Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:45 am

Aurora collapsed. She was bleeding from her feet. She stated screaming and crying. Then she put her hand on her feet and she started healing it, but slowly...Very slowly. Die in hell..
Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:50 am

ooc: no. it was a warning shot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:03 am

OOC: "He shot a bullet at her feet"..She could make a bad move and get hit, right? Or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:20 am

ooc: yes I suppose. if you really want aurora to have hole in her foot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:23 am

OOC: She can heal herself (But when she heals herself, her magic is weaker)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:48 pm

the man vaulted over the counter and started fiddling with the register. Arthur stood up his right arm turning into a sharp blade. " I am going to destroy you! " he yells as he tackles the man.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:17 pm

Aurora almost healed her wound. "I..Hate...The pain." She whispered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:26 pm

Arthur was winning, without the range to use his gun the robber was being devastated. Arthur slammed him onto the counter, picked up the register and hit him over the head with it. " stop! " came the voice of a child. " what? " said Arthur in confusion. just then a leg protruded from the pistol and kicked Arthur in the stomach taking the wind out of him. " that's my dad! and I wont let you hurt him. the flintlock pistol turned into a boy. with pale skin, light brown hair, and freckles. the gun had turned into ben, and he didn't look happy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:32 pm

Aurora stood up. But she still feels the pain in her feet. They could see tears in her eyes. "Please..Don't fight." She put her hand on her heart "Please.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 2:36 pm

ben looked around. then he jabbed his two fingers onto the lock and burned straight through it. taking the money, he was just about to leave before the clerk aimed a shotgun at his head. " your not the only weapon here you know... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 2:41 pm

Aurora was just standing there, healing her feet. She wanted to say something, but she remained quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:03 pm

ben looked at him for a moment, then he took the cash tray and through it at the cashier. knocking the weapon from his hands. he tried to mantle over the counter but Arthur grabbed his foot and pulled him back. " oh no no! not that easily! " says Arthur. ben starts struggling and Arthur wont let go. the man in a bandana rolls his eyes and looses countusness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:11 pm

Aurora walked to them and crossed her arms "You can still change your life..." She said very quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 8:00 pm

ben pushes Arthur away and says. " try explaining that to him. " he points to the man with a covered face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 8:16 pm

Aurora: "I'll try.. But now..Soul Protect." She turned on her Soul Protect, hiding her soul wavelenght
"Tell me..Why? Your dad could just get a normal job...And you should have a nornal life. Even if we all are poor, we still can be a good people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 8:50 pm

ben stood between her and his dad. " yeah everything was fine until the debt collectors came in. I needed an operation and nobody would give him the money, so he took it out with a lone shark. saved my life but condemned his. even with everything we do people are still always slamming on our doors. it isn't fair! it isn't fair... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:08 am

Aurora repeated after Ben, she looked sad "It isn't fair..." She looked down "I-I see..But..I still wanna help you..somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:01 pm

" well I- " time slowed to a crawl. bens dad leapt out of the counter at Arthur with a knife. without even thinking, with years of reflexes. he turned his arm to a sword and stabbed at his thought. blood covers everyone. Arthur's eyes go wide. " I-I didn't mean t- " he looks down at ben. " I'm sorry... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:23 pm

Aurora was shocked "N-n.." She sat on the ground. "SOUL PROTECT, Release" And again she released her soul wavelenght..But because of it she was weaker. She almost fainted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 2:57 pm

ben pushes Arthur away and puts pressure on the wound. " come on you'll make it! you have to... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:01 pm

Aurora walks to Ben's dad and puts hand on his forehead. In this moment her hand started to glow and she tried to heal his wound. But she was slowly losing consciousness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:54 pm

Arthur put his hand around her shoulder, trying to keep her awake.
slowly the wound in the thought closed, but there was still internal damage. * gasp. " owwww. " he said in a horse voice. " my neck... ben, I'm so sorry. I didn't want this life for you. hurting people, taking what we want. trying to live with yourself. hrrg. " blood came out of his mouth, even with auroras help he didn't have long. " don't make my mistakes. living like a tool for others. live like a young man should, make friends. have family. and live your life as you want to. " ben was sobbing. he put his head on his dads chest. " only you would quote big boss in this situation. " he was smiling. it would almost be funny if his father wasn't dyeing. his father smiles hands an envelope to aurora saying. " read later. " on the front. then let out his last breath.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:07 pm

Tears appeard in Aurora's eyes, she stopped healing Ben's dad. Then she looked at the envelope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:25 pm

inside of the envelope there was a letter.
In the event of my death. take care of my son. don't let him turn bitter or get stuck in a home. this letter acts as a transference of custody. give it to the person you trust most or keep it for yourself.
the rest is blank.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:34 pm

After Aurora read that she put it into her jacket's pocket. Then she put her hands on her chest and she started crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next