Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:22 pm

Starr was stuffing food in her mouth, and she gulped it down.

Starr: Whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:25 pm

Lukas: "I have weird felling that Glyndwr is gonna come too..Well..I just escaped from him.So he is mad at me..Probably"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:28 pm

Yurio and Glyn walk past the girl and keep walking, until Yurio stops and looks into a window. Glyn, it's Lukas. Yurio says, making him turn his head as well. So it is. Glyndwr replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:29 pm

Starr cocked her head sideways.

Starr: Why?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:32 pm

Glyndwr walks over to the window and knocks. "Can you not see the giant reptile peering at your food?" He asks, gesturing to Yurio and grinning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:33 pm

Lukas: "Why i escaped? I don't know" Looks at the window. Then he saw Yurio and Glyndwr, stand up and waves at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:37 pm

Starr looked out the window and saw the two. She ran over to it, and opened the window.

Starr: Hi.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:39 pm

Lukas: "Hello. i knew that you're gonna find me!" Smiles
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:29 am

"Hello. Well, it is one of two things. Either Yurio smelled the food and pretended to see you to when he did, or he decided to just turn his head into your window randomly. Anyway, could I come in?" Glyndwr asks. Yurio, which was it? Glyn asks Yurio. The food... Yurio replies, with what looks like a grin on his face. Yep, just what I expected. Glyn remarks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 1:38 pm

Starr: Sure. I don't think I have enough food for your friend, though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 1:45 pm

"No, my friend doesn't need to eat now. But his stay in the desert will mean that the butchers around here are gonna be sold out very soon." Glyndwr says, then walks to the front door. Aww, why? Yurio asks. Cuz you are too big! Glyn replies. Ok... But that do I do now? Yurio in turn asks again. Sleep. Glyndwr says. Ok... Yurio then backs up and flies away to a shadowy spot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 2:13 pm

Lukas smiles "Your friend should be smaller"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 3:25 pm

"He isn't gonna get any smaller, though." Glyn said, standing in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 3:49 pm

Lukas "ooh...Small dragons are cute"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:09 pm

"Yes, but they last about a month." Glyndwr sighs. "Can you let me in already?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:10 pm

Lukas "She said 'sure'.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:17 pm

"But even if someone says that I can come in, I still don't let myself inside." Glyndwr says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:23 pm

Starr quickly ran over to the door, and opened it for him. She bowed, then let him in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:24 pm

"Thank you." Glyn says, walking inside and looking around. "Nice place you have here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:28 pm

Starr smiled shyly at him, looking at the wall behind him.

Starr: Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:32 pm

"Well, I guess you lead the way." Glyndwr says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:37 pm

Lukas: "Hey,Glyndwr! How long you know Yurio?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:40 pm

"I was bound to Yurio since I was 9 or 10. Not quite sure, I do not remember exactly." Glyndwr says. "All his life, pretty much."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 5:06 pm

Lukas: "Is Yurio your best friend?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 5:36 pm

"Yeah, i'd say so." Glyndwr smiles, walking over to Lukas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next