Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:00 pm

Yurio jumps into flight and then flies to a fairly empty area of Death City.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:09 pm

:---:---Next Day---:---:
Lukas was walking on the street with his hands in his pockets and he was thinking about something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:21 pm

Starr woke up, rubbing her eyes. She got up and rubbed her eyes, then headed downstairs for some food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:47 pm

He was walking near Starr's house so he decided to sit on the bench and rest.He pulls a book from his coat's pocket and starts reading
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:06 pm

Yurio flew in circles above the house, slowly coming down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:11 pm

Starr got downstairs, and pulled out some cereal. She poured it in a bowl, along with some milk. She sat down on the couch, and started eating.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:25 pm

Lukas was still reading his book "Well...Probably Starr is still sleeping so.." sighs
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:31 pm

Yurio lands in front of the house with Glyndwr on his back. "Hey, there, Lukas." Glyndwr smiles evilly. "You waiting for your crush?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:36 pm

Lukas "I'm reading a book..And hi,Glyndwr and Yurio"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:42 pm

"Yurio insisted on coming back here this early. After breakfast, though. A fifth of one butchers stock eaten in two days." Glyndwr gets off of Yurio and sits next to Lukas. "So, what you reading?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:55 pm

"Time Riders by Alex Scarrow" He says.Then continues reading
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:02 pm

"Ok." Glyndwr looks forward and relaxes on the bench.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:05 pm

Lukas say still reading a book "You were talking with her about something yesterday,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:10 pm

"No, just asked her a question."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:20 pm

Lukas: "What question? I would like to know."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:21 pm

"Whether she likes you." Glyndwr sits back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:30 pm

Lukas closes his book "And?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 8:44 am

"Can't tell you, that would be no fun, would it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 8:50 am

Lukas laughs quietly "Yeah..Yeah." Sighs "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 9:37 am

Yurio sits in front of the house looking in through a window. "Wonder when she'll notice the dragon peering inside." Glyndwr says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 9:54 am

Smiles "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 5:37 pm

Starr finished the bowl of cereal, then got up. She stretched, and started to gather herself more. When she noticed Yurio at the window, a smile grew across her face. She ran toward the window, and opened it.

Starr: Hi Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 5:39 pm

Glyndwr gets up and walks over to the window, then clears his throat. "I shall be your interpreter." He says. "From now on, I will say what Yurio wants to say to you; Hello."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 5:46 pm

Lukas was still sitting on the bench and he was looksing at Starr,Yurio andGlyndwr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:00 pm

Starr climbed out the window, and started petting Yurio's snout.

Starr: So, uh, how are you guys today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next