Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:19 am

Golden Knight looked back at Joey and sighed. This isn't good...we need as much people as necessary, we can't risk to lose anymore for the battle ahead. He looked back at the two remaining, the elf who seemed rather composed, and...Sandra? Who was already agitated. Golden Knight clapped his hands together, which being covered in armor made a clanging noise as he attempted to get their attention. "Alright, we must head out now, and cease the bickering. The more we wait, the less time we have to prepare for a battle." He hopped onto the dragon and grabbed its reins. "Are you ready to go? Or shall someone else control. the dragon"
Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:29 am

Emily glared at him as he took the reins." he is my partner so i will fly lead with him." she said placing her hands on her hips. reaver looked at the knight with contempt and snarled at him he projected his thoughts into the knights head " if you wish to keep your hands knight i suggest you drop my reins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 9:16 pm

The Yamamoto clan came and protect the people, as Joey stand with his sword. "Your right we Yamamotos will defend as we give you as much time that you 3 need" Joey said as he and the clan get ready to defend
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:10 pm

"Fine Fine reptile. You serve a fine point." He drops the reins and hops off the reptilian steed to proceed to the back. He looked around and settled back as he took out his Golden Rod. The item looked quite dusty, but other than that still looked fairly new. He made it custom so it turns into any weapon he needs it to be, but he barely uses it as he tries to avoid conflict. "When do we depart? Sandra is coming yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:15 pm

reaver growled and a spark of flame left his mouth " who are you calling a reptile you softbelly "

emily smiled at reaver and laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:22 pm

Sandra wasted no time, beginning to stretch, specifically her legs and arms. After doing so, she yawned. "Let's go." She sped off, leaving on a large trail of cracked ground behind her, running toward the destination. She thought angrily about quite a few things, and tried to calm down about them and relax herself as she ran. No need for tensed muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:30 pm

she smiled and hopped on reaver " lets go reaver ".she said as her dragon took off flaping his massive wings that were a very dark black it shined in the light of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Hold on there Sandra!" He readied himself to jump off, looking back at Emily, smiling under his helmet. "I am terribly sorry dear, but I must sprint after her. I cannot be outdone!" He jumped off the dragon, which luckily wasn't at a terribly deadly height...at least for him anyway. He landed, making a small dent in the earth. Golden Knight looked to the dust being kicked up into the air in the direction Sandra was heading. Muttering a few words under his breath, he took a step backward and dashed at remarkable speeds to catch up with her, still trailing however as he began to go to a lighter jog. "Hello there Sandra! You should know that I won't just be outdone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:48 pm

humans and their petty rivalry , lets go reaver " she says and reaver shoots forward flying past both of them and she had reaver circle around to fly low to the ground and next to them " watch you both be out done by my reaver " she said then reaver shoot up and forward ahead of them. the air from his down strokes buffeted the earth as he flew at a high speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 12:41 am

"I'M NOT TRYING TO OUTDO ANYONE, DAMNIT." Sandra growled and pulled ahead to be alone, literally tearing up ground material as she did so, refusing to be bothered by the other two. She huffed angrily, her chest rising and falling as she did, arms pumping along with her legs as she ran ahead of the others, driving straight into a rock, causing it to break completely apart, shattering everywhere as she rushed toward the destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:38 pm

emily shook her head at sandra " well then ."

reaver made a deep rumbling sound in his chest that showed his amusmen " i like her , who is she "

emily laughed " she is a wizard , she was origanaly a guy but after she lost her temper shifted into a girl. she knows many of your kind and is going to help protect you from though wicked knights "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:44 am

"Dammit Woman!" Golden Knight began to sparkle and have a aura of some sort around him as he dashed quickly towards Sandra/Sanders. The ground already was torn up from Sandra so....no further damage could be done. "Whoop Shortcut!" He cut through a small population of Ents, forcing some to collapse, or fall over, or be cut cleanly through the middle. Golden Knight however was completely oblivious. He eventually caught up with her once again, smiling under his helmet and went back to his leisurely pace. "If you're not trying to best me Sandra? Then why are you so intent on getting ahead of us? What is your reasoning?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4