinning widely. "Delicious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 7:50 pm

Leo: Alright fine.

He sat back, and took a big swig from his drink.

Leo: So, shall we play some games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:54 pm

Sora nodded, resting her elbows on the table.

"What kinds of games?!" she asked excitedly , eyes alight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:01 am

Leo: They have several games. Ski ball, the crane game, games that you can win awesome prizes but can't ever win, arcade games, and several others.

He handed both of them some cards.

Leo: They each have 20 dollars on them. Go on, have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 2:07 pm

Sora gasped with delight, staring at her card.

"Wow! You're really giving me twenty dollars?" she asked, glee spreading across her face like a wildfire.

"Huh, how much money do you even have?" Skyler asked skeptically, flipping her card around so as to study it from all sides. She leaned back in her chair, arm resting over the back with one foot up on the table. Whereas Sora was standing, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 5:53 pm

Leo finished his drink and got up. He nodded at Sora, then walked over to the game area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 1:05 pm

Sora clapped gleefully, and bounced her way over to the games. She pressed a forefinger to her lips, studying all the choices until she bounded up to one and started it up. It was a dollar, and Sora activated it with her card.

Skyler stood slowly, studying her own card. He's sort of like a dad giving money to his kids, not sure how to feel about that. the girl thought to herself, walking gracefully over to the ski ball machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 4:52 pm

Leo waited for the two girls to go have fun. He got up, and walked to a crane game. These things had huge prizes, ranging from different animals. He swiped the card, and started playing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 4:56 pm

Skyler activated the skee ball machine with her card, and picked up one of the balls. She weighed it in her hands, then quickly threw it with near perfect precision up at the goals. It landed right in the 50 point hole. She picked up another one, and aimed it carefully. This one fell into the 100 point goal in the top left corner. Skyler smirked at her success.

Sora had chosen a dance game, and she was currently tapping on the different arrows at the correct times. She messed up a few times, but was doing pretty well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 5:59 pm

Leo wasted about 10 dollars, but he eventually won several prizes. He took the big stuffed animals, and walked over to a racing game. He sat on the bike, but the animals in his view, and started playing the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:32 pm

Skyler had soon won a little less than a hundred tickets already, and was stuffing them into her pockets. She glanced at Leo, who was playing the bike game, and Sora, who was just finishing her dance game. She swiped the card again, and started to play Skee Ball, again.

Sora paused to catch her breath once the song ended. The skin around her ribs tighten and loosened with every raspy breath, and the little girl tried to hide it. She yawned once, and moved on to a trivia game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:49 pm

Leo finished his game, and walked around a bit, trying on to decide on what to do next. He ended up playing a fighting game against some people. He wasn't too bad, but it could have been better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 5:52 pm

Skyler cast quick glances around the Arcade room between throws, and decided there wasn't anything else worth playing. She just kept on with Skee Ball.

Sora was exploring. She bounced up to a hunting game, then to a bike game, and finally found her way to a claw game. She swiped the card and began to maneuver the joystick towards the fluffy blue cat. She clicked the button and the claw descended, grabbing onto the cat's ear. But when it pulled up, the ear slipped out of its grip. Sora's face fell, and she swiped the card again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:44 pm

Leo went over to a side scrolling beat-em up. He joined 2 random people in playing the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:37 pm

Sora continued to try and get the cat, but failed each time. She'd soon used up over half her card, but didn't stop. She really wanted the cat, it seemed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:41 pm

Leo continued going to random games, and he eventually saw Sora. He walked over to her from away that she would notice. He placed down a purple bird of some sorts, and a yellow lion.

Leo: Hows it going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:36 pm

Sora's bright face turned to face Leo. Her eyes flashed to the toys he had won, and a small smile appeared.

"It's going great!" she grinned, letting go of the joystick. "It seems you've had more luck than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:39 pm

Leo laughed.

Leo: May I have a try?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:43 pm

Sora nodded, taking a few steps backwards so Leo could reach the joystick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next