Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

"A witch?! A WITCH?! A F*CKING WITCH?!" She yelled out of shock, and slowly backed away. I don't know what to think...I mean I wouldn't care...but...It's my duty as a meister for the DWMA... She hesitated looking down as she pondered on what she could do. "I can kill him now....but do I? I never killed someone before...alone anyway..." She said aloud. After a few more seconds, she looked at him. "You know what....." She hugged him tight, and smiled. "I appreciate that you were honest~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:50 pm

Tau was first confused by the hug than shocked that she would even do this, he thought it was the duty of DMWA students to kill souls like him..yet here she was hugging him. He tightly hugged her back before whispering "Thank you..." softly in her ear. He was so glad that she didn't care what he was he didn't know how to respond other than a simple thank you and thats all "Your the first person to ever like me and try to befriend me...and for that i thank you more.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:00 pm

"You're welcome...."  Her tail wagged in happiness of him returning the hug. I feel glad that...I feel needed...She moved back and kissed Tau abruptly. She just felt the need to to be honest, and she does believe in love at first site. She also pushed off his hate and began stroking him at the ears. "I always wanted a cat...~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

Tau quickly backed away "Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.." he said not knowing anything else to say. He was completely shocked that she had kissed him he could do nothing but stare at her in shock. "Y-y-you....kissed me...." he could say nothing else it shocked him completely he just stood there froozen now. He had no idea why she had fallen for him in such a quick time but for some reason she just did "won't you be judged for.....likeing a witch?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

"A witch? I couldn't care less kitty!" She stroked his ears one more time. "I don't really care...I'll keep it a secret after all, I'm not of one to usually blab off so you can trust me....I just feel I can relate to you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:33 pm

Tau purred as she stroked his ear before he stopped adn shook his head. "B-but.....fine but i am not your kitty! Okay?" he than sat down on the ground and looked at the sky "Thank yo uany way for not hateing me...wait i already said this...eh..." he than continued to stare at the stars his gaze lost into their glow.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:56 pm

"But you're my kitty! And I really like you!" She threw herself at him, hugging tightly. One her hands went back to his head where she began stroking the ears once again.. "Noot to sound kinky...but you can stroke my ears if you want to! I won't bite..." After she finished that sentence, her ears twitched as if to add on to her statement, as she smiled warmly at Tau.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:13 pm

Tau sighed accepting her hug but also his face became red at her words. "Erm....okay i guess...i could stroke your ears if you would like me too...." he than began to stroke her ears softly "so.....does this mean we are in a relationship?" he said pretty unsure for he didn't even know if he wanetd to be in a relationship and he had also almost just met this girl.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:27 pm

Her tail wagged at the feeling of being stroked behind the ears. "I don't know...maybe~" She smiled cutely, showing her rather sharp canines in her mouth. "Its up to you, but...you know how I already feel." Her tail wagged a bit faster as she kissed him...moving a bit fast aren't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:36 pm

Tau's face lit up a bright scarlet red as she kissed him and he fell backwards at the sudden ness of it. "Still not used to....being kissed by you...." he said stareing up at the sky. Things wer going alittle to fast for him to handle it confused him yet he enjoyed it as well for he felt loved for once and knew he was,
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:49 pm

"Aww no need to be so shy...." She sat down next to the fallen Tau and scooted rather close, grabbing his hand and clenching tighter than before...much tighter, as if trying to crack a walnut with your bare hands tight. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked out at the distance. "So what else you wanna do then? ....My night is free after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:53 pm

Tau winced when Messea tightly gripepd onto him as if she was trying to break him with her grip. He silentl thought of were to go "Would you liek to come to my place?...." he than tried to move from ehr grip but jsut couldn't. "could you let go please? your kinda hurting me...." he said quitely worried she may crush him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:01 pm

She loosened her grip and snapped her attention to Tau "I'm sorry! I have that problem...like I may use more force then I should.....Um...my bad." She got up and padded down her skirt of any dirt that may have clung to it, and nodded vigorously at Tau. "I would like to go to your place of residence...if it is okay with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:06 pm

Tau took in a deep breath ocne she let go and stodo up with her "I would love for you to come to my place it would be fu nto hangout there with you..." he than kissed her than turned around pointing north. "My home is that way not to far from ehre we should be able to get there in a few minutes or less depedning on are hurry."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:12 pm

Messae gasped in odd disbelief, not of him wanting her to come to his house, but rather the fact he kissed her. She never really expected him to kiss back after all, and the fact that he even did that made her stand there in awe, staring into space. "You kissed me...." she uttered, and became weak-kneed, before falling back and fainting. Cuz you know....why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 5:38 pm

