Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:18 am

Tau wondered if messea was okay because seh didn't really seem to be okay she seemed far from okay "Hey Messea are you okay?" he said slowly moving her arm from aroudn himself. His face than blushed slightly for he wondered what she ment by there's kinda something i wanna do but maybe i shouoldn't he couldn't help but ask "what...do you mean by that...." for maybe he had taken her wrong.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:31 am

"Awwww kitty, why did you do that?" She prodded his ears, and began petting them again, chuckling to herself once more. "You ears are so cute....wait what? Oooooooh.....what I meant by that?" She hiccuped, and cleared her throat. "Oh y'know....stuff....I rather not say...you'll find out eventually cutie..." She then slung herself at him and just laid there, as if using him for support. She moved to one of his ears. "But I must warn you though....Imma biter...if you know what I mean..." She chuckled even more before lazily going back to laying down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:56 am

Tau's eyes widened adn a shiver went down his spine his face was completely red "uh....erm....um...." was all he could manage for a while before he came back to his senses. "Well.....erm......" he still couldn't speak when she said he would find out eventually along with she's a biter he instantly had realized what she had ment by that. Maybe it wasn't what he thought maybe it was something completely different maybe just maybe she was jokeing around with him, he really did not know but what ever the case was his original thought still made him shiver at it.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:25 pm

"Awwww cmon kitty...you look so cute when you blushed..." Seemingly under the influence, Messae wrapped her arms around Tau and kissed him, playing with his ears again. "Heheh...I'll call you kitty...that's your nickname....kitty kitty..." She kissed him again, and lookde up looking around, her ears twitching. "I'll allwaays pwotect yoo...yoo ken count un et.." Her speech began to get a little more slurred, but it was still somewhat understandable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:42 pm

Tau face became even more red than it was before he quickly slid away "I'm fine with the kissing and calling me kitty...but i think you need some rest your not really aacting like yourself at the moment Messea."He than stood up" but if you don't want to sleep i can get you something to eat.....what ever you want i can get you." he than silently waited to see what she wanted sleep or eat it was all up to her.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:13 pm

'"I want you of course....." She raised her arm out at him, and rolled onto the floor. "Oopsy...Tau..." She tugged at his leg, and tried to pull herself up. "I mean I guess I could go for something to eat..."  She tried to pull herself back up, and when she did she couldn't even stand on her two fee, and she hugged Tau, just to try and keep her balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:27 pm

Tau sighed and slowly walekd to the kitchen Messea making him go slower than he would have. When he finally got to the kitchen he set her on a chair and went to the fridge opened it but than looked back at Messea. "So what do you want hmmm?...I have anything related to meat and other items" he than got a milk jug and set it to the side for he was fairly thirsty "Would you like anything to drink aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:46 pm

"Hm.....do yoo haev eny...turkie..?" The room around her was spinning, and anything wasn't within a few feet of her was terribly blurred. She also felt like se wanted to pass out, but yet she really couldn't, its like she could but she can't. She held on tighter to Tau, and tried to make it where they actually were, so much was going on it was kinda hard for her to pay attention at this point. "Where are we Tau...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:41 pm

"We are in the kitchen Messea and yes i do have turkey alot of it infact as if i knew you were comeing...witchcraft!" he said jokeingly before he sat Messea down on a seat in the kitchen and than took a turkey out of the fridge. "So do you want it raw or do you want me to cook it for you?" he said as he placed the turkey on a large plate preparing to either A. Season it or B. Give it to her raw either one he was fine with.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 7:31 pm

"Heh heh..." She fell lazily in the chair, and tilted her head, looking at the dead fowl, which was practically ready to be cooked. But cooking it would take too long, and even in her rather ditsy state, she could recognize that. "I...would...like et waw plese..." She ate raw food before, so its not anything that could do too much damage to her in the inside, while it was shameful and another reminder of how she hates how she is somewhat, she was fine with raw food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 4:57 pm

Tau simply nodded and picked up the turkey and walked over to her before stareing at it for a while. "I hope you don't mind but i would like a bite of the turkey...." he than took a quick bite of the turkey before handing it to Messea and sitting next to her. He than looked at the amulet she was wearing "Where did you get that again? Kinda forgot what you said.." he than looked back at Messea she was acting a bit strange maybe this amulet was the cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3