Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lady and the frozen.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:48 pm

TWO HOURS LATER!

"Alright i think thats enough for today!" Jack pulled his shirt up over his face to wipe the sweat from his face and at the same time expose his body to the winds to further help him cool off.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:00 am

Ema wiped her forhead with her arm. They had practiced a bit of close ranged staff combat. She couldn't help but gaze at Jack's exposed chest. He wasn't weak, that was for sure. "Yeah... Ready to head home?" She asked, glad she could actually use him to a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:09 am

Jack finished wiping the last of the sweat from his face and he put his shirt back down. "Sure but can we grab something to eat on the way back? All this training made me hungry!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:14 am

Ema smiled. "Of course. Did you have a place in mind?" She asked, hoping he had a clue as to where to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:17 am

"I dont have a clue!" Jack laughed. "Can you think of any place where we can go to eat?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:25 am

Ema laughed lightly. "I'm sure we'll find somewhere on the way back. She assured him. Finding a restaurant wasn't rocket science after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:30 am

"well i guess youre right!" His stomach growled loudly. "Lets hope we find one soon!" He smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 1:12 am

Ema started towards the exit. "Let's head out then." She said in an unusually laid back way compared to how shhe normally spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 1:37 am

jack smiled and ran behind her. "Hey wait for me Ema!" He caught up to her and placed his right arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer as they walked. "Alright lets go find some food!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:23 am

Ema blushed as Jack calmy reached an arm around her like it was the most natural thing in the world. What was he thinking? This guy drove her nuts... And yet... No... Nevermind... "Yeah... Right, food!" Ema looked at the buildings as they walked for resurant signs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:34 am

As he walked with Ema looking for a place to eat his stomach growls started to get louder. He then smelled the most amazing thing he had ever smelled in his life. He took several more sniffs to find out where that smell was coming from and then he found it. Just down the street where they were was a dinner. "I found it! I found it!" He grabbed Ema by the hand and started to pull her along with him heading towards the dinner.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:49 am

Ema's mind was still racing with mush when Jack suddenly dragged her down the street, into a dinner. "It does smell good I suppose." She said, regaining her elegance. "Let's find somewhere to sit then." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:53 am

"alright!"

As they walked in the dinner jack saw two an empty booth in the back. "Theres an empty place to sit back there. lets go!" He once again pulled her by the hand to the booth to sit down.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:57 am

Ema was pulled, again, to the booth Jack had found. She slid into the booth and waited for the Waiter to aproach the table. Looking around it was a classy place. Not too fancy but not a dump. She looked to Jack. "Not a bad choice." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:02 am

"Well i guess it looks alright i just hope the food tastes good!" Jack then yelled out at the female waiter at the next booth over. "Hey waiter lady! Im hungry!" As he did this he waved his arms in the air like a crazy man.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:07 am

Ema sank into the booth. "Jack that's rude..." She said between her teeth. As the waitress aproached Ema apologized. "Please excuse my friend. He's just hungry." The waitress only rolled her eyes and handed them menus from which Ema ordered a peice of crilled chicken and a side of fries before handing it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:14 am

Jack scanned the menu looking for what he wanted to eat but there were so many choices. Jack then handed the menu back. "Just get me something random since i cant decide." The waiter rolled her eyes and walked off.

Jack sat there waiting on his food bored out of his mind, he then stared over at Ema.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:20 am

Ema sat paciently waiting until she noticed Jack glance at her. "Something the matter?" She asked softly. The thoughts once again flooded her mind. Do I like... No.... But maybe I... could not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:26 am

A wide smile came across his face. "Now that i take a good look at you you're actually quite cute!" He let out a small laugh and sat back in his seat. he hen turned his attention away when he saw another waiter bringing food to another customer.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:31 am

Ema immediatly blushed. Her face was beat red. Why did he do this to her all the time? And in public no less... She quietly sat and looked at the ground, not sure weather to smile or frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:36 am

Jack had turned his attention back to his meister that sat before him. He saw her looking at the floor and her face was red as an apple. Jack didnt really pay much to her face being red since it happened alot but even someone as slow as him could tell something was on her mind. "Is something the matter?" He slid around to the other side of the booth so that he sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:20 am

Ema immediately sat unnaturally strait when Jack came close. "Nope. I'm fine! Everything's right as rain!" She wasn't sure which one of them she was convincing at this point. Jack or herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:25 am

{"It doesn't take a genius to know that you're lying!"} He placed his arm around her shoulder and leaned back in the booth. "Well if theres anything wrong just remember you can tell me because we are partners after all!" He turned to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:27 am

as jack sits there a bear breaks in the diner and starts killing people. The bear grabs jacks nuts and rips them off and one slides down the diners window and the other slaps ema in the face. Jack screams in pain. the bear then picks jack up and tears off his right leg and blood squirts allover the place. the blood splatters in emas face. jack tries to fight the bear but the bear bites off his arms and starts to beat the other people in the diner with them. jack tries to hop out using the one leg he has left but the bear comes back to him and claws one of his eyes out. jack good eye looks at his other eye as it hands to where his testicals used to be. The bear then stabs his claw into jacks chest and rips out his beatin heart and eats it and more blood hits ema. the bear throws jack onto the table on one of the plates that were there and he walks out picking his teeth with jacks leg. Jack uses that last of his remaining life to look at ema and mutter the words "This is your fault!" Jack falls dead.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lady and the frozen.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5