Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:47 pm

Leo took control of the machine, and tried at it. He moved it quite a bit, but the stubborn cat wanted to stay in the machine, and fell off the hook.

Leo: Aw man. So close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:50 pm

Sora giggled, watching him from off to the side. Her face was almost pressed up against the glass, her eyes trained on the claw. She gave Leo an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:53 pm

Leo kept on trying. After about 3 minutes, he managed to get the cat. He swiped again to play, but it turned out he won on the last dollar.

Leo: Well, I guess this means I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:57 pm

"Oh.." Sora mumbled. She reached into her pocket and handed her own card to Leo, "For getting the cat." She smiled kindly, hugging her new toy.

Skyler swiped her card on the Skee Ball again, but it came up as empty. She smirked, stuffing the last of her tickets in her pocket. She sauntered over to Leo and Sora, hand in pocket.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:01 pm

Leo turned to look at her, then waved at her.

Leo: Hey there, how was your time here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:13 pm

Sora tilted her head curiously, then shrugged. She dropped the card in her pocket again, it was probably empty.

"Pretty awesome. Got a lot of tickets" Skyler replied with a rye smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:18 pm

Leo turned back to Sora.

Leo: Yeah, sorry I'm not taking it. It's just that I haven't slept since the night before my mom, and I can really feel myself shutting down. I just want to get somewhere less crowded if that happens.*Turns to Sky* So, let's cash your tickets in, and let's go. Also, I won a purple bird for you. It's an owl, hope you like it.

He turned toward the ticket counter, and started toward it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:42 pm

Sora nodded, "Okay. But it feels like wasted money..." she muttered, following slowly. Sky grinned, and began to head over to the ticket counter. She pulled a hand out of her pocket and dropped the tickets on the counter. The attendant took one look, and waved a hand at the larger prizes.

"Take your pic." he said rather tiredly, eyes half open. Skyler smiled deviously, eyes moving from prize to prize.

"hmmm which one should I get?" she asked, glancing from a rather nice black bag to a cool looking guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:52 pm

Leo shrugged, looking at the different options. Nothing really seemed to pop out at him, so he kept to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

Sora jumped up and down, pointing to a rather large, fluffy, pink bunny toy. Skyler laughed at the girl's excitement, and pointed to the stuffed animal. The attendant pushed away from the counter, wiping a bit of drool from his lips. He pulled out a stool and stood on it, reaching for the toy. He grabbed it and brought it back down carefully. He gave the blue-haired girl a kind smile, and handed it to her.

"There ya go Sora," Skyler grinned, thanking the attendant.

"Yay!" Sora squealed, hugging the giant bunny. It was huge, almost twice her size. "Thanks Skyler!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 1:46 pm

Leo watched the exchange go on, then nodded toward the door.

Leo: Shall we go now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 12:05 am

Sora grinned, hopping from one foot the other. Pent up excitement raged inside of her, and her eyes glowed.

"Yeah, sure." Skyler mumbled, yawning, "I could do with some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:19 am

Leo smiled, then started to lead them home. After a while, they made it back to Sky's apartment building. He stopped right before the front door, and turned to them.

Leo: Alright, we have arrived. I will see you guys tomorrow.

He walked past the girls, starting to head home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 9:52 pm

Skyler nodded, waving at her Meister. Sora gave him a big hug before turning and bounding into the apartment.

"See you!" she called after him, a wide smile gleaming on her face.

"Yeah, see yah" Skyler added, giving him a kind grin. She and Sora went all the way inside the house, and shut the door behind them. Sora bounced straight to her room, snuggling up under the covers. Skyler lay on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:02 pm

Leo made it home, and laid down on the couch. He fished out a brown book from the ground, and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 2:02 pm

Skyler fell asleep laying on the couch, yawning for a bit first. Her eyes fluttered closed and she dreamt of nothing.

Sora was sleeping as soon as her head hit the pillow, and she dreamed of monsters dragging her into the darkness. She didn't scream though, or squirm. She was perfectly still, only twitching now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:07 am

Leo laid through the night thinking to himself. As morning came, he showered and dressed himself, ate some breakfast, and headed into his room. He stood around for a moment, then took off his scarf. He dropped it on the ground, then laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:26 pm

Skyler lay asleep silently, her mouth open slightly as she snored quietly. Music blasted in her ears, but it was as if she was immune to the sound. Sora was starting to squirm, a nightmare overtaking her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

Leo continued to lay in bed, wondering to himself. He picked up a book, and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:57 pm

Skyler woke suddenly, yawning.

"Agh, what time is it." She wondered aloud, rubbing her eye groggily. She sat up, looking at a clock, "So damn early."

She stood, pushing herself off the couch. "I wonder if Leo's awake..." she asked herself, stumbling towards the door. Her hair was messy, and her eyes were half open as she shuffled outside. She began to walk unsteadily towards Leo's house, finally ending up in front of his door. She rose her knuckles to rap on the door, but paused, What if he's asleep? I don't want to wake him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:07 pm

Leo eventually walked downstairs, and headed into the backyard. It was pretty simple looking, with a couple of lawn chairs here and there. He had his scarf wrapped around a bag. He started walking away, and headed out into the streets of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:15 pm

Skyler gently knocked on the door, then stepped back as she waited for a response. When none came, she knocked again, harder.

"Hello?" she called, her hand dropping to the door's handle. When there was no response again, she gently turned the nob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:30 pm

The handle turned, and the door opened. The room was a mess, with a bunch of random items just laying on the ground. From the back door, Leo could be seen walking away from the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:35 pm

Skyler sighed upon seeing the mess. Thought he was gonna clean up She laughed inwardly. She looked up suddenly, seeing Leo leaving from the backdoor. She strolled out after him, eyes still half open

"Leo" She called in a hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:48 pm

Leo never heard her, and he continued to walk through the city. He weaved through the crowds, ignoring the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving home again (Skyra and Jt) (Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next