Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:43 pm

Lukas wonders then says "Nice weapon form" Then he walks to her "This weapon is called Tonfa,right?"
So..She is a weapon.She is shy.And she is strange a little.I like strange people. "Do you have a meister?"
Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:44 pm

Starr's body shined in the blade, and she looked up at him.

Starr: Uh, no, I don't. . .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:52 pm

"Are you looking for a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:54 pm

Starr: Well, I guess I am. W-why?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:58 pm

Lukas whistles "Because im a meister and im looking for a partner" Smiles slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:00 pm

Starr: . . . Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:02 pm

Lukas sighs "Im looking for a weapon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:07 pm

Starr waited him to say more, then it clicked in her mind. She transformed back to normal, her head hitting the ground. She grabbed her skirt and pushed it up, hoping he didn't see anything.

Starr: And you want me?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:11 pm

Before she turned back, he looked up so he didn't saw anything "Yes...And are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:19 pm

She got back up, and brushed some dirt off of her.

Starr: I'm okay. . . And I might like being your partner.

She picked up her bag, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:23 pm

Lukas looks at her and smiles "Great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:27 pm

Starr smiled as well, and took a little bow. She then nudged closer him, starting to bob up and down in happiness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 5:35 pm

Lukas: "Uhm..We'll be late for school..Let's go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 5:39 pm

Starr nodded, scribbled her address down on a paper. She handed it to him.

Starr: Meet me at my house after school. You can bring Yurio and Gwendolen if you want.

She ran off, hurrying to her class.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 5:48 pm

"Gwendolen? It's Glyndwr, nothing like Gwendolen!" Glyndwr shouts down the corridor, then shrugs. "Remembered Yurios name fine, didn't she."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 5:50 pm

Lukas smiles Well..and she ran away. He walks into the academy and then into his classroom.
She is really..Hm..cool. But..i dont wanna take Glyndwr and his dragon with me.Why? I dunno
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:03 pm

Lukas Gwendolen..HAHAH.. When his lessons ends, he walks out of the academy.
"Where is 'Gwendolen'?" Chuckles then looks at the piece of paper that Starr gave him."Oh i know where it is!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:09 pm

Starr got home right away. She lived in a really fancy house, and she cleaned the out some garbage quickly. She ordered some food, and sat down at the computer. Turning it on, she started playing some games.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:16 pm

Glyndwr was leaning on a wall by the doors of the academy, looking around. "Where is that damn dragon?" He mumbled to himself, while calling for Yurio mentally. Leave me alone, I wanna sleep. Was the only reply Glyndwr got from Yurio. Get your lazy reptilian arse over here right now. He said, and after getting another 'leave me alone' Glyndwr started to walk forward towards the stairs. "Lazy reptile."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:18 pm

Lukas:"See you later Gwendolen!" Runs down the stairs and starts running away.

Last edited by Lekesix on October 29th 2013, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:25 pm

"Shut up! My name is Glyndwr!" He yells, as he runs to the banister and jumps on it, then proceeds to slide down on his feet. "And why are you running?" Glyndwr asks, running after Lukas. Yurio, get over here you over-sized gecko! Glyndwr starts to run faster. Or you aren't getting any food, tonight. As Yurio receives the thought, he jumps onto the air and starts to fly towards Glyn.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:28 pm

Lukas looks at Glyndwr: "Im running because i can." Laughs quietly "Nah..Im running because i have something to do"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:36 pm

"I know what that is." Glyndwr yells, as Yurio starts to fly closer behind him. "And you are trying to get rid of me!" Glyn yells, as Yurio lands and starts running beside Glyndwr. "Not gonna work!" Glyndwr yells, as he climbs onto Yurios back. Run my trusty steed! Glyndwr says to Yurio, who then speeds up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:39 pm

"Yeeeees you're right! I wanna get rid of you because i wanna meet my partner at her house" So let me go..
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:43 pm

"She said I can tag along and I have nothing better to do!" Glyndwr yells as Yurio jumps into flight. "You shall not lose me!" Glyn yells leaning over Yurios side as he flies above Lukas. "My steed is of the dragon variety and you cannot outrun a dragon!" Shut up, Glyn. Yurio says. Never!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next