Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lady and the frozen.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Thanks ema!" He said as he finished off the last of the sandwhiches. "delicious!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 12:51 am

"It's really no trouble. If your going to be my partner then I can't have you living outside with an empty stomache, can I?" She said, giggling. He was her first visitor. This was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 12:58 am

"well i guess not!" Jack let out a small laugh before sitting back on the couch. He then looked over to ema. "How good are you when it comes to fighting?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 1:03 am

Ema grinned. "Never fought a day in my life. All my battles have been fought for me. I was taught that a woman's place was housework. That's why I'm here." She told him, hoping he would be amused and not upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 1:10 am

"I guess theres nothing wrong with that." Jack sat back and took a sip from the cup of tea that sat on the coffee table infront of him. "We're gonna have to train really hard" Jack sat the cup of coffee back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 2:20 am

"Yeah, not to mention all the reading I'll have to do." She said only half joking. She did actually plan to read quite a bit more on the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 2:34 am

Jack chuckled slightly at the girls response. "So you havent had any training at all?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 6:58 pm

"No. I was quite serious." She told him. She really hadn't ever even seen a fight. Would it be scary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:04 pm

"well since we arent doing anything now i can train you!" Jack then got up from the couch and walked a few feet away from it. "try and punch me"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:34 pm

Ema was interested. "Punch you? Here?" She asked cautiously. He wanted her to punch him? That was an odd request. They were training... That was it. Ema pulled back her fist and gracefully threw a punch at Jack's gut. Trying to make it look lady-like caused it to loose speed and power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:38 pm

Jack stood there staring at her. "is that really the best you can do?" Jack then grabbed her wrist and moved her arm away from his stomach. He then put his middle finger onto his thumb and popped her shoulder as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:47 pm

Ema lied through her teeth at this statment. "Yes. I'm sor-" She was interupted by a sharp pain in her shoulder. She winced in pain, and swung her free hand toward his side. She swung fast and hard this time, not caring about being graceful. It was still only a decent punch, but it wasn't as weak as the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:52 pm

Jack laughed at the punch because it was much better than the first one. "Haha thats more like it!" He slapped his hand on her back to congratulate her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:59 pm

Ema frown. "But it deffinatly did not look graceful." She said in a bit of despair, rubbing her sore shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:09 pm

"to hell with graceful! training is gonna be sweaty, bloody, and painful! so in order for us to train youre gonna have to throw that out of the window!" He then crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:23 pm

"A lady must alway maintain her posture and appearance. To fight with no beutey is to win with no honor." She explained calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:29 pm

"Is that what you truely believe? fighting isnt supposed to be beautiful..." His voice got a little louder as he walked past her so that his back and her back were facing each other. "Fighting is rough, bloody, and ungraceful. there is no other way to fight. if you dont get bloody, and sweaty in a fight then hat means its not a fight."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:41 pm

Ema's expression turned downward. She didn't say a word. She clenched her fists and turned to Jack. Looking at his back she wanted to speak but couldn't. She took a deep breath, walked to the kitchen area, and grabbed a towel. "Let's go then. If it is blood you want we cannot fight here." She told him. She had scopped out an area where people trained earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:49 pm

A smile came on jacks face as he finally got a response he was looking for. He then turned to look at her. "Alright! where too?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:53 pm

"I saw a place earlier. Looked like a training ground." She told him. Before opening the door she put on a fake smile and stood up strait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 9:58 pm

"alright lets go! but before we do you need to change clothes" He said as he looked down at the black skirt that stopped at her knees.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:04 pm

Ema looked to him. "My clothes? What is wrong with my clothes?" She asked him, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:12 pm

"they arent for training." he said as he leaned against the wall next to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ema sighed and closed the door. "Alright. I will go change." She said as she walked down the narrow hallway. A few minutes later Ema returned. This time wearing something different.

She was wearing a pair of brown shorts and had taken the brown sweater off to fully reveal her white t-shirt. The towel was around her neck and she was wearing black sneakers. She walked over to Jack. "How does this look?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 10:34 pm

Jack looked her up and down analyzing what she was wearing. "Its better than before that for sure!" Jack held open the door for her to exit. "Alright now lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lady and the frozen.   The lady and the frozen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lady and the frozen.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next