Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:06 am

Lukas smiles "Animals are awesome.."
Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:09 am

Starr: Yeah, we had a lot of animals. We had horses, dogs, cats, a goat, some pigs, a parrot, an iguana, some tigers, a dolphin, some crabs and lobsters, some monkeys, some fish, some gophers, and some lions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:13 am

Lukas looks confused "That's...a lot.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:15 am

Starr: Yeah, oh, it was so much fun. This past summer, the lions had a baby. Oh, he was so cute. The lions let me pet him, and even picked him up. I named him Simba.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:16 am

Lukas is still confused "Simba..Lion King!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:20 am

Starr: Yeah, and I would always swim with my dolphin, Willy. We had such a great time, it was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:23 am

Lukas: "Willy..Cool name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:28 am

Starr: Thanks, I named him after the whale in Free Willy. We had so much fun back in the day. . .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:33 am

Lukas: "I see..Your family loves animals then.." Smiles "Well my parents are sciencists and they don't like animals.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:35 am

Starr: Yeah, I guess. . .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:39 am

Lukas: "And this thought of you playing with your animals.." Why i said that..Lukas you idiot "Uhm..Nevermind!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:43 am

Starr: It's okay, I know what you mean. It was a lot of fun playing with them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:47 am

Lukas nods "That's good.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:50 am

Starr: Yeah, but, I can't play with them now, since I am here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:06 am

Lukas sighs "Yeah....Hey! But Yurio likes you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:10 am

Starr: Yeah, I do. Well, Glwyn has him, I just pet him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:17 am

Lukas wonders "Hmm.. Yes but Glynd is your friend too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:21 am

Starr: Yeah, I know. But, your my friend to, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:27 am

Lukas smiles and bows "Yes, Of course"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:34 am

Starr gave him a small hug.

Starr: Thanks. . .
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:36 am

Lukas: "I'm sure, you'll find more friends soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:40 am

Starr: Yeah, maybe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:41 am

Lukas: "For sure."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:42 am

"You can definitely find some friends." Glyndwr says, putting the water bottle away. He smiles and is still sitting on top of Yurio, who snorts in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:47 am

Starr: Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next