Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:56 pm

Aurora: "And you both are weapons" she smiled slightly
Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:30 pm

"oh and I can do this. " they say at once. Arthur snaps his fingers and black air wraps around his arm. ben snaps his fingers and a fireball appears in his hand. " that's creepy. " says ben.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 2:29 am

Aurora giggled "Nice synchronization!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:53 am

Arthur laughs. " so... " he told her about all of his weapon forms and ben did to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:36 am

Aurora: "Well..Hey. It could be a good combination! A pistol and a sword."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:10 pm

" yeah. " said Arthur. " do you know how to fight? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: k   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:11 pm

Aurora: "Noooope"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:14 pm

" ok. " said ben. " how about we meet here at this time every day to train. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:19 pm

Aurora nodded "Okay good idea. But remember. Never tell anyone about that I'm a witch...Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:29 pm

" oh don't worry/ your secrets safe with us. " said Arthur. " so enrolment. " said ben. he tried to figure out what angle to enter the school. " how does this work? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:38 pm

Aurora: "You have to go to the office in the academy. Then you have to fill some documents, and tell something about yourself.. And that's all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:50 pm

" very well then. " Arthur and ben walked into the school.
ooc: want to end it here or continue?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:53 pm

OOC: Your decision. But we could end this thread here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:31 pm

ooc: yeah. its gone long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4