Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lady and the frozen.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:37 pm

Ema plastered her smile back on. "Thank you." She said as she passed by him and began heading to the first floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

Jack closed the door behind them and he followed behind her, smiling and excited to train.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:34 am

Ema soon found herself at the street. After a bit of walking the two had arived at the training grounds. At least that's what the sign called it. "How deep in the trees do we want to go?" She asked gently, gazing at the plant life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:38 am

"here should be far enough!" He then looked around to scout out the area because he didnt trust it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:07 am

"Sure." She stated, hanging the towel on a tree branch. "How will we start?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:14 am

"we'll start by me using the bathroom!" He then ran a little further into the woods to go pee. "I'll be right back! Dont move!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:10 pm

The bathroom? Why would he announce that? Ema leaned against a tree and awaited his return. Are all guys this odd? She questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:16 pm

As Jack went further into the woods he found a large bush. He walked to the bush and unzipped his pants and started to relieve himself. "Ahhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:47 pm

Ema waited a bit longer. Where was Jack? She couldn't see him. Of course wasn't that the point? It would be quite awkward to see him now. Wait? What was she thinking?!? For a lady to have such thoughts... Ema looked at the ground and blushed, discusted with herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:54 pm

He finished his last few shakes and zipped his pants up. He then started walking back to ema with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:01 pm

Jack slowly came back into site. He seemed unnaturally happy. Maybe he was just a happy guy. "Alright. Now that you have had your bathroom break may we begin training?" She asked politely. She was ready to start her life of adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:08 pm

He scratched his head. "Oh yeah we did come out here for training! I totally forgot!" Jack threw his head back and let out a loud laugh.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:13 pm

Ema looked at Jack and puzzled. Was he really that bad with remembering? This was going to be a long day... "Yeah... So where do we start? Resonance?" She asked curiously. This was her first time using a weapon. Ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

"Sure i guess we could try to resonate with each other. So How do we start?" Jack scratched his head once again looking at the girl with dark brown hair standing before him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:33 pm

Ema thought back to her many books. Resonating... Oh right! "If I remember right, you would go into weapon form and we would try to match wavelengths." She told him. "If we can't match wavelengths then I can't fight with you effectively." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:40 pm

"Well That sounds easy enough to do!" Jack reached his arm out and and after a flash of light it turned into what would look like a stick covered in frost. ((OC: hes a staff so that would be the end of his staff form.))

He then walked over to ema and offered her his hand. "Dont be scared. Grab it!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:48 pm

Ema looked at the stick that replaced Jack's arm. While it wasn't exactly what she expected, a staff would prove to be a great weapon for one with little experience as she. Ema took hold of the weapon with a bit of enthusiasm in her eye. It was finally time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

Jack smiled from excitement of finally having a meister who was gonna hold him for the first time. Jack then continued to go on with his transformation. after a bright flash of light he had fully transformed. Steam began appear due to the temperature of his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

Ema grinned as the weapon manifested itself. The steam caught her a bit off guard. As did the temperature. The staff was cold like ice and yet somehow felt rather soothing on her hand. What kind of weapon was this? "Pardon my inquiry, but why are you so cold?" She asked him, rather shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Im just a Staff that can control ice!" Jack smiled to himself from within his weapon form. "I guess i should have told you to wear something warmer!" Jack said as he broke out laughing, holding his sides.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:14 pm

Ema smiled. "Actually the cold is oddly refreshing." She told him happily. "Control ice huh? So if I did this then..." Ema threw her arm out pointing the hooked end of the staff forward, awaiting an unknown consequence. This was probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:21 pm

Jack involentary shot a blast of snow that would knock over ema and himself simutainiously. Jack transformed back into his human form and started laughing as he lay next to ema on the ground. "That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:24 pm

Ema dropped the staff, which transformed into Jack, and fell next to him from the force. Looking forward she saw a small pile of snow. So that's what Jack meant when he had said "controls ice"? "That was amazing!" Ema said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:31 pm

"Yeah i know! I am pretty amazing!" Jack then kicked his legs over his head to roll and preform a handstand. He then pushed his arms off of the ground to flip right side up and land on his feet. He walked back over to Ema and extended his hand out. "You cant lay down here all day now we have training to do!" He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:35 pm

Ena grinned and grabbed his wrist so he could pull her up. She bent her knee and placed a foot on the ground to kick off. He was right. There was training to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lady and the frozen.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next