Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:58 pm

OOC: May I urge you two to get back on topic...I apologize, but the rp is becoming a lot less organized than it needs to be.

"Alright, that can work. Sentries at dragon caves, and with the mages complying we can hopefully stop such brutes from the north. And with that being said, may we also reach out to other beings that spand across the land. Werewolves, vampires, and others. We need allies and fast." He glanced over at Sanders and chuckled under his breath "My My Sanders, you have become a lot more....attractive" He then looked around to see people nodding in agreement to his suggestion. This pleased Golden greatly as they could prepare for the opposition.
Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:10 pm

Emily nodded " i am sure the elves would join us too " she said in a lilting tone she comented " yeah mage very nice new atire " she laughed ." golden i have a request to ask of you. when you catch that man in blue armor can my hatching eat him ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

Melissa got up and returned to them, thenn glared at Emily. "I am only two...you don't have to be mean..." she then told the golden knight what Emily said and started crying again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:20 pm

"I get working on the weapons" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:27 pm

"Quiet, Golden." She crossed her arms and scowled deeply. "I do not enjoy this form, nor do I enjoy the transition between either one. It's very disturbing to grow breasts when you become angered. Have you ever grown breasts, Golden? Have you? No? Then be quiet!" Sandra(on the fly name) glared deeply into Emily, eyes like burning coals. "Do not test me, elf, or I guarantee your ears will hang from the walls of my dwelling!" She slammed her forearm into a table, cracking it in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:34 pm

Emily laughed at the mage " oh im sorry i know how hormonal you must be now." she looked at the child who was crying." im sorry you herd thoughts that were private to myself you wernt meant to be listening in to my thoughts little one." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:39 pm

Joey look lost
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:54 pm

"The man once captured shall not be eaten, tortured, or murdered. Not to mention that according to parliament law, he has not commited a crime. We need to stock on weapons, gain allies, and build the bonds we already have within the parliament. Joey, you're in charge of armor. And the dragons must be warned." He got up and looked back and forth through the group, nodding in agreement. "Everyone of importance(Rpers) Give your status on how your race/country fare in combat, and or diplomacy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:05 pm

what dos that mean "Give your status on how your race/country fare in combat, and or diplomacy")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:36 pm

Emily walked forward " i am Emily caregrove representative for the elves and on behalf of my race, we will join you and protect the dragons. you will have support of are swordsman and are most skilled bowman and even are most skilled spell casters " she said bowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:10 pm

"The name Joey, Joey Yamamoto master of the sword of the Yamamoto family, we Yamamotos are powerfull swordmasters and blacksmith, with new thing we can slash evil and all" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 8:11 pm

"I am Sandra, from Pygamilan. We are a mighty people, with hearts of bravery and capable of immense feats of strength. We are very close to the dragon territory, and very close to the dragons personally, and can offer to speak to them and make a compromise. Not many of us are magical, many prefer physical arts, but those of us who are are a force to be reckoned with." She pounded her chest proudly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 6:35 pm

"We seem to have those capable of handling their own, and this pleases me. I shall lead the knights. We are skilled in physical combat and with our brave hearts! We know no magic Except I but make up for it in effort!" 'HOOHAH!' the knights behind him cheered. But it was cut short, as a small stout man in brown loins ran into the room. "I have a message! A message! A message stating from the unknown to the north." He frantically opened up the ragtag brownish scroll, and cleared his throat before reading aloud. "We declare war! Dragons be a hearty business, and denying us of such a resource will only force us to be paid in the blood who oppose us!...Thats the message...and it has said that they will rebegin slaughtering dragons on the morrow at sun high!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 6:42 pm

Emilys eyes showed alarm " we must act hastily if we are to avoid the death of many dragons" she looked at the mage" will you acopany me to the dragons nests and help or will you stay here to help with the knights " Emily asked inclining her head her right hand on the pomal of her elfin sword that was embroidered with what looks like vines of ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:27 pm

"Shoo, Porkskin." Sandra snatched him by the back of his collar and threw him out. She then dusted her hands off. "I shall accompany you, elf. The knights and I do not converse well when I'm in this form." A faint blush appeared over her cheeks and she scowled. "Let us start moving soon, we want to hurry along to maximize time. Now is not the time to dawdle." She stomped off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:34 pm

Emily couldnt help the smile that creeped on her face and the laugh that she was barley containing. she bowed to golden and said " i am off to secure the dragons safety with the lady, i will be sending you a hundred solders to do with as you please, may we be blessed with victory " she said and turned and fallowed the mage out of the room when she caught up with her and said" fallow me my lady i have a faster way to get to the dragon territory" she said turning to the stables and when they arrived in the square stood a tall black dragon with a dragons saddle on it " would you care to take a ride or would you like to walk ?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:53 pm

Golden Knight hastily followed, some of the members assuming the meeting was over at the sight of people leaving, began to scatter themselves, leaving the room with a tense aura around them. Golden caught up with the elf and she-mage, with his Golden Rod in hand, bowing and quickly making eye contact. "Excuse me madam, and madam I request to journey with you, as I do have some sort of connections. Its best to get the dragons to join us first, then the others...if you please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:02 pm

Emily nodded at him as he aproched " yes your right securing the support of the dragons is are first priority so yes you may we have room for one more, as long as you don't mind traveling by air " she said indicating her big black dragon." his name is reaver " she said pating his neck affectionately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:20 pm

Joey sign. "You do need a Yamamoto with you just in case, and a blacksmith and a swordmaster, so I am also going with you on this quest to slay the ones know as the dragons and slice there head and use there body's for eating and new gear" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:30 pm

She sighed. "I do not need your damned transportation, I shall be fine on my own, thank you." Sandra grumbled and stopped when she heard Joey. "Damnit Yamamoto, you're part of the reason why we have this issue on our hands. It would be much better for all of us if you stayed here, away from the dragons. You coming would agitate the dragons anyway, seeing as you are one of the people to have claimed to attacked the dragons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:48 am

A vampire left with the princess, taking her to the nests. She gathered the vampires and werewolves and they formed a barricade around the nests. They wouldn't let anybody in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 12:51 am

"Well hahahahan, shut up" Joey said as he left for his workshop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 3:10 am

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?" Sandra ripped a huge chunk out of the ground and, without flinching, threw the whole thing after Joey with an arm. "FUCKING BASTARD SWORDSMAN WITH NO SKILL! URGH!" She stomped, cracking the ground. "I have had about enough of him and his family, agitating nature like they do! It needs to come to an end, SOON. We cannot continue to back them when all they do its bother nature and make weapons!" She steamed with anger. She then realized she was getting a bit worked up, and took a few deep breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 1:12 pm

Emily looked at the mage " oh come on we don't have time for you to walk there flying would be much more efficient." she laughed at her as she got all worked up over a simple word she had called the mage worse and he/she didnt get that worked up " unless you wish to hang out with your friend over there ." she said looking at her with a smug look its so easy to mess with her like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 5:46 pm

Joey have a other form a werewolf as he grab the ground and crush it and change back. "I got weapons to make, and a pack to train, as he look at the and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next