Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:00 pm

Starr sat back down, and started eating her own meal.

Starr: So, why are you guys here in Death City then?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:07 pm

Lukas stops wonderimg then looks at her: "Let's say that i just wanted to join the academy and make friends"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:09 pm

"A lot of people would love to have a coat of dragon scales... For Yurios sake, really." Glyndwr says, then carries on eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:10 pm

Starr nodded at them, then swallowed some chicken.

Starr: Can I pet Yuri, Gwyen?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:14 pm

Lukas She has some weird problems with their names..But this is funny!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:39 am

"Yeah, sure, why not." Glyndwr smiles. "As long as he lets you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:37 am

Starr smiled, then ran outside. She walked next to the dragon, then held her hand out to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 8:04 am

(Jt, did you know that Yurio flew away?)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 10:31 am

OOC: Let's say that Yurio is back :P
Lukas walks outside behind Starr and puts hands into his coat's pockets and smiles Oh...This is so cute...Joke! Or nope..Hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:28 pm

[You said he flew to a shadowy spot, therefore he is close by.]

Starr touched is snout, and started to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:34 pm

(Not necesserily, but have it your way.)
Yurio started to make a low raspy sound, similar to a cats purr but deeper. Glyndwr then walks outside, still with a mouthful of food. "Well, Lukas, was I right or was I wrong about you? I was mostly messing around, but you WERE acting strange." He says, after he swallows his food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:37 pm

Lukas says innocently "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:42 pm

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean." Glyndwr stares at him, awaiting an answer, while Yurio blows a bit of some from his nose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:43 pm

Lukas: "I don't know what do you mean.." Smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:45 pm

Glyndwr lowers his voice so Starr doesn't hear. "Do you like her or not?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:53 pm

Lukas chuckles: "Oh course! She is my partner.So this is obvious. I like her just as you like Yurio. You know...as a friend" Of course he was thinking that Starr is very cute. But he is trying to hide that he likes her very much.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:56 pm

Glyndwr smiles slightly menacingly. "That so?" He says. "I find it hard to believe due to the flashbang and trying to be alone with her."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 6:59 pm

Lukas grins and whispers to his ear "Well...You're a very good detective..You're right i like her"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:01 pm

Glyndwr grins triumphantly and then replies; "Even a blind fool could see it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:04 pm

Lukas chuckles "Yeeeaah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:07 pm

At this point, Starr was at Yurio's belly, petting him with both of her hands. She had a big smile on her face, and was giggling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:11 pm

Lukas looks at Glyndwr and whispers to him "Yeah..She is cute when she is happy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:11 pm

Yurio made his purring sound louder, bobbed his head from side to side and flapped his wings a bit. "She and Yurio are really getting on well together." Glyndwr, then walks forward. "Would you like to fly on Yurio?" Glyn asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:13 pm

Starr looked at him, with her eyes lighting up. She started bobbing up and down on her feet.

Starr: Yes!

She had a huge grin on her face, and she had much excitement in her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:18 pm

"Ok." Glyndwr says, as Yurio lays down. Glyndwr then walks over to Yurio and shortens one of the leather stirrups on the saddle. "Put your left foot in here and get your leg over, then put your other foot in the other stirrup. You know how a saddle works." Glyndwr says, walking over to the other side and shortening the other stirrup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next