Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lady and the frozen.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:09 pm

Ema saw Jack begin to cry. She regretted asking. "I'm so sorry! I did not intend to make you sad!" She said, immediately dropping the lady act. Now was not the time for silly rules or reminders. She had to cheer him up. But... How do you cheer a guy up? She had never even seen a boy sad before. Only angry on occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:19 pm

"huh!?" Jack quickly wiped his watering eyes and cleared his throat. "w-what are you talking about? Im not sad, im happy!" As he said this he tried his best to put on a fake smile so that hi lie would seem more believe-able.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:23 pm

Ema tried to smile back. "Why did you cry then?" She asked confused. People cry when they're sad right? Why would he cry? It made no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:28 pm

"I didnt cry! my eyes were sweating!" he turned his head to avoid eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:38 pm

Ema thought about it a bit. She always smiled, but was not usually happy. Was he doing the same thing? Whatever it was he was obviously trying to avoid it. She decided to change the subject. "Well you said you know how to fight? A meister I presume?" She asked nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:46 pm

"pfft! im a weapon!" He said with great pride. he was so proud of being a weapon because of the stories his mother used to tell him. she would always tell him about all the amazing things a member of the frost family could do and what they had done.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Terribly sorry." She apologized. She smiled and added "I myself am a meister." She said happily. It was more exciting to be a meister than to be at home all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:02 pm

{then wheres your weapon?} he thought as he looked around. "If you're a meister then where is your weapon?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:07 pm

Ema looked at the ground in dismay. "Well. I don't exactly have one yet." She told him. It wasn't her fault. She was new after all. She couldn't be expected to find a weapon that fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:19 pm

"it appears we're in the same boat. I dont have a meister" he said as he raised his arms, stretching followed by a yawn.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:28 pm

No meister? What were the odds? She had been reading about resonating with a weapon for weeks. "Would you maybe like to partener up?" She asked a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:35 pm

"That would be awesome!" Jack was overly excited that he was asked to be someones weapon. Jack knew if he became her partner he could be steps closer to completeing him goal and he thought it wouldnt be to bad to have a female meister.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:45 pm

Ema smiled, except it was different this time. It was a real smile. "Great. So now what? I am just a bit new at this." She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:51 pm

"well we would need to learn about each other and become closer so that our soul wavelengths would match" Jack said confidently because his mother taught him this long ago.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Would you like to come to my appartment for awhile? It would be somewhere to talk." She asked, realizing immediatly what she had just asked. Her face turned red yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Sure!" Jack said with an innocent smile spread across his face. "I've never been over someone else's appartment"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Then it's settled. We shall go to my place." She said, embarrassed. (Shall we timeskip? Or rp the walk there?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:35 pm

(lol timeskip and you post again)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:46 pm

The walk was... Quiet. They finally arrived at the steps. Room 6D. That was her home. "This is it." She said, opening the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:52 pm

Jack was excited that he was gonna see what the inside of someone elses home before since he didnt have many friends growing up. "I cant wait!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:04 pm

Ema opened her appartment door to reveal the main room. A couch, coffee table, and tv sat in the main area with a bookshelf against the wall. The kitchen could be seen and many paintings lined the wall. "So. What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:11 pm

"So this an appartment! I like it!" Jack said smiling like an idiot. As jack walked through the doorway his stomach started growling. "Hey do you have anything to eat?'
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:18 pm

"Sure." She said, heading to the kitchen."But haven't you ever seen an apartment? Where are you staying?" She asked, making a tray of sandwiches and some tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Ive been staying where ever the wind takes me!" His stomach growled even louder.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ema set the tray of sandwiches down and poured the tea. "Here. Help yourself. So you mean your homeless? That won't do. You could stay here I suppose. There is an extra room." She told him, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lady and the frozen.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next