Tau quicly tried to catch messea but failed he called himself stupid before hr went to messea and picked her up. "I didnt know that would happen....sorry messea" he than walked to his house quickly, when he got there he placed her on his bed for ig was the only one in the small house. He quickly got some water and placed it next to her, he than thought of something, he got the cup and poured it over messea. He hoped she wouldnt hate jim for doing this but it was necessary so that she would wake.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:55 pm

Messae shot up from her resting and spat out the water that was on her face, looking hastily around. "WHAT THE HELL?! WHO THE HELL WOULD DUMP WATER ON ME?! $&#$^&^$&#*" Needless to say, she was quite upset, and took a deep breath to calm herself down. She ran her hands through her now wet hair and looked at Tau. "Oh, you did it? What happened? How did I get here...." She turned away from Tau blushing, considering her shirt was now wet, she was afraid that he might be some sort of perv...despite her kinda kissing him earlier n stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:01 am

Tau getting the thought that she may think he was a perv quickly backed away before explaining "Well you see you fainted.....so i poured water on you i could erm....dry your clothing for you.." he than realized how that made him seem like even more of a perv. "Um i mean you could uh....i have some extra shirts of mine you could wear...if that will help." his face was flushed from embarrassment and he looked at the ground "Sorry i made you faint....didn't know kissing you would do that...i could not kiss you any more if thats what you want...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:22 am

"So you want to take of my clothes and see my naked? Is that it?" Although her tone seemed a bit more agitated than before, she was actually sheepishly smiling while turned away from Tau, silently chuckling as her mind wandered and entertained the thought. "And no problem...it was kinda my first time being kissed by a boy after all...I'm not really one that someone would go after...I mean I am in charge of my twin sister in away, but I usually fall into the background..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:29 am

Tau face instantly flushed more "Um...no no no no no no! thats not what i was trying to do...i swear! I-i......i was jsut trying to help with the wet clothing situation!" he covered his face for how perverted he seemed. "Ill just go....the shirt are in the draw ect bye!" he than rushed out of the door and silently stood outside of it for a while, He whistled a tune then began to realize not only was that his room but he had a bathroom she could change in. He walked back into the room picked up a shirt and turned to Messea "There is a bathroom down the hallway to your left you can change there if need be.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:13 am

She turned around and smiled warmly at Tau. "Aren't you a cutie...coming here and blushing....." She still tried to cover up her body though, as she was still uneasy about whether or not Tau was a perv, he seemed not to be, but she still felt a tad self conscious. "Oh a bathroom....um....is it okay....If I just change in here? I kinda just don't feel like getting up....I'm still a bit light headed." She tilted her head and batted her eyes at Tau, smiling showing her unusually sharp canines. "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:23 am

Tau sighed seeing as he had been beaten for he couldn't fight with her no matter how determined he was "Fine.....but when your done tell me for i don't want to be waiting all day..." he than walked out of the bed room and shut the door behind him. He than walked to his kitchen "guess i should make some food....to satisfy my hunger." he than took out a fish from a ice box and nommed it (hey it's like sushi don't judge). He than began to play around with a ball of yarn tangling himself up in it on occasions.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:48 am

"Alright then finally alone...hm...." Messae immediately rummaged through Tau's drawers, it did feel wrong to do it without his permission sure, but y'know, she just felt the need to. Sloppily she threw around clothes while she was wondering what could she wear, she only needed to change her shirt and her skirt so that was good at least, she didn't have to change her underclothes. She did find a plain red shirt and some jeans, which she gladly put on. When all was done, something did mention to catch her eye, an amulet of some sort. Out of curiosity she simply just put it on, and ran out of the room to show Tau what she has "Tada!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:52 am

Tau looked up at Messea still tangled up in a ball of yarn "you look great!" he than went back to struggling to unravel himself from the yarn. When he thought he got it he didn't he than finally after a struggle got loose of the yarn and stood up examining Messea more closely. "Nice amulet." he said noticeing the amulet on her it was quite stunning how just some normal clothing and a amulet could make someone looks so good. He began to think where she got that amulet but silently threw the thought out the window and sat down on a couch patting the cushion next to him "Come on sit with me...if that doesn't bother you."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:10 am

"Of course its okay kitty kitty~" She sat down next to him, and shortly after became drowsy, and everything became quite groggy. Messae also became quite flushed, as she looked at Tau and smiled. She lazily put her arm around Tau and chuckled. "Y'know what Kitty~" She said lazily "I really like you~ I really do! You...are...my best friend!" She hiccuped in between words and laughed a little bit louder. "There's kinda something I wanna do.....but maybe I shouldn't........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next