Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:46 pm

Lukas: "You know...This situation is annoying" Puts his hands into his coat's pockets and gets two steel darts with a poison of sleeping This thing works only for 10 minutes..
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:52 pm

Glyndwr sees Lukas pull out some darts and yells; "Don't you dare!" Yurio, fly up higher, there is a limit to how high a person can throw a dart. Glyndwr says, after which Yurio flies upwards. If he manages to throw them this high, burn them. Don't want to risk your wings or even scales pierced.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:55 pm

Lukas growls and hides his darts "So now...another idea!" Pulls out a flashgranade then throws it at Yurio and closes his eyes
After it explodes he starts running towards Starr's house
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 7:08 pm

When the flash explodes, Glyndwr puts his arm over his eyes, then yells; "Why do you want to be alone with her so much?!" Yurio thrashes his head from side to side, almost plummeting from the sky. Yurio, can you track him by scent? Glyndwr asks. Barely. And I can't avoid tall buildings. My sights should clear quicker than yours, I can tell you when to turn.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 2:30 am

Lukas knocks the door Come on Starr..Be fast
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 5:56 am

Did he manage to ditch us? Glyndwr asks Yurio. Yes. The dragon replies and then banks around. Guess that you will be my company tonight, Yurio. Again. Like every day for the past 6 or so years. Glyndwr sighs. You must be pretty lonely too, Yurio. You have never met another dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:32 am

Starr hurried to the door, opening it for him. She lead him into the living room, and sat down in a chair.

Starr: Hi. Welcome to my home.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:14 am

Lukas: "Nice house,Starr"

Aurora was sitting on the rooftop when she saw Yurio and Glyndwr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:19 am

Starr smiled, and nodded at him.

Starr: I ordered dinner. It'll be here soon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:31 am

Lukas looks suprised a little "Oh..Uhm okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 3:57 pm

Starr squirmed around in the chair, trying to figure out what to say. After a little bit, she finally spoke up.

Starr: So, um, why did you want to be my partner?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:05 pm

Wonders "This is a good question.." Looks at her "I don't know..Maybe because i think that you're cool.Try to answer on your own"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:12 pm

Starr crossed her legs, and started thinking to herself. She thought for a couple of minutes, but she ended up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:16 pm

Lukas "Ughm.." Looks down and facepalms "Im boring,huh?" And she just fell asleep..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:20 pm

She slumped in the chair, still snoring. Then, the doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:24 pm

Lukas crosses his arms "Hey Starr..Wake up" Says with a sing voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:25 pm

Starr turned a little, still fast asleep in her chair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:32 pm

Lukas: "Oh come on wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:35 pm

Starr shook, and started rubbing her eyes.

Starr: No, no, I'm not late for school.

It takes a sec, but she finally regains what is happening in reality. She blushed a little, then looked at the ground.

Starr: Yes?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:37 pm

Lukas: "You fell asleep..and the doorbell rang when you were sleeping"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:37 pm

Starr nodded, then walked over to the door. After a couple of minutes, she came back. She was holding a meal, and started unpacking. Laid on the table, was some different types of Chinese food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:53 pm

Lukas "Chinese food? Good choice."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:56 pm

Yurio and Glyndwr walk along the street, both of them obviously bored. This is pointless. Why are we just walking? Yurio asks, lowering his head. Well, I dunno. What else do you have in mind? Glyn asks and sighs, when Yurios reply is Sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:15 pm

Starr smiled at his remark, then started taking a bunch of chicken and rice. She got out a fork, then started eating.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:17 pm

Lukas sits on the chair then looks at the food and wonders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next