Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) Empty
PostSubject: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 2:03 pm

Natalie sidled up to the bar, swinging one long pale leg over the other. Her black skirt dangled at the knees and draped like a stage curtain, and the white blouse fell open at the collar bone. She brushed her hair back over her shoulder, red lips and blue eyes twinkling with mischievous delight, "Vodka, please." She called to the bartender, "No, no... Not in the shot glass. Like in cup." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 2:33 pm

Jay Galeson's first visit to Death City has to start with a bar. It has to. There are very few better measures of the worth of a place than the quality of it's alcohol. Jay could also test whether the towns cared about selling to minors, since he was the shortest guy ever.

Walking into the first fine establishment he found, clad in a cloak, to hide the tell-tale signs of being a warlock, his feathers. He thought it a decent idea to cover up his body since some pupils of this famous witch and Kishin Egg hunting school could be... Touchy... When it came to his kind. He went straight for the nearest stool which was free. Added bonus to this seat was that the person sitting in one next to it was a pretty lady. "A pint of beer, please." He said, glancing over to look at what was in the glass from which this lady was drinking. "Water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 2:35 pm

Natalie laughed, "Never." she glanced over the man, looking him up and down like a hunter inspecting pray, "Ees vodka. Russians don't drink vater."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 2:46 pm

Double take. She was drinkinga glass of vodka. Jay almost blinked at her a moment, and ignored the barman, who was waiting for some kind of ID. Jay's stature was always a problem for him, when trying to test the worth of a place. "Right... That's not something I'd call sane, but then again, you're Russian. This is what I was told you were capable of, but never believed it. Guess I was a fool." He said with a shrug, and turned to the barman, glaring at him with all of the intensity of a the bird of pray he was. This was usually enough to convince anyone to forget about checking his age, and it worked this time, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 2:47 pm

Natalie nodded, "The vater back home isn't safe to drink. Eet would keel you." She took another sip, "Vater makes my stomach upset now. Even eef eet ees safe." she turned to look at him again, raising an eyebrow, "Vat do you talk to me for aneevay?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 3:22 pm

"You're pretty. That's reason enough for me." Jay replied, before taking a drink of his beer. "Anyway, I'd rather brave some dirty water than let my insides deal with so much alcohol every day. I'm used to drinking dirty water anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 3:24 pm

Natalie laughed, "No, not dirty. Radioactive." she smirked, "Ve leeved next to the missile silos. For the bombs."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 3:30 pm

"A bit of cancer never hurt anyone straight away." Jay said, chuckling. "You'd think that they would put the silos somewhere where people didn't live, eh? I find people strange when that stuff happens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 3:32 pm

Natalie laughed, smirking, "To ze government, ve are not people. Not you, not me." she raised a her glass and downed the rest, pushing it forward with the tips of her fingers, and pointing down into the glass for the bartender to refill it. "You think you can match me?" she grinned to him, a challenge issued.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:09 pm

"I don't want to die too early." Jay said, shaking his head. "I'd rather keep my kidneys, and liver, thanks." He figured that an attempt at drinking more than a Russian who doesn't drink water but vodka would somehow lead to an overdose. "Unless you make it a bet, perhaps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:09 pm

Natalie laughed, "I love bets. I alvays win."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:16 pm

"What would you bet, hmm?" Jay asked, setting the pint glass to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:18 pm

Natalie switched her legs, moving the left on top of the right, leaning forward onto the bar, letting the gesture push her breasts up to a more visible position in her blouse, "You said you think I'm pretty, dah?" she smirked, "I could kiss you, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:27 pm

"And if I were to lose?" Jay asked, grinning, and having now turned to face Natalie, leaning on the bar himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:29 pm

Natalie looked him up and down, "I don't know... Vat do you have to offer me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:31 pm

"I have money, and not much more than that." Jay said, shrugging. "Not sure what else you would ever want. Name something, and I could see if I can help with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:32 pm

She smirked, "I vin, and you pay zee tab."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:38 pm

"Deal." Jay said, offering his right hand, to shake. He was too busy to think about the cloak, and the fact that this motion would allow anyone perceptive enough to see his feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:40 pm

Natalie took his hand and shook, "You're on, bord boy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:44 pm

"Looks like my cover's blown. Oh well. Anyway, I doubt you're going to go glass by glass, soo..." Jay said, and turned back towards the bar. "Bartender, two bottles of vodka!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:45 pm

Natalie shrugged, "Bet ees bet, no matter who you are." she grinned as the bartender sat the chilled bottles down in between them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:51 pm

Jay nodded and took hold of the neck of the bottle. "Alright. 3. 2. 1. Drink." After the countdown, Jay simply lifted the bottle to his mouth and started to chug. Downing and entire bottle of vodka would have adverse effects, no doubt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 5:53 pm

Natalie laughed, tilting the glass to her lips and drank.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:01 pm

Taking a deep breath, Jay put the bottle back on the table, now empty of its contents. He was struggling to keep the liquid down, right now, and was just waiting for the copious amounts of alcohol to take effect and whether he would be down for the count or drink another bottle of dilute poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:10 pm

Natalie sat hers down too, eyes closed as she exhaled with a satisfied grin, "You might vant to get some vater before you get too drunk, bord boy. Don't vant hangover come morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next