Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:58 pm

"Excuse me Golden, but it seems that Blue Bonnet here doubts the strength of us mages. I shall not allow for my honor to be spat upon like that, and I demand a duel. Right here, right now, no weapons. He can keep his armor, and I shall not use my magic. It's time for the world to understand us magicians as more than just pansies with staves." He started determinedly at the knight in blue armor.
Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:01 pm

Joey just watch what going on. And sign to sign that he was still in the room. "We need to work as a team here, we are all good by ourself, but a team we can do whatever we want, if we fight the people's will use that and kill us one by one. But combine our powers we can do something awesome" Joey said
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:03 pm

"No Sanders! Enough tension has risen! We shouldn't provoke them, and Emily...we can't arrest them. Arresting is strictly forbidden here! However if he cannot restrain himself....we must eject him from the council."
"Oy! That's not fair! We are here to discuss differences right?! You kicking me and my boys out doesn't help in anything! I am representing a nation, and I would be glad to spark a battle or two, destroy a country or two, I am a tad bored after all! Chaw haw haw!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:09 pm

"I don't want him here," the princess said honestly, "And don't I get a final say in a lot of this?" She looked at the golden knight, "I'm thirst," she told him softly, then started rubbing her throat. She always did this when she needed blood, and the servants had never given her blood before, barely anybody knew what she was. The golden knight and the mage knew, those were the only people she had told aside from the servants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:10 pm

Emily glared at the blue knight but held her tongue in respect for the golden knight who presided over this council." i will hold my tongue for now "she watched every one in the council room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:24 pm

"If you need the blood, I offer myself for it" Joey said as he offer his own body that need the blood really, really really bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:29 pm

She approached him and smiled sweetly. "Thank you," she then grabbed his wrist and made a small scratch, blood oozed out. She put her mouth to his wrist and started drinking the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:37 pm

Emily shivered as she watched the little girl and shivered in revulsion at the little girl " vampires , the worst race in this world the most disgusting creatures. have to feed off others life just to sustain theirs they mae me sick she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:42 pm

Melissa looked to her sadly, "I can read minds," she said softly and looked away. "I don't like being a disgusting creature..." she said softy, then ran off, crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:43 pm

"Wait miss" he said as he trying to catch up to her and try to talk to her to see what wrong.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:47 pm

OOC: I'll post later...sorry guys...please don't get too far to the point where I can't catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:49 pm

Emily just stood there a blank expression on her face as the little girl ran away crying " maybe she should learn to stay out of other peoples head then and then she wouldn't hear what shes not supposed to "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:57 pm

"You know what....I am out of this stupid meeting!" The man along with his small group got up, with others rising up along with him. Some mages, as well as a bit of shady others following him, which look standardly normal. "I shall report back to my region that our first meeting was a failure, and that drastic measures must be taken! Our region's first course of action, to eliminate the dragon race. We're bound to get profit..." The blue knight along with newly recieved followers left, Golden Knight facepalmed and sighed deeply. "Ok, I have an issue...what shall we do. The dragons are now going to be slaughtered, and some sort of conflict is inevitable. Joey! You and your family must make new weapons and prepare for the worst."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:02 pm

Melissa was curled up in a corner, crying. She wanted to stop feeding, she realized that it was better to just quit feeding and die than to feed from others. She hated herself for what she was, the golden knight probably wouldn't even notice she had stopped feeding, he never noticed that or probably didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:04 pm

"It seems I'll have to ready the mages. Damnit. This is why I hate these meetings, they always end with someone or something facing mortal peril." He fumed angrily, a cloud of smoke appearing around him, and as the cloud disappeared, he wasn't there. Rather, there was a girl there, younger than him but with somewhat similar features. "AND THAT HAPPENS! Damn magical gender curse horseshit!" She(?) flipped a table angrily, causing it to become lodged into a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:08 pm

i can post sentry out side every dragon cave to protect the inhabitants if they are willing while you destroy those idiotic brutes" Emily said in a calm voice looking at golden in the eyes. then she looked at the mage " cam yourself before you cause ireperibule damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:09 pm

Joey was looking for his friends. "Miss, where are you" he said as he was looking for his friend and looking everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:16 pm

She heard him and wiped her tears away, then got up. "I'm here..." she said softly as she stepped out of her corner sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:17 pm

"Hey, why are you being sad for, tell me what is wrong ok" Joey said as he sit down on the grass and offer her to sit with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:21 pm

She shook her head softly. "It doesn't matter," she said softly, then forced herself to smile. "I'm just tired..." she was obviously lying to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:25 pm

"To me it does, I am your friend, and I wanna help you" he said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:32 pm

She frowned and sat by him, "I can read minds...and that lf girl called me a disgusting creature..." she looked him in the eyes. "It doesn't even matter, I'm never going to feed again," she said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:40 pm

"If you do not feed, you will die, and I do not want that to happen my friend, do not Liston to her, follow your own road" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:47 pm

"I don't care..." she said softly as she got up. "I'm disgusting..." she looked away and sighd softly. "I'm going to my room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:52 pm

"But I do care for you" Joey said to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next