Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:06 pm

ben wiped away his tears. now was not the time to weep, or to get revenge. he stood up and walked out with the money. police sirens called off in the distance. he wasn't out the door yet...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:10 pm

Aurora turned into her animal form (Fennec Fox) and jumped on Ben's shoulder "No Wait! Please drop the money. I'll tell you your father's last will!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:18 pm

" let me guess. who gets the million dollars? " he said dropping the money. he would have swept her off his shoulder if she hadn't healed his father or looked adorable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:25 pm

Aurora: "In the letter he wrote: In the event of my death. take care of my son. don't let him turn bitter or get stuck in a home. this letter acts as a transference of custody. give it to the person you trust most or keep it for yourself." She said very fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:23 pm

a police car was on its way. ben stood up. " can we sort this out later? right now I need to run extremely fast. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:27 pm

Aurora jumped off his shoulder "You can find me tommorow next to the academy entrance at 2:00 pm, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:52 pm

" very well then. I will be there, I promise. " ben sets her down and goes running out the back door. climbing walls and using parkour to escape.
Arthur looks at her. " I'll be there to. " then he waits for the police to question him.

the next day and 2:00 on the dot. Arthur and ben were waiting at the entrance of the school. ben was sitting as far away as possible from Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:10 am

Aurora walked to them, slowly "Uhm..Hello.." She said very quietly. She was holding a basket and she had some food for Arthur and Ben in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:09 am

" hi. " said Arthur. " hello. " said ben. ben shifted around in his seat but Arthur looked her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:38 pm

Aurora put the basket on the ground "I prepared some sandwiches for you, boys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:43 pm

" thank you. " said Arthur taking one. ben took one also. Arthurs was gone in three bites but ben pecked at his. " so why do you want me here? " ben asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:48 pm

Aurora put her hands on her hips "Because I wanna help you..I'll help you change your life. And I'll help you with almost everything else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:58 pm

" how are we going to go about that then? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:05 pm

Aurora: "Uhm..You will enroll the academy and I'll become your partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:14 pm

" isn't their like an age requirement or an entry fee? " said ben standing up. he really hadn't thought of joining before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:17 pm

Aurora wonders "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:56 pm

ben stands up to go with her. " can I come to? " asks Arthur standing up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:01 pm

Aurora: "Of course!" Then she looked at Ben "Wait..I don't know your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:10 pm

" my names ben. ben deltoro, and you are? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:11 pm

Aurora bowed "I'm Aurora Foster"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:33 pm

" nice to meat you araoura. " they said at the same time. " jinx! " they say looking at each other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:36 pm

Aurora looked at them "Jinx? What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:03 pm

" its a game. if you say the same word as the other person and then say jinx before they do then they can't talk. if they do then they get a punishment. usually punches. " Arthur explained. " first time I've ever been to school. " said Arthur. " me to. " said ben. " tell us about yourself aurora. " asked Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:12 pm

Aurora: "As you both know, I'm a witch and I know healing magic. Hm..I love helping everyone who needs help..Uhm what else? I love reading books. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:53 pm

" lets see... " said Arthur. " I like tv, were I can find it. oh and also movies. " " I like pokemon. " said ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next