Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

Starr: Oh, um, uh, thanks?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:54 am

Lukas wonders "So..uhm..What are your favourite books ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:11 pm

Starr: Uh, I like fantasy style books, and adventure, and mystery.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:35 pm

His eyes are shining "Coooooool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:04 pm

Starr: Thanks. . . So, what do you do on your free time?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:06 pm

Lukas wonders "Uhm..I reading books, I creating weapons..and sometimes i playing on the computer"

Last edited by Lekesix on November 10th 2013, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:18 pm

Starr nodded.

Starr: So, what kind of weapons do you make then?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:19 pm

Lukas: "Hidden blades,Crossbows,and small guns"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:28 pm

Starr: That's cool. I have some guns, though they don't have ammo. Or they are Nerf guns.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:37 pm

Smiles: "Can you show me your guns?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:44 pm

Starr: Uh, yeah, I could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:45 pm

Lukas: "Okay..I could make some ammo to them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:55 pm

Starr: That would be nice, thanks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:59 pm

Lukas "So..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:00 pm

Starr: So, how come you make weapons?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:08 pm

Lukas starts wondering "Hm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:09 pm

She started rocking on her heels, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:22 pm

Lukas shrugs "I dunno...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:28 pm

Starr: Oh, okay.

She looked around, not knowing on what to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:48 pm

Lukas: "What do you wanna do after you finish school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:55 pm

Starr: I don't know.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:56 pm

Lukas: "Oh..Okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 6:15 pm

Starr: Well. . . Uh, never-mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 7:54 am

Lukas: "Well...Yurio is cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:01 am

Starr: He is cute. And he is really nice. He reminds me of a horse I had back in Minnesota, we were always playing together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next